• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

Spider Kaiju said:
Time travel on that power level is not allowed
Uh, I think one of my characters has the ability to reverse time after they die so long as their soul is not also destroyed or something

Oh, and Eternum Nocture can move freely through time and space, and that's the whole reason I picked him, so.........

Not really. I dunno but I'm pretty sure OP didn't say we couldn't pick a character from a certain time in a series.

The only difference between the two is one ability, I think this can be an exception for this thread. Literally from his profile:

Note: The "Yoshikage Kira" form does not have Bites the Dust. The "Kosaku Kawajiri" form does have Bites the Dust

Uh, I think one of my characters has the ability to reverse time after they die so long as their soul is not also destroyed or something

Oh, and Eternum Nocture can move freely through time and space, and that's the whole reason I picked him, so.........

Oh yeah, my Past Lives can also travel to different dimension, though not time though.

I'll switch Eternum Nocturne to Edmond Dantes, because his ability still needs to be activated and isn't quite as good as straight up immeasurable speed.

Edit to add Homura Kamishiro (Ultimate Antihero), and adding in personality that he don't believe in a concept of a "Past Lives", and instead treat those soul as something different, but "connected" to him.

Hey, Kaiju, quick question, are we allowed to update our wishlist at any point or do we just bring it up to you if we change our minds? Just curious 'cause I'll be bouncing around all over the place.

And my other question is how are big characters handled? Like Sand Bird is already huge, but so is Insectosaurus, which is another one on my wish list. Can my character just become huge or is it literally just they have the strength of that creature within their body. Either one is cool I'm just curious.

Dang I want to replace Asura I thought of Lobo and have him as like the final power I get before final boss/battle, I mean he doesn't have to many hax but he's still very powerful and im somewhat leaning against it

Jackythejack said:
Hey, Kaiju, quick question, are we allowed to update our wishlist at any point or do we just bring it up to you if we change our minds? Just curious 'cause I'll be bouncing around all over the place.

And my other question is how are big characters handled? Like Sand Bird is already huge, but so is Insectosaurus, which is another one on my wish list. Can my character just become huge or is it literally just they have the strength of that creature within their body. Either one is cool I'm just curious.
It's just a wishlist, you can update it all you want. Everyone post your characters one more time. . . just copy paste, and I will judge it one more time before we start. And this RP is always open.

Spider Kaiju said:
time manipulation is not allowed in general, with some exceptions.
Ah!

But my character is based around "learning" (grabbing the souls of people who can) how to manipulate space-time...

Ok, guess I'll get rid of the time manipulators. Space was the main one anyway, time manipulation is overused

Name: Jackson

Sex: Male

Personality: Very Laid Back, Easy Going, Calm, Sarcastic, Often Facetious, Sometimes can a bit Condescending, Rarely Serious, Absent-Minded

Appearance: 200 cm (6'5"), Lean Build, Caucasian, Blond Slicked Back Hair(Like Gilgamesh from Fate),Grey Eyes, White T-Shirt, Black Board Shorts

Past Lives/Souls: Admiral Kizaru(One Piece)

Wishlist: Kenpachi Zaraki(Bleach), Madara Uchiha(Naruto), Sosuke Aizen(Bleach)(with Hogyoku), Wolfgang Schreiber(Dies Irae) No Legion Reincarnation, Lobo(DC) (would be final powerup)

Blahblah9755 said:
Name:Blane Blaze

Theme: Mysterious Swordsman

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/6QvMcQ2Eejo

Sex: male

Personality: Quiet and a bit aloof. He doesn't like noise, so he avoids dealing with other people and keeps to himself. He can be somewhat calm and calculating, however he often has more than just his own interests in mind. He loves swords and all forms of swordsmanship.

Appearance: Quarter Japanese, quarter Chinese, half American. Black hair and eyes, above average height (75 percentile), he's very muscular, but they're lean muscles that don't fully show through clothes.

Past Lives/Souls: Saber (Musashi Miyamoto)

Wishlist: Assassin (Fate/stay night), Meliodas (Nanatsu no Taizai), Link (Composite) (The Legend of Zelda), Ruler (Fate/Apocrypha)/Avenger (Jeanne Alter), Namanie Nienami Medaka Box, BlackÔÿàGold Saw (Anime) (BlackÔÿàRock Shooter (Verse), Yu Narukami (Persona), Sakaguchi Hinata (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ke), (if it's allowed then) Fra (I was a sword when I reincarnated), Haru Glory (RAVE), Akame (Akame ga Kill!), Mifune (Soul Eater), Vergil (Devil May Cry), Shunsui Kyōraku (Bleach), Youmu Konpaku (Touhou),Shirou Emiya/Archer (Fate/stay night), Anai Miu (Magical Girl of The End), Kanzaki Kaori (To Aru Majutsu No Index), Kyoshiro Mibu (Samurai Deeper Kyo)
If any of the characters have better time manip than I remember, it's not what I chose them for so can we just pretend they don't have it/decide my character doesn't understand how to use it if I end up pucking them?

Oh, by the way, just because something is on your wishlist doesn't necessarily mean you'll get it 100 percent of the time.

I didn't expect to. Do we get to choose which characters off our wishlist we get when the time comes? If not, then I might remove a couple that I'm least likely to want.

Name: Annalis Watson

Theme: I dunno. I was thinking of some mysterious lady from the sands.

Theme Song: Dracovallis - Wrath of the Dunes

Sex: Female

Personality: A very reserved woman, Annalis isn't someone who would like to open up to a stranger. She doesn't like speaking of her emotions and when something's on her mind it stays on her mind. She's not the trusting type, and being vulnerable makes her uncomfortable. Her greatest ambition in life is to be able to essentially do whatever she wants. She knows that that involves a whole lot of power, though, and she doubts she can get that power. She often underestimates herself as well, not believing she can amount to much. Her confidence is normally at a low, but despite this she holds a vast well of knowledge in that head of hers, but what she knows...well, she wants to make sure only she knows it.

Past Lives: Sand Bird. Super Mario Verse

Wish List: To name a few, Baldi, T-Rex (Jurassic Park), Insectosaurus, Springtrap_(Five_Nights_at_Freddy's), Chell (Portal)

((made a small tweak. Hope you don't mind))

Spider Kaiju said:
Yeah, you get to choose when the time comes.
Oh, sweet! Though, I combed through a few of the lower tiers, didn't see anything I liked before deciding to stop. Still, I'm gonna have fun no matter what I pick.

It saddens me that some of the best spatial warping powers belong to characters who also have a bunch of other powers not related to space, and when I'm going for a dedicated spatial manipulator theme, extra powers dilute the character

Odin and Yakou come to mind.

Name: Manuelo Vincer├▓

Theme: Local Shop Guy/Supporting Character turned antagonist (You know, like a bartender, cornerstore man etc.)

Theme Song: Killer OST

Personality: Warm and friendly, composed, supportful, honest and hard working but a little bit of an airhead (socially), tends to blank out a lot. Highly intelligent, though you wouldn't really know unless you knew him.

Appearance: 6'2" built white man. Frizzy black hair with loose curls. Commonly seen with whatever apparel of wherever he works (like an apron if he's a bartender, or a shirt with the store logo)

Past Lives/Souls: Kira Yoshikage, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure (Kira Yoshikage, not Kosaku Kawajiri/No Bites The Dust)

Monarch Laciel said:
It saddens me that some of the best spatial warping powers belong to characters who also have a bunch of other powers not related to space, and when I'm going for a dedicated spatial manipulator theme, extra powers dilute the character
Odin and Yakou come to mind.
I'd like to try and help with spatial warping stuff but I feel like you already did an extensive search? I dunno I can try to help find one less diluted if you want.

Name: Greg

Theme: College student

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OleSzMhcF-E

Personality: Easygoing, lazy, don't believe in a concept of a "Past Lives", and instead treat those soul as something different, but "connected" to him.

Appearance: A man in white T-shirt and blue jean

Past Lives/Souls: Yabusame Houren (Len'en)(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Yabusame_Houre)

Wishlist: Doctor Doofenshmirtz (Phineas and Ferb) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doctor_Doofenshmirtz) , Accelerator (Index) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Accelerator), Doomguy (Doom) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Doomguy) , Ritsuka Fujimaru (Fate/Grand Order) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ritsuka_Fujimaru), Homura Kamishiro (Ultimate Antihero) (https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Homura_Kamishiro), Han Jee-Han (The Gamer)(https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Han_Jee-Ha)

@Andy

Can't we only pick characters off this wiki? It may be difficult for him to find one that's not diluted, though Kaiju may correct me on that.

@ Psycho. I feel like Kaiju would just pick a random person then? Though he can also correct me on that

Back