• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicol Bolas vs Bahamut (Final Fantasy) - 5th Strongest 4-A

its working now. What can nicol do against bahamut? It looks like both resist others stuff
Sealing is an option, it worked on the 5D Eldrazi's True Forms so it would definitely on Bahamut considering his resistance description.

Nicol Bolas's Mind Hax absolutely crushed Jace's layers of Mental Defenses which could further hold off Emrakul's Mind Manipulation whose physic powers can affect entire planes. From what I can see that trumps what Bahamut has resisted.

Plus his Death Manipulation is stated to be superior to someone else's which already causes instant death. Which again is what Bahamut resisted.

Depends on how good his resistance to Bahamut's stuff is (since FF magic is 4D), and even then Bahamut has a few moves he doesn't resist. I'll give more input later, since I'm really busy today.

Stomp, Bahamut just uses megaflare in character at the beginning, which I'm sure Nicol can get past. His mindhax would just instantly overwhelm Bahamut

Back