• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu vs the rest of this Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fllflourine said:
Oompa is the player so he control Reimu in anywhere else so Reimu "Can't" crubstomp him in anywayReimu is the player. Oopma is the player. Reimu is Oompa. Oompa is absorbed into Reimu's dream.
Reimu wont win, like it or not

Reimu wins.
more like Reimu is being absorbed into Oompa joke's and cease cause is was so lame and also funny(since he was a bad player or something)

Reimu wins(lost actually)

The only way for Reimu to lose if you Ignore her existence entirely. The reason why Reimu wins because you acknowledge her existence. Ignorance is Power.

Reimu serves a God in the Huraki Shrine, so that God would beat her.

Said god is actually Reimu's bitch.

more like Reimu is being absorbed into Oompa joke's and cease cause is was so lame and also funny(since he was a bad player or something)

Reimu wins(lost actually)

Concession accepted. :>

The only way for Reimu to lose if you Ignore her existence entirely. The reason why Reimu wins because you acknowledge her existence. Ignorance is Power.

In other words: Reimu always wins.

The Final Pam crubstomped her

Reimu transmutes "The Final Pam" into a Cuphead boss and then the people at r/Touhou laugh at said boss' difficulty.

People actually think Flan can lose issou

Yeah. Because everyone does. :>

Godzilla Eats all of Reimu's pancake orbs for breakfirst. Then he absorbs any attack energy into his chest and shoots rainbows VIA it just works.

Fil, stop biasing reimu.

Pelo destroys her

flan curbs her

Godzilla rekts her

The editor can solo her verse via editing to "always loses"

gee, can you accept reimu lost?

You are all jelly of Reimu's Super Reimu Swagger owO

In all seriousness these threads don't go anywhere.

Edit: sorry Bread, just trying to save some space

Good thing Flan isn't a character

Good thing Flan is a noun, tho. Reimu easily wins.

Godzilla Eats all of Reimu's pancake orbs for breakfirst. Then he absorbs any attack energy into his chest and shoots rainbows VIA it just works.

Reimu winning also just works.

Fil, stop biasing reimu.

Pelo destroys her

flan curbs her

Godzilla rekts her

The editor can solo her verse via editing to "always loses"

gee, can you accept reimu lost?

You're in denial that Reimu wins.

In all seriousness these threads don't go anywhere.

Still purrdy fun to accumulate edits

Godzilla is make her wins into lost,you're in denial that Godzilla wins against anyone in entire the Internet,Fandom,...etc and Reimu,and this thread is clearly a lost thread for Reimu since you guys are adding Godzilla into this so yeah ,close it

Chu Minh Duy said:
well lose never exist or nonexist in Godzilla, so yeah, he stomps Reimu and the rest of Fandom
like i said before ,Reimu always lost against any version of Godzilla,deal with it
Mlg godzilla by mrgrimlock-d8a6xtp
get rekt so

> Implying the word "Flan" is relevant to Flan

It's just the word we're using to define Flan but in reality it doesn't even reflect an avatar of her true self

Jeez I see what bias does these days that they can't accept the simple fact of Reimu>>>>>Whatever they can imagine and beyond that too.

But Meta Knight solos those who are far greater than those who are beyond all comprehension of imagination.

@Chu Minh Duy Only in the Godzilla fandom.

@Tabbender You see, Flan-chan is only as high as you think she is because you write fanfiction about it; hence; you are wanking. The actual form of Fla can simply be eaten by Reimu.

@Megaman Only in Smash.

@Doge Check your grammar first before posting proper counterarguments. *smug*

Fllflourine said:
@Chu Minh Duy Only in the Godzilla fandom.
@Tabbender You see, Flan-chan is only as high as you think she is because you write fanfiction about it; hence; you are wanking. The actual form of Fla can simply be eaten by Reimu.

@Megaman Only in Smash.

@Doge Check your grammar first before posting proper counterarguments. *smug*
don't bring Godzilla in then Reimu will win,if not,she lose all the way like others in this thread

don't bring Godzilla in then Reimu will win,if not,she lose all the way like others in this thread

Reimu wins even if I spam Godzilla copypastas.

@Doge Still not satisfied

nah she still loses no matter what or how against Godzilla ,no matter how hard you try to says that Reimu always wins against Godzilla,she still loses(i respect your's opinion Fll but she can't wins against Godzilla, eventhough i do like Reimu, but that was the harsh Reality if you bring Godzilla in this thread)

Fllflourine said:
You're aware everything i say about Flan is canon unless Flan disagrees right ?

@Chu Reimu says no to your paragraph. You also don't seem to get Touhou canon

@Doge Nope

@Tabbender It's not canon until I agree :^)

Fllflourine said:
@Chu Reimu says no to your paragraph. You also don't seem to get Touhou canon
@Doge Nope

@Tabbender It's not canon until I agree :^)
Godzilla forces her to says "yes" and make her loses against him

Godzilla canon and non -canon is not even close to any version of Godzillas

@Doge **** grammar in the ass. Also, Reimu exists even in real life. Real life transcends the Internet. Reimu therefore, solos the Internet. I got raw proof if you want it.

@Chu That doesn't work, it might against Rumia, though

@Tabbender Such as being above the concept of winning against Reimu. Hence, Reimu retroactively won this battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back