• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

Yeah Blahblah I dont think you can just be like I want that one power and just ignore all of the other 10+ powers

and professor mabe he's really busy or something plus there are a few other people who "signed" up for this and havn't been on here for days

Well, that could be fixed, simply by saying you only got a part of the loli's Soul, so you can only access that.

Hmm... didn't think of that, that MIGHT work though, saying you got an incomplete soul so you only got some of the souls abilities/powers

No. We aren't bending rules and powers just cause we want a certain power. I think all three of us know how much of a pain that sort of thing is to work out. Also, I'm pretty sure the OPer said that you get all the powers somewhere.

This looks like fun. I'll put someone:

"Sometimes, lies are sweeter than the truth."

Name: Judas Beijo

Sex: Male

Personality: A trickster who seems to carry ulterior motives. He's very deceptive, cunning, charismatic, and his machinations work a good majority of the time. Though, his devious beheaviors are almost telling and noticable. Judas also insists that his schemes are for the greater cause of everyones success. Whether he truly means that or if he's only doing it for his sake is a mystery...

Appearance: Of Aryan hertiage- Blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a diamond patterned navy vest over a white sweater, grey pants and black dress shoes.

Past Lives/Souls: The Batter (OFF)

Wishlist: Doctor Manhattan (Watchmen) or Hypnos (H.P Lovecraft)

I may do a drawing of Judas depending on how this goes.

@Scarletmoon56 - So I should probably tell you stuff the op said and thats that the Past lives max tier is 5-C and the wish list is an issue as he stated in the intro part "Time shenanigans(Manipulation), reality warping, power theft, and invulnerability generally should be avoided unless they are extremely limited"

Mate, you're facing a threat that takes time to consume individual universes, why would you ever bring in a tier high 2A, and then a tier 1A to this?

>Realises my physics manipulator is 5-A and one of my characters has a sorta but not really High 1-C attack

But but but..

Time to go hunting for physics haxers again

I'm not budging on Carissa though, I do not believe that should even qualify as High 1-C when it's spatial cutting hax

Because GOOD one would be able to move out of the Solar System and conquer the galaxy already, what do you expect.

Bah

All I ask is the ability to atomise people around me by negating weak force, warp space and create wormholes via gravitational pulls, and completely control all matter and energy around me. Is that so much to ask?

Aladdin will have to do, even though he can do about 1 of those things.

If for negating weak force, that nigh-perpeptual machine from Irregular high school something should do that, or Amaterasu from Fate. Warp space and matter-energy control though...

I was joking.

I'm actually pretty happy with what I have now (I know I won't get them all, but it's a start)

@Monarch

WHat about Dae-Wi? He may be low 4C with King powers, but his physical body is only actually only high 7A. If you want someone who really represents a pure spatial/physics manipulator, he would make for a great "final form". Also, if there's a big gap between your other characters and him it would be pretty easy to explain why you were struggling to fight with his full AP. Also also, he's canonically weakened since Ragnarok, iirctge best we've seen from him so far is atomizing the Great Wall of fucboi.

Added some more dudes to my wishlist. Feel free to tell me what ya think.

@PsychoWarper Yeah, that's why it's convenience. RPG, castle defense, Splatoon, etc...Not to mention the "full mobility until empty health" part.

@Scarlet looks fine oh and you can have strong characters tier 5 mabye a tier 4 but just not too haxed or godly(bend reality to your will kinda stuff) I mean I have Lobo on my wish list.

Back