• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

The 5-C limit is only for past lives and for wish list can be 10-C up mabye a 4-A so long as they follows the rules(No reality warp, time manip, etc...).

You don't know how tempted I am to put a random 10-c on the list.

i shoulda made the last life a 10-C, like Elsen or C-3P0 or something.

Ok so I found a ridiculous character its a 5-A with High-Godly Regn, I couldn't believe it when I found it.

(BTW I have NO INTENTION of using said character just thought I should mention something interesting I found).

How long till you're free?

I'd volunteer to do it until you get back if I actually knew the scenario.

How about you guys communicate through your walls and you can set up the GM and scenario.

If you want you can also go ahead and ask us to re-post our final character profile on your wall as well. Don't forget to establish rules if your going to change GM though.

Alright guys, I'm taking it from here.

All the rules for creation are the same, just know that your wishlist may indirectly affect the game a lot sooner than you think.

I'll give some more time for any newcomers since the old GM said he might want to join as a player.

Anyone who's still here and interested, re-post your character one last time so I know who is and isn't active before we start. Of course, any late comers will still be able to join in afterwards.

PsychoWarper said:
The 5-C limit is only for past lives and for wish list can be 10-C up mabye a 4-A so long as they follows the rules(No reality warp, time manip, etc...).
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Screw it, I'm done. I'm sticking with what I have, and if anyone tries to mess with me I will BFR you to the edge of the universe.

Name: Manuelo Vincer├▓

Theme: Local Shop Guy/Supporting Character turned antagonist (You know, like a bartender, cornerstore man etc.)

Theme Song: Killer OST

Sex: Male

Personality: Warm and friendly, composed, supportful, honest and hard working but a little bit of an airhead (socially), tends to blank out a lot. Highly intelligent, though you wouldn't really know unless you knew him.

Appearance: 6'2" built white man. Frizzy black hair with loose curls. Commonly seen with whatever apparel of wherever he works (like an apron if he's a bartender, or a shirt with the store logo)

Past Lives/Souls: Kira Yoshikage, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (Kira Yoshikage, not Kosaku Kawajiri/No Bites The Dust)

Wishlist: Diego Brando

Jackythejack said:
Name: Annalis Watson
Theme: I dunno. I was thinking of some mysterious lady from the sands.

Theme Song: Dracovallis - Wrath of the Dunes

Sex: Female

Personality: A very reserved woman, Annalis isn't someone who would like to open up to a stranger. She doesn't like speaking of her emotions and when something's on her mind it stays on her mind. She's not the trusting type, and being vulnerable makes her uncomfortable. Her greatest ambition in life is to be able to essentially do whatever she wants. She knows that that involves a whole lot of power, though, and she doubts she can get that power. She often underestimates herself as well, not believing she can amount to much. Her confidence is normally at a low, but despite this she holds a vast well of knowledge in that head of hers, but what she knows...well, she wants to make sure only she knows it.

Past Lives: Sand Bird. Super Mario Verse

Wish List: To name a few, Baldi, T-Rex (Jurassic Park), Insectosaurus, Springtrap_(Five_Nights_at_Freddy's), Chell (Portal)

Name: Jackson

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded

Appearance: 200 cm (6'5"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece)

Wishlist: Kenpachi Zaraki(Bleach), Madara Uchiha(Naruto), Sosuke Aizen(Bleach)(with Hogyoku), Ban(Nanatsu no Taizai), Wolfgang Schreiber(Dies Irae) No Legion Reincarnation, Lobo(DC) (would be final powerup)

Name: Greg

Theme: College student

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleSzMhcF-E

Personality: Easygoing, lazy, don't believe in a concept of a "Past Lives", and instead treat those soul as something different, but "connected" to him.

Appearance: A man in white T-shirt and blue jean

Past Lives/Souls: Tsurubami Senri (Len'en) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Tsurubami_Senri)

Wishlist: Doctor Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Doofenshmirtz) , Accelerator (Index) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerator), Doomguy (Doom) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doomguy) , Ritsuka Fujimaru (Fate/Grand Order) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ritsuka_Fujimaru), Homura Kamishiro (Ultimate Antihero) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Homura_Kamishiro), Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Han_Jee-Ha), Yabusame Houren (Len'en)(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yabusame_Houre)

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)

Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi)

Wishlist: Lille Barro (Bleach), Marin Hollow (Fairy Tail), Tobi (Naruto, with Kamui), Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), Carissa (To Aru, final form A), The King of Nox (God of Highschool, final form B)

Blahblah9755 said:
Name:Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami Medaka Box, BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame (Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku (Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou),Shirou Emiya/Archer (Fate/stay night), Anai Miu (Magical Girl of The End), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu (Samurai Deeper Kyo), 666:Satan (The God of High School).
@Monarch didja see the stuff I said about Dae-Wi?

Just saw it

Hmmm, maybe. Though apparently the wishlist can be up to 4-A so I might as well just grab Ohkwang, seeing as he's basically a better Han if that's the case.

"The 5-C limit is only for past lives and for wish list can be 10-C up mabye a 4-A so long as they follows the rules(No reality warp, time manip, etc...)"

Kay. Tried to find more hax below 5-C..........

I'll just stick with my 2nd choosings.

---

"Sometimes, lies are sweeter than the truth."

Name: Judas Beijo

Personality: A trickster who seems to carry ulterior motives. He's very deceptive, cunning, charismatic, and his machinations work a good majority of the time. Though, his devious beheaviors are almost telling and noticable. Judas also insists that his schemes are for the greater cause of everyones success. Whether he truly means that or if he's only doing it for his sake is a mystery...

Appearance: Of Aryan hertiage- Blonde hair and blue eyes. Wears a diamond patterned navy vest over a white sweater, grey pants and black dress shoes.

Past Lives/Souls: Masked Man (Earthbound/MOTHER)

Wishlist: Michael Roa Valdamjong (Tsukihime), Angra Mainyu (Fate/stay night), or Fiamma of the Right (A Certain Magical Index)

Jackythejack wrote:Name: Annalis Watson

Theme: I dunno. I was thinking of some mysterious lady from the sands.

Theme Song: Dracovallis - Wrath of the Dunes

Sex: Female

Personality: A very reserved woman, Annalis isn't someone who would like to open up to a stranger. She doesn't like speaking of her emotions and when something's on her mind it stays on her mind. She's not the trusting type, and being vulnerable makes her uncomfortable. Her greatest ambition in life is to be able to essentially do whatever she wants. She knows that that involves a whole lot of power, though, and she doubts she can get that power. She often underestimates herself as well, not believing she can amount to much. Her confidence is normally at a low, but despite this she holds a vast well of knowledge in that head of hers, but what she knows...well, she wants to make sure only she knows it.

Appearance: Annalis has long, caramel brown hair that flows down to her middle back, however you'd never be able to tell considering her clothes, but we'll get to that in a bit. She has dark green eyes that contrast with the rest of her, her body being a pale, almost sandy color, and she always seems to be dirty, like having some dirt on her face or something. Her clothes are pieces of cloth that wrap around her body, and they're a dark brown color, sort of like a paper bag color. It looks very similar to a hijab, actually, with it covering most of her body expect for her face, but she doesn't wear it for religious purposes. She'll rarely be seen without her cloth wrappings, but if she is seen, casual wear is underneath, to avoid any embarrassing incidents if a gust of wind untangles her.

Past Lives: Sand Bird. Super Mario Verse

Wish List: To name a few, Baldi, T-Rex (Jurassic Park), Insectosaurus, Springtrap_(Five_Nights_at_Freddy's), Chell (Portal)

Back