• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars

Jackythejack said:
@Andy
Can't we only pick characters off this wiki? It may be difficult for him to find one that's not diluted, though Kaiju may correct me on that.

@ Psycho. I feel like Kaiju would just pick a random person then? Though he can also correct me on that
Hmm that would be interesting but the person may be aganist that

I already ran through the spatial manipulators category, but most are just "cuts through space" or "overwrites space to create a pocket dimension" rather than what I'm going for

Oh shoot really? That really broadens my horizons wow.

well now I gotta take a quick look around. Though like we can still start before I update anything of course. Don't wanna hold people back.

Does anyone know how to do that cross category search thing? I remember it being set up but I don't know how to access it

Monarch Laciel said:
Does anyone know how to do that cross category search thing? I remember it being set up but I don't know how to access it
...wait that's a thing?

i wish I knew that...that's so useful.

I'm not 1000% sure what we're doing here, but I want in.

Name: Realm Katsuragi

Theme: Pretty much your average Persona protagonist but it's a trap

Theme Song: Our Beginning

Sex: Male

Personality: He's the nice guy type who will try to get along with everyone. In battle, he'll make sure his allies are safe first and foremost. Holds a "no man left behind" mentality both on, and off of the battlefield. Willpower is his strongest trait.

Appearance: Has a face and figure pretty enough to be mistaken for a woman, a fact he's pretty self concious about.

Past Lives/Souls: Makoto Yuki

Wishlist: Robi and/or Corri (Fire Emblem), Erza Scarlet, Neito Monoma, Meruem, Diane (Nanatsu no Taizai), Yamato Hotsui (I'd prefer 7-B Shining One but he's missing said key on his page. If OP allows it I'll switch.)

Blahblah9755 said:
Anyone know of a character with an ability similar to unlimited blade works/projection? Something where they can create a copy of all the weapons they've seen in the past?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Velvet_Scarlatina

Off the top of my head, this could be something you might want.

@Psycho pretty much. My character is based around manipulating space and to a lesser degree physics around them.

@ALRF but look at all the other stuff he's got... why do all the good spatial manipulators have so much other non-space related stuff ;_;

Yeah I looked around myself to see what you meant and your right alot of the space manipulators have a huge list of powers, I did find Aurelion Sol his list isnt too huge but still decently big(and very strong) plus hes a 3-B and I dont know how you are about that level of power/tier(tier level was another issue)

Kek

Sol is too big, too much

I'm more for a small scale interesting use of powers than a large scale energy laser.

I know what you mean in terms of tons of axtraneous stuff, Monarch. I found a character with a dress literally made of hax swords, but then she turns out to have guns in it, and all this magic, and is unkillable. If it were just other weapons I could just be like, oh yeah let's just not use those, but there's all sorts of other bs as well.

Also, I figure if we're humans drawing on the powers of our past lives we probably won't be turning into orbital laser canons or star sized eldritch horrors so you probably don't have to worry about your character being too big.

The White Queen lel

Wasn't referring to physical size. Just the sense of power. 3-B is too high for me to have fun in the setting when I can reduce the entire planet and the surrounding galaxies to nothing by punching too hard.

Anyway, having gone through all 73 pages in the spatial manipulation category, I'm finally done.

Name: Griffin Von Frankenstein (PRONOUNCED FRONK-ON-SCHTEEN)
Theme: Mad Scientist

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rww1BZuo_c

Sex: Male

Personality: Normally has a calm, composed and polite facade, but possesses a maniac energy that can burst through at certain moments of excitement, anger and other strong emotions. Extremely arrogant and proud of his intellect.

Appearance: Dis guy, but his hair only sticks up like that when he's excited and otherwise it's combed back, and his eyes are squint slits not wide open (that only happens when he's possessed by his maniac energy)

Past Lives/Souls: Aladdin (Magi)

Wishlist: Lille Barro (Bleach), Tobi (Naruto, with Kamui), Trishula Anchor (Clockwork Planet), Carissa (To Aru), Marin Hollow (Fairy Tail)

Decided not to have Frankenstein as my past life, because as entertaining a character as he is, the only thing he contributes to the build is the personality, which I can do on my own.

Well, she is like a specific kind of vaccine against AIDS, so you could work that into your chara and downtier her. I'm just surprise the White Queen's illusion of absolute power is finally broken.

You know honestly having the t-Rex on my past life is almost pointless because all it does is add like extra senses I think? Though it can also change its sex apparently so that's cool

From what I can infer, she's apparently a solution to a impossible problem, by creating a case when you could defeats the White Queen. It's said that she's "made" by him though, so I'm more worried about her "imprinting" on him than anything Honestly.

I just liked the power reducing sword dress, and even with the vaccine situation I don't think I could be like "well none of her powers, equipment, and abilities that have apparently been crazy strong to normal people and the environment actually work. Except those swords. They totally work"

Back