• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reigen tries to reason with your favorite verse

Okay. I needed to do this.

Reigen Arataka lands in your favorite verse and tries to convice all guys to go on his side, or make them rethink their actions. He has major knowledge on their mentality.

(He can eventually fight though. Then we use 1000% Reigen, he is willing to kill and speed is unequalized.)

Let's see how far my man goes!

Arataka-reigen-105736

I suppose I will use dnd because I am a d***. The verse is filled with strong and fundamentally evil creatures ( or those too stupid to be converted) such as demons, devils, monstrosities and oozes. While Oozes and monstrosities would get blitzed by 1000 percent ( especially considering the divide between the creatures of those categories) devils and demons are tricky. Devils have large armies and possess insanely powerful lords( though quite slow compared to Riegen) with even the most powerful adventurers in the forgotten realms barely able to create a dent in their plane, though a case could be made that though evil they can be manipulated somehow, though Asmodrus has near complete control over the layers of hell so convincing anyone other than him would not be too well advised. Demons seem almost impossible though since they are beings of chaos who lurk within infinite layers of the abyss( with them getting stronger the further down the layers you go) and well Reuben can not beat nor convince a limitless supply of evil demons- although if Reigen could be able to convince other characters to help him in his fight against all of demonkind ( like some god or epic level caster) then he could stand a chance.

If Reigen can make a team in D&D then hell yeah, he stands a chance. I only played Tactics on PSP in my life though, so can't really tell :p

Azure Striker Gunvolt: Considering most of the characters in Gunvolt are moody teenagers, I could definately see Reigen bringing down Eden and in general making everyone nicer to one another. Hell, he might be able to convince Copen to stop being racist. The only people I could see him not being able to stop fighting are Zonda and Tenjian, though they might be convinced if he convinces the rest of Eden. If it comes to a fight, 1000% is way above almost anything in the verse but would get blitzed and haxxed

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Since Part 4 is my favorite part, I'd say that he can pretty easily convert most of Part 4's villians since Josuke can do it. Kira would be more of an issue, but he'd probably never find out about him.

I can see Reigen having a one sided debate with him and making him ashamed AF because of his hand kink

Beelzebub (Verse) is mostly high school delinquents who Reigen could handle, but all the strongest characters would probably fight him and his army, or because they wouldn't be willing to consider someone weaker than them a leader. Those ones would also completely destroy him and everyone in the verse he had gotten on his side in a fight.

I'll write down some my verses:

Mob Psycho 100: Already happened

Black Clover: He shames Licht and becomes his friend with same voice actor

Akame ga Kill!: Reigen becomes Night Raid and Jaegers leader at the same time

Hunter X Hunter: Idk about Meruem, it's hard to discuss with that guy

Fullmetal Alchemist: All Homonculi are EXPOSED

Medaka Box he gets the normals and specials except for Zenkichi on his side, but the abnormals and minuses are too inherently supernaturally charismatic or depressive for him to handle.

Not one of my favorite verses, but him interacting with Phineas and Ferb characters would lead to interesting results.

World of Darkness: I see him converting local anarchs to his cause, a good number of Brujah as well. But anyone major won't be talked down from, don't get me started on Marauders too. If he does fight he can beat low tier fodder pretty well but anyone with major hax fodderise him.

Castlevania: Well he can probably convince the Belmonts and Alucard to his side, I have no clue how it would go with Aeon. Dracula, forget about it. Also I don't think he really beats anyone in this verse in a fight.

Soul Calibur: He tries to speak to Nightmare, Nightmare prolly tries to tell him to Watch This!

Reigen never starts his argument with "join me" :p This guy is super charismatic, and with knowledge of one's mentality he can pretty much discuss with any guy

Every witch is completely insane and almost constantly projecting their own personal hell pocket dimension, I doubt he'll be able to convince them of anything that dosen't involve trying to kill him

InFAMOUS: Reigen and John have a talk on how to save humanity from the Ray Sphere Plague.

Unfortunately, given arrogant has extremely limited knowledge on both the situation and conduits, he probably gets nuked

Kirby: IF he's not careful a stray broom unironically kills him. But luckily he should be good.

Convinces Kirby no problem. Friendly little ball of love would be happy to make a friend. Barring Dark Meta Knight, most of the Star Allies should be almost as easy. Marx could be difficult but apparently keeping him fed is enough to not make him want to become god.

Random bosses that are too animalistic/stupid to be convinced get Kirbstomped.

The main problem are the final bosses. Nine times out of ten, they're eldritch abominations bent on universal destruction. Dedede, Marx, and Magolor are good because they're all reformed (to an extent). Yin Yarn might not be impossible, given he has intelligence. There's a small chance that he can appeal to Sectonia if she didn't already merge with the Dreamstalk. And Galacta and Morpho Knight kinda aren't villains as much as they're looking for someone to fight. But stuff like Star Dream, Nightmare, or any of the Dark Matter? He's going to have to fully rely on his friendship with Kirby and can't contribute at all, because Dark Matter *will* possess him.

Okage: Shadow King: I don't think he can reason with the Evil Kings as they are already under a passive influance. He can't reason with the "Overshadowed" do to them actually existing outside of reality itself and beinging completely unseen, heared, untouchable by anyone.

Danny Phantom: He could convice many including Jack Fenton to get his hands on Anti-Ghost Technology but that wouldn't help him against Clockwork.

Psi-Ops: He wins. William Kriger who was an ordinary human could convice the worlds most powerful Psi Elite to follow him and these guys hated human beings so if a humam without Social Influance can do it, why not Reigen?.

Dark Cloud: Dark Genie likely wouldn't care what he has to say do to being the embodiment of all hatred and only thinking about himself. Plus he'd be speaking to it's avatar.

If Naruto can convince practically any foe with Talk no Jutsu, Reigen could conquer the shinobi world.

Having the strength to back his ideals is important to Naruto's Talk no Jutsu, also, Reigen tends to shut down the opponent's goals as pointless, while in Naruto the biggest enemies' goals are definitely not pointless, they just have to be shown a better path. That being said, Reigen can probably shut down most of the Akatsuki (all the ones that aren't in on the real goal), and the sound ninja aside from Orochimaru. He also pretty much only has to become friends with Naruto, and a lot of the bigger deal characters in the verse get convinced, possibly even faster than when it was just Naruto doing it. Madara and the Otsutsukis might still need to get beaten down though.

Back