• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu vs the rest of this Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the very own concept of Reimu and Flan winning has been negative absolute transunlimited transinfinity repeated transinfinity times by Godzilla,that mean Both Flan and Reimu has already lost to Godzilla before this battle thread was made up and they always loses to Godzillla(i respect you guys opinion tho) :[

Well, based on some of the pages I've seen, Reimu would defeat certain characters and struggle with other characters, would she have to defeat EVERYONE on the wiki to be classified as the winner or just MOST OF the people on the wiki to be classified as the winner? I mean, as long as she isn't defeated she's technically not the loser.

IRL Reimu is not as strong as Fiction reimu, Plus, it's cosplay, i can do an internet cosplay.

Internet, when counting memes, is the strongest character in fiction. period.

@Tabbender Yet below the concept of, being one shot by Fantasy Nature due to being a ripoff of an overrated 2hu from the most popular 2hu game by Reimu

@Chu Reimu negates this paragraph.

@Yagiza Reimu defeats everyone.

@Doge That's nonsense. It is the same Reimu in both, and she can easily destroy the whole Internet with Fantasy Nature. But she chooses not to.

Flan losses to Godzilla,ALL LOSSES TO GODZILLA,NOW STOP IT,IT'S TIME TO STOP,YOU GUYS ARE GETTING TO NOWHERE,CAUSE IM THE ONE WHO SOLOS THIS THREAD AFTER GODZILLA

Fil, we are talking about JBW reimu, not irl

The internet is likely the strongest being in fiction, and you are in denial that reimu gets rekt

The internet deletes fantasy nature

the internet soloes touhou

THE END. PERIOD.

@Chu Nope

@Tabbender Reimu wins. Period.

@Doge But I have Reimu written down here. Reimu wins, because she is real and she transcends the Internet. I'm not in denial. You are.

Fil There is no way whatsoever that reimu would get close to be as powerful as the internet.

I, a street level punk, delete touhou from my computer. Boom. touhou soloed. I'm part of this wiki, reimu loses.

@Megaman A sheep dressed up as Reimu. Nice

@Chu In your mind. Everywhere else, nah.

@Tabbender On beetles.

@Doge Don't worry, you gotta pass the Rensenware on your comp before you can delete Touhou. Additionally, Reimu exists in feudal Japan, thus she precedes the internet. Thus she defeats the whole Internet.

More like on everything

This wiki is nothing but an infinitesimally small part of an infinity of layers of fiction created by Flan

Doge and pupper said:
Nasus one shots.
Nasus withers reimu out of fantasy nature, reimu can't run, and nasus has INFINITE stax

Nasus one shots.
Godzilla negative transinfinity shotted Nasus and Reimu

@Tabbender Godzilla stomps Flan by teaching her what it means to "destroy".

@Doge Nasu rewrites Nasus out of existence via copyright infringement filing.

@Chu No lol Reimu wins

Still gets one shotted. he one shots the copyright infringement

nasus one shots

-reimu

-flan

-godzilla

-Your verse

-asriel

-frisk

-sans (duh)

-chara

-If he did not get blitzed, THE INTERNET (nah, jk. The internet deletes league of legends)

Doge and pupper said:
Still gets one shotted. he one shots the copyright infringement
nasus one shots

-reimu

-flan

-godzilla

-Your verse

-asriel

-frisk

-sans (duh)

-chara

-If he did not get blitzed, THE INTERNET (nah, jk. The internet deletes league of legends)
Godzilla come be4 Internet and LOL so he negative absolutely transinfinity shots Nasus and the rest of your's fictions

Tabbender said:
Dude seriously Godzilla isn't even worthy of being Flan's pet
dude,Flan not even close to be TOBA's pet,what do you really think she can pet Godzilla? even in her wet and wildest dream x Transinfinity repeated TransInfinty times she would ceased before getting nowhere near Godzilla

@Doge

Nasus is just a figment of your puny imagination. Therefore Nasu writes it out of existence.

@Chu

Godzilla came to being way after Feudal Japan. Your argument is invalid.

The fact these guys are all fighting each other while Reimu sips tea amuses her

Guys seriously if you want your characters to seem strong stop comparing them to Flan it makes them look like fodder

Fllflourine said:
@Doge
Nasus is just a figment of your puny imagination. Therefore Nasu writes it out of existence.

@Chu

Godzilla came to being way after Feudal Japan. Your argument is invalid.

The fact these guys are all fighting each other while Reimu sips tea amuses her
actually Godzilla didn't even in this battle ,he was sitting in somewhere to relax.Btw @Fll more like your's agurment is invalid ,did Internet come before 1954 or something? If that was true then give me some proofs to back up that

Doge and pupper said:
Nasus is not my imagination, he is from league of legends
nasus one shots. your arguement is invalid.
Godzilla Negative TransInifinity Shots Nasus and entire League of Legends in the blink of an eye if he want it too, even Reimu "can't win" against Godzilla,what do you think the Puny one shots of Nasus can do anything to him,absolutely nothing of nothing x transinfinity times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back