• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reimu vs the rest of this Wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flan-chan (Comp
o
site) negative infinite-shots

N-ALEX just one-shots her.

Cyber can easily delete her.

Neutral most likely would beat her in a fair fight.

Alex... well, I won't talk about him, but he can answer.

Anna will just no-sell all of her attacks until she gives up.

Frara... he literally is impossible to discuss.

You guys really don't know how to take jokes properly. We are on the JOKE Battles Wiki, after all.

lol'd at this

An infinity of layers of projections of Flan would see him as an infinity of layers of fiction

And i'm lowballing it a lot as i can't myself describe what is beyond imagination

Tabbender said:
lol'd at this
An infinity of layers of projections of Flan would see him as an infinity of layers of fiction

And i'm lowballing it a lot as i can't myself describe what is beyond imagination
he stomp any version of Flan ,even you're more exaggerated,wanked,amplified,transended too much that even yourself in True Infinity mind can't describle what is beyond imagination x Infinity repeated Infinity times ,Flan still lost to Godzilla

Th06Sakuya
yes this is a sakuya pic but screw you

Reimu presses X and zeroes all of these silly posers and then become her friends. Including Flan-chan. Because.... screw Flan that's why.

Megamangohan said:
But then blastoise gives her a test and she presses X to fail
But Reimu knew of this beforehand and instead rebinds her key to bomb to Y and unbinds all of Blastoise's keys, then they shake hands and become friends after Reimu kicks his turtle ass to Porkyman come

Comet-Hale-Boop said:
Sands can Zero-Shot her
Reimu wins via being Reimu.

She can also negative infinity shot Sands before Sands can do anything (and nothing)

Comet-Hale-Boop said:
Fllflourine said:
Comet-Hale-Boop said:
Sands can Zero-Shot her
Reimu wins via being Reimu.
She can also negative infinity shot Sands before Sands can do anything (and nothing)
The thing is, Sands is the weakest Sans.
well Sands has "everything in Touhou universe" in losses sooooo

lol

But she can defeat herself yet not defeat herself at the same time

cuz..

Touhou logic lol

You should put The Player in inconclusive. The Player is the one controlling Reimu after all, he has the choice to deliberately lose or to deliberately win in any situation. except that Stage 4 in IN?

Comet-Hale-Boop said:
But can she dab?
it is a secret technique amongst the Yakumo and Hakurei clans that has since been spread, so yup

You should put The Player in inconclusive. The Player is the one controlling Reimu after all, he has the choice to deliberately lose or to deliberately win in any situation. except that Stage 4 in IN?
obviously this is pure downplay and game mechanics

Fllflourine said:
Comet-Hale-Boop said:
But can she dab?
it is a secret technique amongst the Yakumo and Hakurei clans that has since been spread, so yup

obviously this is pure downplay and game mechanics
Ok but there is actually 1 way to win against Reimu, by giving her money.

Give her money then tell her to lose.

End.

Comet-Hale-Boop said:
Ok but there is actually 1 way to win against Reimu, by giving her money.

Give her money then tell her to lose.

End.
obviousyl this is just fanon made up by filthy secondaries.

she does not take bribes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back