• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul reap gives Reinhard all of Bola's powers. The Law starts as big as a city and rapidly increases even when clashing with another law (Ren's Atziluth). Without a Law to stop it, it goes to 1-A pretty much instantly.

Range is 4k vía SBA, Gladsheimr is bigger than that me thinks, seeing as that thing can cover Berlín and even if Bolas was out of the inicial range he's going to get caught pretty damn fast as both ren an rein reach the throne in some minutes after emanating.

Fairly sure he can tank his own powers, or at least counterspell/powernull them. If he starts within lawhax range and passively dies there's not really much he can do about that, and as such it's either a stomp or OP needs to change the starting distance. Also, isn't an atzilith 1-A in it's nature? Does that not imply it starting at 1-A?

If we go by SBA then Bolas becomes part of Glad and if distance is changed he still gets trapped by that seeing as he can reach a 1-A place pretty fast.

Oh no, he just starts emanating while evolving/growing to 1-A but his law manip is 1-A even in his 5-B/4-A key and his Briah is at the Atziluth degree so stomp or maybe not.

I'm going to sleep so I won't be able to reply.

There was another one? Also, just thought that since he's the one holding his spear and all, wouldn't he resist 1-A mindjax? Not sure that bolas can win this one actually.

Wokistan said:
There was another one? Also, just thought that since he's the one holding his spear and all, wouldn't he resist 1-A mindjax? Not sure that bolas can win this one actually.
No Reinhard dies not resist 1A Mindhax

Spear must just be > meth then, couldn't remember if it was 1-A like his other stuff or just better than that.

Woah, this thread changed a lot while I was gone.

What are the arguments to and fro rn?

Either Bolas via Mibdhsxing him to oblivion before Reinhard can Hax him at all, or Reinhard via passive abilities

Also not sure if his brush stretches to 4KM passively, think it dies.

Doesn't the only mind hax sensory Merc does come from making Shirou really really angry at him due to buzzing noises in his head or something?

I don't remember him doing any other mind hax stuff, except for not being recognisable by Rusalka I guess.

Gladsheimrs already covers many many kilometers passively, and it can keep pushing on until the whole planet is covered, than the universe, than other universes and so on

@Monarch

Interview with Kaziklu Bey and KKK :>

But yeah, it's not in the profile now, so arguing is pointless until it is in the profile

I can tell you about it in my wall if you want as to not derail

More like we get to know one of the few applications of the "Hadou of Mercury" (same thing that made Shirou go nuts) which Sensory Merc is actually made off. Yakou gets mindfucked with it (but manages to overpower it)

In Interview, he does the same thing to Bey, filling his mind with the Hadou of Mercury too.

But i said "might" since i am not sure if being an avatar of a 1-A and having special abilities due to being connected to said 1-A gives him 1-A mindhax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back