• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

Everyone but Smashor, Professor, 1 of Andy and Dargoo entered the dark zone, then the Fraudrins appeared, then you all should have continued further inside with Kuro, but you may have been distracted by some demons.

Greg and Gamer is on the border (?) (don't really know, depend on where Freudin is) of Dark Zone, while Master is outside collecting minion.

Currently throwing a spear that's a homing weapon and also touched by Killer Queen at Mega-Man. Pretty sure he's dead when it hits.

Dargoo Faust said:
Currently throwing a spear that's a homing weapon and also touched by Killer Queen at Mega-Man. Pretty sure he's dead when it hits.
Well sh*t thats uhh pretty great

Can't wait to pick up Diarmuid's spirit to start making ladies gay for my character on sight and get past regen.

Dargoo Faust said:
Can't wait to pick up Diarmuid's spirit to start making ladies gay for my character on sight and get past regen.
I don't even have regen jokes on you... *cries*

That's ok, soon I'll have something better than regen.

Oh

That's Ok

I have control.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Also, are we in the dark zone yet? I was under the impression we were waiting outside it for Manuello and The and Titania.

Monarch Laciel said:
Oh
That's Ok

I have control.

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL

Also, are we in the dark zone yet? I was under the impression we were waiting outside it for Manuello and The and Titania.
No everyone but them are in the dark zone waiting

You've been in it for a long time. I mentioned you guys entering it and walking through it a while back. I think when you first fought the Fraudrins, cause I think that was when I first decided on the oh so imaginative name. Right now you're heading to the center. You would be there, but people keep drawing the attention of demons.

So I thought I should say this before anything happens but my character may do and say some odd things since hes slowly decending into madness/insanity

Ok not that insane he'll still have some rationality he'll probably be like kenpachi zaraki (plus if I get wolfgang it'll be hard to put me down)

You can, but if you dont we're in the dark zone, in a cave fighting monsters near the emissary

This is the latest thing

"As you reach the deepest part of th cave, it expands. A gargantuan cavern, the walls and ceiling drip with darkness, falling like drool dripping from the mouth of a beast. Unintelligible symbols and carvings are scattered throughout the cave. In the back, you see another pathway forward, but it's blocked by a wall of darkness.

Three figures appear from the ground. On the left, a ma in light armor and a cape that looks like someone tied a carpet to him. On the right a large feminine robot with long hair and a bandana. In the middle "Full%20Power" A handsome, and completely naked, ma with a regal appearance.

"The one in the middle is weakened from battling The, Manuelo, and Titania outside the dark zone. Even so, he is stronger within here. He will be difficult to face. We'll deal with the other two, if you can keep him occupied long enough, we'll be able to help you. Otherwise, you'll need to weaken him enough that the dog can kill him. The major darkness can reform from nearly any wound in a dark zone, but this dog seems to have power dangerous to the darkness, though not as strong as our own. Work together. Be careful. Do not die." After Kuro says that he and Kura leap forward, each dragging one of the major darkness several kilometers across the room, leaving you with only the naked one.

[Gilgamesh's speed is reduced to only 5000C for this battle. He's going all out, however you're all too insignificant to him to be noticed until he actually takes damage. All his weapons are colored black, anything that should emit light instead makes it darker around it.]"

If we are potentially getting more then four then can I add Lobo to my wishlist (I mean i had him before)

And if hes aloud then Doomsday instead (only if hes aloud and not to overpowered)

Alright, I'm going to propose some small rules.

In combat, at least when we're fighting significant enemies, we should treat this at least somewhat similarly to normal Roleplay.

• One action command for each user, then the mod of the thread gives a responce from the enemy.
  • Dialogue and discussion isn't restricted, just combat based actions.
  • Don't give actions to other players, or assume outcomes/the actions of the enemy. Even with stuff like Fate manip and whatever other hax, phrase as "I attempt to ordain ____'s fate to die by my spear". That way the mod can tell you what actually happens as a result.
  • You can make action posts long, but try to keep them simple, and coordinate with other players first if it's a big group battle.
  • Have fun! Look at the profile page for your enemy before you start commanding attacks.

One thing I forgot to ask, can I make my character tier 6 base after the training?

@Dargoo also yeah, agree with that.

So should we just retcon everything down right now like this is what my guy is attempting so blah nows whats happening?

I would reccomend restarting the fight with the new rules, yeah. It was a shitshow.

I'd also like to apply the same rules for PvP, where each player declares an action, then the mod determines the outcome. Stuff like speedgaps, regen, hax, etc. shouldn't be determined by the players otherwise this is going to be really salty.

Back