• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

Let just think of him as cleaning up the remaining Bidoof, we don't have time nor attention to prevent them any way.

Well, he does do this before, with the mob. You could this is as a "Desperate time bringin out the true power" thing

Professor is acting as monarch's guard because he can't be trusted with anyone else. The chance of any of us trying to kill him/him trying to kill one of us is too high for Monarch to leave him alone.

KandK are our as well obviously, and Ed's character may be out here to help heal/buff you guys/mass kill any bidoofs and bibarels that make it through

Ah, I wonder whats going to happen in the temple I doubt it will be as simple as just grabing the souls

Blahblah9755 said:
KandK are our as well obviously, and Ed's character may be out here to help heal/buff you guys/mass kill any bidoofs and bibarels that make it through
Just one K. The other stayed behind with those who decided not to walk through the door to Minecraft world. Ovens' character should be outside as well, he just hasn't replied for a while.

Huh, you were. Alright then him too,

Outside: Griffin, Manuelo, Greg, Jackson, Realm, and Kura (Maid).

Inside: Kyoryu, Silas, Blane, Annalis, The Stranger, Garret, The, Edward, Thomas, and Greg's spirit.

alright but I understand how you feel after thinking about it, I mean if the boss is just stomped off the bat thats really boring

This guy was supposed to be a quiet type, but now he's just like "f*ck it, you're all gonna get yourselves killed at this rate. I'm assuming control." It's like how I am with group projects at school.

"The power level for this game is generally pretty high. However: Time shenanigans, reality warping, power theft, and invulnerability generally should be avoided unless they are extremely limited. Otherwise, as a whole you should be able to survive and threaten high level threats."

Past life: 5-C or lower (It would be better to be more like High 6-B or lower)

No one low 3-C or above

Kirby71 said:
So, for choosing,which are the rules and limits?
First choice must be 5-C or lower, second choice must be 5-B or lower. No ridiculous time hax, reality warping, plot manipulation (etc). The rest should be in the op.

Can @Blah or someone else handle his registration? I'm working on the temple scene atm.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Oof acno has time manip, I'll switch it to Toshiro hitsugaya
Should we just treat Hitsugaya as High 6A? Since we all know that the upgrade is gonna go through soon and apply to him.

Back