• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta and Registration Thread

Bye Kiryu!

I'm not sure what you mean Andy.

Third souls should come soon Smashor, so now's a good time to start deciding on them. Limit for these is 4C.

I feel I'm sitting in a bitter spot now.

I was never really focused on AP seeing as I can just lol BFR / portal crush any enemy and use twisted space to avoid any physical attack.

But that means that GM needs to make all the major enemies resistant to spatial manip so I don't just walk through all their attacks and one-shot them.

So I'm not powerful enough to physically hurt the enemies, and my spatial hax which makes up the majority of my abilities is going to be resisted by every enemy worth a damn.

Sigh

Of course this is assuming I survive dear Darkness Chaos's attack. Speaking of which, Blah, do I get one-shot and soul destroyed

I mean that the maximum tier is one letter below Ultron, Sigma, and basically every robot I want to use. Seriously, finding a 4-C character that isn't Low 4-C or High 4-C is not as easy as you would think.

Does anybody know any evil 4-C robots with interesting powers? Honestly, my life would be so much easier if it was 4-B as the maximum instead of 4-C.

The problem is my power will be pathetic since neither of those characters have hax against non-robots. Honestly, 4-Bs are so much easier to find than regular 4-Cs. Really, for 4-Bs we have Mega Man X, Link, Archie Sonic, Superman, Hulk and several other noteworthy characters. Does anybody remember any regular 4-C characters off the top of their head? Not High or Low 4-C, regular 4-C?

The Smashor said:
The problem is my power will be pathetic since neither of those characters have hax against non-robots. Honestly, 4-Bs are so much easier to find than regular 4-Cs. Really, for 4-Bs we have Mega Man X, Link, Archie Sonic, Superman, Hulk and several other noteworthy characters. Does anybody remember any regular 4-C characters off the top of their head? Not High or Low 4-C, regular 4-C?
The dark souls god tier characters

@Blahblah that guy can summon evil god, including Great Old One and even Outer God like Yog, though only an avatar of it. And having Supreme Darkness faces against these guy without getting screw is... possible I guess? Since these guy really don't give much of a deep-fried shit over us in general. Still, I still like some flair for it.

Most of Goetia hax can't be used in Solomon form. I mean time needs some serious charge, TT isn't that spammable, he has no PN or PM for the key I use, Mind and Soul isn't likely can kill any of them, and reality marble also isn't spammable. Beast Hax isn't that impressive either, just black hole spam and just that.

Yolo?

Name: Genesis

Theme Song: [Paraiso]

Sex: Male

Personality: Fusion of Habaki Sakagami and Dante (Devil May Cry)

Appearance: Imagine Mercurius but with Yakou's clothing

Past Lives/Souls: Lyle (Paradise Lost), Akuma (Street Fighter) (Oni) Asura (Asura's Wrath) (5-A one)

Wishlist: Jin Kazama, Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager), Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (first key i guess? Second idk on void), Ryouga Akizuki (fair keys), Shirou Yusa (first key), Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) (Saiyan Saga), Gilgamesh (Fate Series) (FSN key)

Wishlist idk if legal :V

Alright. I know what I want my next soul to be. Also, can I edit my profile since it's fairly inaccurate currently (Especially with the personality)

2 Question:

1. Can I have a Tier 4-A limited to Tier 4-C?

2. Can Reality Warping is allowed if it's limited, like said only be done in specific place?

@Redgrave your past lives should be fine but basically no one on your wishlist is allowed

"No ridiculous time hax, reality warping, plot hax, or anything else that might break the game. "

Just make sure none of your characters have serious time manipulation, reality warping, or general game breaking and annoying hax that'll make the GM (blah) have to do twice as much work. It's also more fun if your character is not game-breaking in general, trust me.

@Blah I'd like to replace Diego Brando with Dio Brando on my wishlist, whenever you have time.

Andykhang said:
2 Question:
1. Can I have a Tier 4-A limited to Tier 4-C?

2. Can Reality Warping is allowed if it's limited, like said only be done in specific place?
In answer Q 2 it was stated originally that you could have the restricted powers if there limited

The wishlist used to be fair game, but we realized having people put whatever could be misleading. So now it has to follow the same rules as the past lives.

@Reinhard, most of it is fine except:

Devilman's time manip wouldn't be usable.

Goetia's RM wouldn't let you time travel, and you would have to write out everything you want to do in it in a single post, bring all allies into it, or let its time flow be the same as that of the regular game world. You would choose between each of these things each time you used it (this is just to avoid shutting down the game for everyone else whenever you use it).

For the attacking past present and future thing, I'm not sure how that'd work in game, pretty sure it'd kill a lot of your allies though, so I'm gonna say you won't have access to it.

For the infamous Beast, does his power absorption stop the powers he absorbs from being used, and does it work on non-conduits?

@Red Most of your wishlist are banned except possibly: Christopher Valzelide, Zephyr Coleraine (second key, though I'd like to know more about his void manip first.), Ryouga Akizuki (second key, yhough I'd like to know more about his void manip first), Shirou Yusa (first key)

Also, if you take Asura as your second life, he's limited to high 6A

@Andy: Q1- no, I feel like that kinda defeats the point of choosing a character, if you can just adjust tier. Q2- yes, just run the reality warping by me first to make sure it's okay.

@Smashor, I was initially gonna make it high 5A max this time, but I decided to go higher than that, since people seemed to be looking at stuff in tier 4. I was gonna go with just low4C at first, but decided that since 4C is small I might as well let you guys pick anything you can find there as well. So no, I'm not gonna change it to 4B.

Yobobojojo said:
Honestly, I kind of want to join in, but the OP is somewhat difficult to understand
@Yobobojojo, Basically you get the powers, abilities, skills and equitment of your past lives/souls (characters from fiction) and your going to save existence from the supreme darkness, but first you must save the emisarry(who can fight it), most of the rules are up top but to say some:

1st soul (tier)limit is 5-C, 2nd is 5-B and third is 4-C but you can't have "Ridiculous time hax, reality warping, plot hax, or anything else that might break the game. "

Also hey @Blah could you add doomsday to my list, if hes to broken then Lobo(since I already had him at some point)

Does Doomsday just gain resistance to abilities used against him (if they don't kill him) and get stronger the more he's hurt?

@Smashor, if you want to change your profile, just tell me everything you want changed and I'll put it in. Though I will say, I think most of our personalities might be a bit off. Just look at Manuelo's and if it doesn't change after a while, please remind me, I can be kind of forgetful.

@Red the reason I'm worried on their existence erasure/void manip is because pretty much everything has a frequency (thanks to strings) and can be expressed in binary, so I wanna know just how far it goes for them

Back