• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really commit suicide. Just crushes their consciousnesses and knocks them out / destroys their minds (depending on your interpretation of "struggle maintaining their consciousness in its vicinity")

Also Bolas resists High 2-A mind hax I think?

Isn't rein's 1-A stuff passive?

Also, he could make rein kill himself if he wanted. Mind crushing is not the only thing he can do with his power.

My bad

I misread the comment

Thought it was saying Reinhard would make Bolas commit suicide, not the other way around.

If I haven't yet voted

Bolas via Telling Reinhard to die and killing himself with the spear

the issue is merc though cuz immortality. Though mind crush is another story

Growth stuff is passive takes time around 1 hr or less, and make Reinhard kill himself isn't the solution because Immortality Type 8 keep him alive unless Bolas can kill Mercurius.

How can Bolas deal with Gladsheimr passive law manipulation? I don't see law manipulation resist in his profiles.

What?!

You do realize Reinhards spear was literally meant to negate immortality right?

It would kill Reinhard

Zoorooz117 said:
Growth stuff is passive takes time around 1 hr or less, and make Reinhard kill himself isn't the solution because Immortality Type 8 keep him alive unless Bolas can kill Mercurius.
How can Bolas deal with Gladsheimr passive law manipulation? I don't see law manipulation resist in his profiles.
I don't think the emanation takes an hour.

It was during the course of a fight, so I'd say anyway between five to ten minutes.

also just to be frank doesn't he only need a small injury to actually soul suck an enemy? Oh and i forgot the spear won't hit reinhard in fact last i checked it would just bend away from reinhard as it won't attack master

Reinhard can still just kinda...

Impale himself

If he wants to die the spear isn't going to override his will

the spear doesn't attack its master and will dodge something related to himself so the spear will likely not impale its master afaik. It doesn't matter on its master's will it just won't attack reinhard

i would also like to add His Son Isaac Will manipulate Gladsheimr itself to protect Reinhard. No matter what. Another fact the soul rip can rip souls and free them from merc's domain simply by presense i think

TISSG7Redgrave said:
the spear doesn't attack its master and will dodge something related to himself so the spear will likely not impale its master afaik. It doesn't matter on its master's will it just won't attack reinhard
I am like, 99% sure the Spear isn't going to overpower Reinhards own will to kill himself.

Reinhardredorects the spear backbto him if it comes to that and he can simply impale himself.

the spear is a will of merc to die and was made so reinhard can wield. But it won't kill him despite his will to it will just bend. And again yandere son will go sentient to protect dad anyway and soul rip is stronk enough to free them and exit merc's reign like i said so merc has no control over them at all

@Gargoyle

No, Reinhard's spear didn't negate Apoptosis nature only if that spear stab Snake and kill Snake, even Hajun cannot bypass Apoptosis nature.

If I wrong correct me.

@Warren

Yes, It should less than 1 hr, consider Ren EFO fight Machina in light speed, even use Anime timeframe still less than 1 hr.

Just gonna say that Reinhard becoming 1-A is bs. If he cant win unless he becomes 1-A, he should lose.

Alternatively they could actually have Mid Godly and just regen

Before Bolas mindfucks how can he deal with Gladsheimr law manipulation this thing is passive too. In 4-A Key Reinhard have passive soul rip + paint law.

Bolas has regenerated from having his soul completely destroyed. Also, how big does the passive start? If he doesn't start within it, he can hop accross a multiverse and do stuff from there. Also, does the spear itself resist mindhax?

If he dies to a passive it becomes a stomp, and you either abandon the match or change the start distance.

I made the match before the recent Reinhard revisions. If I need to change something let me know, I don't know enough about Reinhard to know what a fair starting distance would be. It's also possible this is a stomp now, but people kept debating after the revisions so assumed it was fine.

Soul stuff range around 1 city.

Law stuff range unknow but start less than soul stuff but keep auto-expanding.

I don't think change start distance will help much considering he still has other passive, detach battlefield from the outer world, this ability can even prevent 1-A law from Mercurius, which means if start outside this range Bolas still cannot do anything to Reinhard.

the law stuff of glasheirm soul suck is passive and again rips souls that became free of merc's domain so even at merc's full power he can't take them at all. And KMS with spear won't work cuz it bends regardless of master's will. Another fact is issak is sentient to protect dad too so he will bombard with weaponry on bolas tbf

Reinhard via passive soul screw and Law that instantly goes full on 1-A if there isn't another law clashing with it.

Bolas doesn't really need his soul, and I didn't really get a conclusive answer on how big the law manip aura is. If he starts inside it, it's a stomp. If not, all he needs is to think and mindhax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back