• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu vs the rest of this Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nasus one shots

Nasus withers godzilla, making him weak, then he oneshots

now, this is reimu vs Nasus/Godzilla, Godzilla and Nasus must put aside their differences and use dank Negative Transinfinity power to Rek Reimu
Tumblr nlo1tjd1qy1upbybro1 500
Nasus casually will one shot towers. by towers, i mean reimu

KingPin0422 said:
N-ALEX just one-shots her.
Cyber can easily delete her.

Neutral most likely would beat her in a fair fight.

Alex... well, I won't talk about him, but he can answer.

Anna will just no-sell all of her attacks until she gives up.

Frara... he literally is impossible to discuss.
even they can do that so Flan can do the same to Reimu,also Godzilla

Doge and pupper said:
Nasus one shots
Nasus withers godzilla, making him weak, then he oneshots

now, this is reimu vs Nasus/Godzilla, Godzilla and Nasus must put aside their differences and use dank Negative Transinfinity power to Rek Reimu
Tumblr nlo1tjd1qy1upbybro1 500
Nasus casually will one shot towers. by towers, i mean reimu
even Nasus one shots Godzilla he still being negative transinfinity shotted by Godzilla and cease, withers aren't make Godzilla weaker ,it just amuse him

@Chu However, all your effort will be for nothing, when you realize that Reimu can casually solo this whole 200+ post thread in one shot

Fllflourine said:
@Chu However, all your effort will be for nothing, when you realize that Reimu can casually solo this whole 200+ post thread in one shot
yeah ,that not my effort ,beside Reimu already lost in this thread,solo or not and also Godzilla not even in this thread,he stay somewhere else to relax ,and all thank to Flan,most of Alexcar3000 characters

@Chu

About 60% of the posts here are your's, judging by the fact you responded to my one post with 3

@Megaman

Oh yes.

well my 1st battle isn't being notice much, so i left there and do nothing with your's thread,but someone has brought Godzilla in this thread again so i want to prove that Godzilla wasn't lose to Reimu

Godzilla can't lose to Reimu and also she can't lose to Godzilla ,so i think i won't bother you again @Fll,but don't ever bought Godzilla in this thread and say he lose against Reimu cause he's not,ok

Fllflourine said:
thing is the truth is simple
the truth is that reimu wins
ok that is so irritated to me ,but Godzilla can lose a battle if he want it to,Reimu can wins against any characters but not for Godzilla,you know why?,cause it's the truth and it very simple

p.S:he not in the battle so i won't bother you again ,k

Flan already teams up with everything

She's on all sides

Cuz if she were to pick a side, only this side would exist

@Tabbender Flan only teams up with the everything inside her brain; on all the sides of her brain

Otherwise Reimu would've taught her an elementary school lesson in personal space.

@Doge

No I'm wanking your characters; if I used their conservative levels this thread would be too one sided in favor of Reimu

@Doge and you are quantum strings to me now

@Tabbender that is "the real world" in quotes, the real world is actually transcendental to Flan

Doge and pupper said:
Nasus one shots the barrier of fiction and non fiction, and the one shots reimu
kek
The one shots Reimu? She then picks up this "the one shots" called "kek" and then crushes Nasus under so much pressure its enough to break every honors student through sheer academic peer pressure alone

for me to consider nasus as a valid character you must watch this video, in reverse, slowed down by 800%, while a headband saying "REIMU HAKUREI WINS" is strapped on your forehead, all while writing touhou fanfiction; and you must watch every single tick of it, all while not posting on this thread or even looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back