• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
resistance to status effect is not on Reid's profile
- Status Effect Inducement (Ken’s aura causes an army of people to collapse)
Reids is layered resistance
Echidnas fear manipulation causes collapse and vomiting<Subaru having resistance due to witch factor<Reid's aura causing him to almost die on the spot just because he smiled
There is also the madness aura
Echidnas aura instantly turning people insane and forcing them to kill themselves<Subaru<Witchs miasma causing Subaru to turn insane<Reid being able to fight her anyway

Actually i hope Kenshiros resistance is layered because otherwise he will be stunned for atleast a moment which would be enough for the killer blow

He also has resistance to Reinhards conquerors haki which causes people he glares at to instantly faint
Also, in a qna Tappei said he could one shot every top tier aside from Reinhard
This at the time didnt include volcanica but did include Daphne who could instantly turn Subaru mad with her weaker eye, her stronger eye having even more potency putting her at 2 layers above baseline

Actually i hope Kenshiros resistance is layered because otherwise he will be stunned for atleast a moment which would be enough for the killer blow

He also has resistance to Reinhards conquerors haki which causes people he glares at to instantly faint
Any sign of danger would cause Muso Tensei to activate borderline automatically. That aura would be enough.

I mean i think its pretty obvious that MT isnt that relevant in this fight, its not stopping Reid from nuking him
Given how Musō Tensei actually has much MUCH faster perception speed than Ken himself. Yeah it matters.

I remember there was an entire thing about that precog could actually have glimpses of the future warning him what will happen too. (Not sure if that was changed or not)

(Also Ken has like, four different types of precog via Hokuto Shinken, Muso Tensei, Nanto, Hokuto Ryuken. Just thought I'd mention that.)
Actually, going back to this. There are actually only three types of precog that Ken has. But two resistances to Precog without MT and one with MT. So…

Curse you Ctrl+F

Last edited:
Given how Musō Tensei actually has much MUCH faster perception speed than Ken himself. Yeah it matters.
He can have vastly superior perception speed, it still wont matter due to the bare minimum of 100x perception boost Reid gets💀
I remember there was an entire thing about that precog could actually have glimpses of the future warning him what will happen too. (Not sure if that was changed or not)
Theresia level stuff, she can accurately see the path her opponent takes
Ram's precog is so broken that she can read people better than if she was reading their minds, knowing their next moves before they themselves do and Reid scales 2 infinities above that
Actually, going back to this. There are actually only three times of precog that Ken has.
times or types?
But two resistances to Precog without MT and one with MT. So…
Elsa<Garf<<<<<<Reid, Theresia<Wilhelm<<<Reid, Ley<Ram<<<<Reid, Reinhard<Reid
4 precog resistances i can name off the top of my head
Curse you Ctrl+F

times or types?
I meant types…
spelling-mistake-minor-spelling-mistake.gif

As far as I know. Muso Tensei resistance to Precognition is above all the precognitions in the verse. Which would include the Hokuto Shinken Precognition. So I’m pretty sure Muso Tensei Precog Resistance >> Hokuto Shinken = Hokuto Ryuken Precog = normal Hokuto Shinken Precognition Reistance >> Nanto Seiken Precog > Old Man precog (not sure on this last one)

Last edited:
As far as I know. Muso Tensei resistance to Precognition is above all the precognitions in the verse. Which would include the Hokuto Shinken Precognition. So I’m pretty sure Muso Tensei Precog Resistance > Hokuto Shinken, Nanto Seiken, and Hokuto Ryuken Precog > normal Hokuto Shinken Precognition Reistance (as far as I understand)

I was going to include the old man’s precognition but idk if that would matter.
Elsa<Garfiel<<Ley<Ram<<Theresia<Wikhelm<<Halibel=<Cecikus<<Reinhard<Reid
<< is stomp gap

Reid doesn't have precognition or resistance to it on profile
from what im seeing he just fought people with precog
but the people he fought having precog is no where near comparable to Kenshiro's precog

Actually wait. Kenshiro’s Precog resistance while in MT should have multiple stomp differences wtf. Let me fix that in the post.

Last edited:
Reid doesn't have precognition or resistance to it on profile
from what im seeing he just fought people with precog
but the people he fought having precog is no where near comparable to Kenshiro's precog
Thats because you are biased!
Anyways the wip profile is more accurate so look into that
Also worth mentioning that the listing for precognition, AP and IA are interchangable, it doesnt matter what the feat is listed as as long as the feat is equal to or superior than the other.

Reiterating myself for the 1000th time that none of the precog users can even hope to get to Reids level even if they spend an infinite time training, even the ones who are already an infinite level above the rest
Everything they have, he has as well but to a vastly superior degree

Regardless. Fate Hax is still a factor in this fight that (unless he has feats against Fate stuff) Reid cannot get around. Not saying it gives Ken the complete W, but it’s why I think this match is an incon in the first place.
Maybe it's just me, but I feel with Ken's fate hax, stuff like this would go hand and hand. (Toki, with his sheer skill and talent, bent Raoh's fate and manifested his harbinger of death. conversely, those who experience his wrath are fated to die in accordance to the fact that the Big Dipper (IE, Hokuto) “presides over the fate of all living beings” and “governs death”)

Never mind the fact that Hokuto Ryuken users also have fate stuff going on and Ken also beats Kaioh who uses Hokuto Ryuken who is more powerful than Raoh who also has Fate Manip, but it is similar to the Hokuto Shinken stuff tbf

Why wouldn't Reid be completely destroyed by a Ki blast as soon as the fight starts?
Range: Standard Melee Range; Tens of Meters to Hundreds of Meters with certain ranged ki techniques and aura.
Also, what stops Kenshiro from using Tenha Kassatsu to hit Reid's pressure points and apply various effects such as petrification, sleep manipulation and death induction?
Or using Soryu Tenha to win by incap?
Hokuto can also distort space to avoid being hit by Raid attacks.
He also has teleportation which quickly ends this fight.
Hokuto will not die until his soul is destroyed.

I don't know why you are talking about layers when neither of the two verses have layers accepted in the hax review thread. Reid doesn't even have layers listed on his profile.

Or precognation resistance for Reid if he doesn't have it in his profile, "But he..." doesn't matter, if this possible precognation resistance isn't in his profile, it can't be used.

Ken has it.
What stops Reid from being bent by fate and losing?

Or precognation resistance for Reid if he doesn't have it in his profile, "But he..." doesn't matter, if this possible precognation resistance isn't in his profile, it can't be used.
From the precog page;
Divination struggles with Acausality, for example, while Analytical Prediction is less bothered, only to be trumped by things like a Resistance to Information Analysis.

What stops Reid from being bent by fate and losing?
Nobody has posted a scan of what the fate manip actually does. All the scans in the explanation are just people talking about fate, but that's useless unless there's an actual display of what it can do, eg. Allow the user to survive certainly fatal attacks, or allow the user to make an unbeatable opponent certainly lose.

From the precog page;
Divination is based on supernatural methods, and Ken has access to this. Which is a supernatural method, so resisting information analysis will not help.

Nobody has posted a scan of what the fate manip actually does. All the scans in the explanation are just people talking about fate, but that's useless unless there's an actual display of what it can do, eg. Allow the user to survive certainly fatal attacks, or allow the user to make an unbeatable opponent certainly lose.

Why wouldn't Reid be completely destroyed by a Ki blast as soon as the fight starts?

Also, what stops Kenshiro from using Tenha Kassatsu to hit Reid's pressure points and apply various effects such as petrification, sleep manipulation and death induction?

Because Reid can power null any ranged attack he tries to use and it will likely just cripple him in response. If nullifying a roaring based attack can spread to the voice and make an opponent unable to speak I can't even imagine what nullifying an attack using ki, or life force would do to them.

At this distance Kenshiro can try to hit him with a ranged attack but Reid can swing his sword just as fast and it would just nullify any attack and kill him at the same time.

Divination is based on supernatural methods, and Ken has access to this. Which is a supernatural method, so resisting information analysis will not help.
Divination isn't precog based on supernatural methods, it's precog based on seeing the actual future & things that you can't know before-hand. If just supernatural means was enough, Reid would have divination via the Sword God's Rays of Battle.

Anticipating attacks via aura is just analytical prediction, but with aura.

And again the fate manip scans are still all just people talking. "I'm fated not to die", "those who anger him are fated to die", ok but what does that do in practice?

Because Reid can power null any ranged attack he tries to use and it will likely just cripple him in response. If nullifying a roaring based attack can spread to the voice and make an opponent unable to speak I can't even imagine what nullifying an attack using ki, or life force would do to them.

At this distance Kenshiro can try to hit him with a ranged attack but Reid can swing his sword just as fast and it would just nullify any attack and kill him at the same time.
No, if this were the case when the authorities were nullified, all authorities should also have been nullified.
You responded to 1% of what I sent.

And I'm waiting for someone to answer this because with teleportation and Soryu Tenha, Kenshiro practically has a 100% chance of winning against Reid.

The cuttingof the Authorities is usually followed by the death of the authority user btw
Specific weakness for authority users then, and even if you wanted to argue that this is not the case, it won't change anything because Kenshiro will already know about the Future and avoid it.

Back