• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

Blahblah9755 said:
Oh, yeah. In that case please take the king, that way I can copy the sword of Tathagata from you if I get Archer.
Divine Construct Lol you won't be copying it mate

Which one in canon? I don't remember that. Pretty sure he can't do it properly.

Prisma Ilya is lies though.

Anyway, the Blade of Tathagata is like, way stronger than any weapon UBW's copied. He can't even copy the 5-B version of Ea, I doubt it can copy a 5-A weapon coming from the realm of the gods.

Durendal, looking at it though I think Nasu was just the being dumb, since it's not considered a divine construct on fate wiki.

It's more like that He could, but it would killed him, similar to how Shirou Muramasa can't dealt with his own god weapon. Excaliber is an exception, but for different reason (Avalon in Fate, computer bullshit in Extra, and non-complete in Prisma Ilya)

I know Archer can make a fake excalibur that is still way weaker than the real one by substituting its divine components with earthly components, but I think it would kill him to create and use it.

Yeah, that too.

Anyway adding Tsurubami Senri to wishlist, though I'm conflicted if I should change it into past lives...

Monarch Laciel said:
So, how many of our wishlist can we expect to get? Because I see some people with 3, some people with 10
(Assuming we don't lose steam first) At least 2 is 100% guranteed, 3 is 99% guranteed. Idk after that since I'll be mostly playing it by ear. Let's just go with 4 from the wish list + the 1 starting soul for a total of 5 because I like that number. We'll see if we need to increase or decrease that as we go along.

So is anyone else from the Grail War still in a mind set of "I'm probably going to need to kill all these people at some point"?

I know it isn't correct and that we'll probably work together to stop the Supreme Dankness, but I'm still in the mindset of judging everyone by how hard they would be for me to kill

At first I was, but now I've only been thinking hat way about Scarlet.

Btw, if I had both 666Satan and Archer, do you think I could create divine constructs? (Not that I'd need to with Satan, but I want the cool swords more than any powers.)

Do we repost our thing if we make changes? After seeing that we could get a fourth from the wishlist I added Satan from G.O.H. as my fourth. I edited it onto my thing.

Monarch Laciel said:
So is anyone else from the Grail War still in a mind set of "I'm probably going to need to kill all these people at some point"?
Lol I did catch myself comparing my character to Andy's a few times while I was making him.

What I meant is more like this: The issue with UBW is that he can't create divine stuff so he has to replace divine parts with mortal bits, but with divine powers and knowledge of any and all things divine from all the minds Satan's read, would that still be an issue?

Eh...you probably would need a specific kind of divine knowledge (prefertively Fate source if Excalibur) if you want to create an exact copy...Something else of equivalent is possible though.

Lol I did catch myself comparing my character to Andy's a few times while I was making him.

Why, I am Flattered :D

Andykhang said:
Eh...you probably would need a specific kind of divine knowledge (prefertively Fate source if Excalibur) if you want to create an exact copy...Something else of equivalent is possible though.
I don't really care about laser pointers like Excalibur, the only divine thing I actually know for certain I would want to copy is blade of Tathagata. But either way, if magic aspects in weapons is equalized so that Archer can replicate them, why wouldn't divine aspects?

I'm confused by you not wanting a "laser pointer" but wanting the Blade of Tatagatha

The reason Archer can't create Divine Weapons is that his mind can't comprehend or create the Divine Elements in the Divine Constructs, so... maybe?

I mean, merging similar powers isn't unthinkable.

There's a reason my Final Form A is Carissa, a character who in sheer AP is weaker than my base.

My guy is pretty strong to start with, but it depends on whether I focus on physics hax or spatial hax that will determine whether he's more offensive or defenseive.

You guy all so overpowered and shit, meanwhile I'm conflicting as to do spatial stuff first, or power mimicry first with spatial stuff in toe along with thing else with questionable mastery and unknown technique.

Andykhang said:
You guy all so overpowered and shit, meanwhile I'm conflicting as to do spatial stuff first, or power mimicry first with spatial stuff in toe along with thing else with questionable mastery and unknown technique.
Don't you dare touch my spatial stuff

I'm going to do the power mimicry stuff then, thanks for setting me straight :D.

Changing Past Soul to Tsurubami Senri, setting the one before into wishlist.

Yeah, probably on pair with Gamble Fish's Obama. Probably the only one more badass is if we have a Mahjong Obama in The legend of Koizumi.

Name: Garret Hawkins

Theme: The Wild Card

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pEUgW3U8UA&t=0s&index=96&list=FLOrwLWeEmlBon3dgg6C0G6g

Sex: Male

Personality: Studious, serious with a silly streak, charismatic

Appearance: https://i.imgur.com/qZ0yJLc.png?1

Past Lives/Souls:

Gandalf (The Lord of the Rings)

'Wishlist'

The Dragonbor
(Skyrim)

Kratos (God of War)

Rumplestiltski (Once Upon A Time)

Thor (MCU)

Blizzard (Primal Rage)