• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

Can anyone think of any other characters with really cool swordsmanship or swords that I can add to my possible wishlist? Though I don't want swords that are actually giant laser pointers or anything like that, unless the user actually has great swordsmanship/abilities that compliment their swordsmanship.

Hm...Youmu Kompaku, Kanzaki Kaori, Vergil,... That's all I could think up now.

Edit: Also Mifune from Soul Eater.

Hiko Seijuro is a pretty good swordsman

Akame has some good swordsmanship skills plus she has that super poison

Yhwach is also a good/great swordsman but his powers dont revolve around swords(so its up to you he is listed as a weapon master and sword user)

So...we're saving someone then? Sweet, dude!

also do our characters have to have the exact powers of their past life or can we experiment? Because I was toying around with the idea of sand manipulation, but if that's not allowed that's fine

So sand manipulation would be a no go then?

If so can I at least like have her make wings out of sand? I think that'd be cool. If not that's fine.

So I was thinking of replacing Azien with SCP-682 as it startsout as a High 8-C but it grows far more powerful and could be a bit(Very) broken so thought I would see what you guys think.

I mean I feel like having the powers of 682 would be a bit pretty broken? I dunno maybe that's just me.

I mean I'm the guy picking all the tier 9 or so characters.

Yeah thats why I brought it up before doing anything plus the first entry is Genghis Khan(Normal Human) so your at least in the 9s not 10s

I guess. I mean honestly I'm surprised I didn't pick a ten.

Still my highest one so far is a high 8-C tier, and I'm probably not going to break that anytime soon.

i like being basic in this kinda things, or obscure, which is why I picked sand bird.

Yeah, I mean, don't get me wrong I understand why people would want powerful characters, I just find it more satisfying if you build up towards it instead of being given it.

Though like you said, to each their own. I'm just hoping to have lotsa fun.

I think if you choose 682 you should take its absolute base state, as in the form where it can just adapt to deal with issues and doesn't yet have a ton of hax, size, AP, resistances, etc.

That way it wouldn't be too ungodlily broken, even if you were basically unkillable.

Yeah I have a bit of an issue with going a bit overboard in OPness I mean my guy RN follows the rules but hes still a bit unfair. However I can see the fun of a great build up it can make the end more satisfying.

Blahblah9755 said:
I think if you choose 682 you should take its absolute base state, as in the form where it can just adapt to deal with issues and doesn't yet have a ton of hax, size, AP, resistances, etc.
That way it wouldn't be too ungodlily broken, even if you were basically unkillable.
Being basically unkillable is boooring, though. No tension, really. But that's just me.

Your statement, "Being basically unkillable is boooring, though. No tension, really. But that's just me".

Oh i mean I was referring to imortality in general to be honest. Having a character than can never die can be really boring if dealt with poorly. Not saying you will, but I'm just stating that in general, and yes it was sort of a reply to choosing 682 as a past life.

Though still like don't let out answers influence you too hard. I'm sure we can all find ways to have fun no matter what we pick.

Anyone know of a character with an ability similar to unlimited blade works/projection? Something where they can create a copy of all the weapons they've seen in the past?

Well I did decide not to choose 682. But I see what you mean about if handled poorly immortality can be bad(Im hoping I do it well), thats also part of the reason why I gave my character the personality he has so he doesn't just go in and try to kill everything(and take out all tension and fun in the process).

SCP-076-2 "Able" has the abilitie to create swords out of a pocket demension (Able is very op though).

Blahblah9755 said:
Anyone know of a character with an ability similar to unlimited blade works/projection? Something where they can create a copy of all the weapons they've seen in the past?
I mean all I can think of is Green Lanturn? If you wanna stretch to something off wiki, Blacksmith from Valkyrie Crusade can do that. Erza Scarlet essentially has something similar, I think?

Erza doesn't project weapons she's seen before, she's just got a big storehouse of them somewhere that she can pull from instantly

I'd assume she'd basically have at least one type of every weaponnthoigh so it's practically the same thing.

Name: Manuelo Vincer├▓

Theme: Local Shop Guy/Supporting Character turned antagonist (You know, like a bartender, cornerstore man etc.)

Theme Song: Killer OST

Sex: Male

Personality: Warm and friendly, composed, supportful, honest and hard working but a little bit of an airhead (socially), tends to blank out a lot. Highly intelligent, though you wouldn't really know unless you knew him.

Appearance: 6'2" built white man. Frizzy black hair with loose curls. Commonly seen with whatever apparel of wherever he works (like an apron if he's a bartender, or a shirt with the store logo)

Past Lives/Souls: Kira Yoshikage, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure

Basically, if he touch people, people explode when he press the trigger. When he killed someone successfully with that method, he's immediately travel back in time, so the actual crime never happen in the first place. The most perfect of crime.

Well, it's only 1 hours to a day though, so it's not that broken of an ability (not to mention his victim remember the exploding). Beside, he probably only want the exploding on touch thing.

He comes with his souls manifestation, Killer Queen, referred to as a stand within the series. Killer Queen is a semi-intangible invisible (except to other stand users) punch ghost with a 1-2 meter range and humanoid/cat looking apperance. Killer Queen has the ability to function and act at faster than light speeds protecting Kira Yoshikage from harm, as well as acting on his thought/behalf. Killer Queen's most notable ability is the ability to charge any object he touches as a bomb, destroying and erasing any trace of them. He can also spawn a still invisible RC car known as Sheer Heart Attack, which will chase around heat and explode, without sustaining any actual damage, so it can keep chasing and exploding.

That's the paragraph summary. I specified Yoshikage Kira because he does not have Bites The Dust, which is the time traveling ability mentioned. His other identity he takes up later in the series, Kosaku Kawajiri, does have this ability.

Back