• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

guys, i am stuck between a rock and a retcon

i was fighting Andy's army, but apparently he should not be able to mind manipulate those creatures

so, should i just ignore the whole thing and act like it never happened ?

also, when you break up our fight is it alright if you do it a little differently? maybe break it up through a greater good or rather something of more importanace aka supreme darkness. just knocking us out doesnt seem like a good long-term solution.

Yeah. I have no intention of killing your character, I'm more trying to convince you that you arn't as strong as you think you are, proving the worth of people who arn't your character to your character. Hence why my character was so worried when you were seemingly killed by Astro Crush.

Okay, I'm that case a shadowy figure shows up and you have to work together to face him. The reason I chose Kura intervening was because, although The proving his worth may be good for Manuelo, it diesn't really make him any less pissed off at Manuelo. I was gonna say she did something to make you scared of fighting each other.]

You like Mega man, or Kura making the two too scared to fight each other? Obviously you know your character better than I do, so I'll go with the one you think is better.

wait we in a city? What city?

Sorry I'm keeping track of other things on this wiki and on other wikis

don't have too much time for absolutely everything .

No one's in a city anymore. Right now, everyone but Smashor, Professor, and Dargoo are in a refugee camp. Overlord and 1 of Andy might also be put in the middle of nowhere training/warming up. Idk, I can't tell with them.

This is a basic run down

Me, Blah, and Andy are getting supplies in Vale city

Im pretty sure everyone else is at the refugee camp

Except Smashor and Professer there off fighting a dark mega man

2nd mission takes place in the RWBY universe after having been partially corrupted by the Darkness. You're looking for the Emissary who is supposedly somewhere in this world. After finding survivors, the groups split up to scout, search for resources, and protect the refugees. Griffin just teleported the refugee group to an existing refugee camp. The scouting group is getting closer to the Emissary

Blahblah9755 said:
No. Are they creating an original profile key and an expanded plot key or something?
Also, I brought plot.
They seem to be changing the key to

Article Canon I Extended Canon I Leviathan of the Fourth Bride

So they dont seem to be getting rid of everything just changing it some like Article Canon he'll be a 9-A and he'll only have Immortality 1 and 3 but still have Low Godly Regn and not nearly as many resistances. Extended Canon will be his current stats.

Blahblah9755 said:
So, not really different from how other profiles are being changed.
Yeah, I guess its not that big of a change(Unless they do make a big change at some point)

Speaking of which, do you know with game have alot of skill in it, like Final Fantasy and such? Can't be a Gamer without a copius amount of skill and technique

Blahblah9755 said:
You like Mega man, or Kura making the two too scared to fight each other? Obviously you know your character better than I do, so I'll go with the one you think is better.
mega man of course

@Andy Shin Megami Tensei, Bravely Default, most rpgs with extensive class systems. Alternatively an isekai protagonist could be good for that, since they tend to get tons and tons of skills and abilities.

Yeah...I'll tried to staaaayyy the fk away from an isekai protag as much as possible, so no thanks for that. Just the game is probably enough.

guys could you write the current position of your character ?

because things are getting chaotic, and knowing the positions of evryone would help

i'm currently close to the border of the dark zone

Back