• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also how serious is Reid in fights? Kenshiro generally doesn't dick around in a fight unless its a fodder goon who he wants to make suffer

Against fodder he can play around so much that he ends up letting them hit him.

Against someone he finds disgusting, or someone he thinks is strong, he'll fight seriously while maintaining his dickish attitude.
The only pne who could hit him was Emilia and that was because he wanted to SA her...

Just wanna ask, how does Reid stop the Fate Hax exactly. There was a thing about how they can just choose their fates, which make it so their destiny cannot be read. That and “Hokuto Successors are destined to not die.”

Is it just a statement or are there feats of potency?
Fate Manipulation and Death Manipulation (The men of Hokuto can control and change their own fate. Toki, with his sheer skill and talent, bent Raoh's fate and manifested his harbinger of death. The Hokuto successor is destined not to die, conversely, those who experience his wrath are fated to die in accordance to the fact that the Big Dipper (IE, Hokuto) “presides over the fate of all living beings” and “governs death”)

The only one that is a statement from what I’m seeing is “The Hokuto successors is destined to not die.” I’m not sure of the exact potency of it, but Ken’s is above Toki and Raoh’s who also have it.

Anything after the first two links aren't working for me 💔

Anyway, the first one is a fortune teller saying Hokuto lads can control their fate (no feat) and the second one is Toki summoning the star of death (for both of them?) which means that "not even God could determine the outcome of the battle".

It just doesn't seem like the GG Brand of fate hax from those, at least.

(Did not mean to hit reply the first time, anyway)
Anything after the first two links aren't working for me 💔
It works fine for me which is odd.
Anyway, the first one is a fortune teller saying Hokuto lads can control their fate (no feat) and the second one is Toki summoning the star of death (for both of them?) which means that "not even God could determine the outcome of the battle".
First one. Fair enough, The second one. The star of death specifically is hovering over Raoh, it specifically mentions him and not Toki. Although, Toki was already destined to die far before this fight because he was already ill, which is probably why the outcome couldn’t be determined. Kenshiro doesn’t have that issue.
It just doesn't seem like the GG Brand of fate hax from those, at least.
This isn’t a “fate hax gg” scenario, no. But I still think it can help Kenshiro in some way.

(Did not mean to hit reply the first time, anyway)
They're fixed now!!

They still show no application of the fate hax, it's just people saying that things are fated, or people can defy their fate.

It feels like the type of fate hax that makes victory possible, at least.

Kenshiro FRA

Btw, what are Reid wincons since he can't interact with NEP?
I think he can (strong NPI), and it's a big kms-wide nonsensical sword explosion.

Ken has way too many win cons; Reactive evolution+precog+a variety of pressure point hax +instant power mimicry+fate and instant death+infinite fighting styles+ power null+existence erasure+NEP.

Voting for Kenshiro.
Damn, that's crazy. Reid has almost all of that alongside being able to literally ignore physics. And the kind of techniques in this verse which Reid can come up with and master instantly are able to do things like become intangible to drag opponents into walls or turn an opponent into a child. He should have no issue mimicing many of Kenshiro's abilities.

The fate hax do sound potent though so I would like to hear more on that.

Realized there are already three pages. But anyway I don't see any reason Reid can't just instantly nuke the entire area before Kenshiro can do anything with this distance.

Realized there are already three pages. But anyway I don't see any reason Reid can't just instantly nuke the entire area before Kenshiro can do anything with this distance.
Just want to ask. Why would Reid think to nuke the area as the first thing? (And could it bypass Muso Tensei?)

Just want to ask. Why would Reid think to nuke the area as the first thing? (And could it bypass Muso Tensei?)
Because that's literally just what his normal sword slashes do.

And, yes, I do think it can bypass Muso Tensei. He manifests the very concept of the Sword to cut through anything and he has cut through things that don't exist. As far as I can tell Kenshiro should not be able to resist that. If you disagree then this is just a stomp thread and needs to be closed.

Because that's literally just what his normal sword slashes do.

And, yes, I do think it can bypass Muso Tensei. He manifests the very concept of the Sword to cut through anything and he has cut through things that don't exist. As far as I can tell Kenshiro should not be able to resist that. If you disagree then this is just a stomp thread and needs to be closed.
Ah, got it. Ken’s Muso Tensei NEP doesn’t cover against anything conceptual so it would work for sure if it does end up hitting.

It's unlikely to occur. The instant he attempts to set off his AOE, a scenario that Ken should have foreseen through precognition, he will automatically enter NEP mode. You should also consider that Kenshiro has abilities to enhance his speed stats, fly, and access to low-high regeneration. He isn’t bound by mortality in this mode and will inevitably endure due to his fate manipulation plus adaptation also renders repeated attacks ineffective against him.

Unless Kenshiro can speed amp enough to travel thousands of kilometers away in the time it takes for Reid to simply swing his sword, all of that is not saving him.

It's unlikely to occur. The instant he attempts to set off his AOE, a scenario that Ken should have foreseen through precognition, he will automatically enter NEP mode. You should also consider that Kenshiro has abilities to enhance his speed stats, fly, and access to low-high regeneration. He isn’t bound by mortality in this mode and will inevitably endure due to his fate manipulation plus adaptation also renders repeated attacks ineffective against him.
Kenshiro after accurately predicting every way Reid will swing his sword one time and immediately blow up everything in a 9000km radius:

Unless Kenshiro can speed amp enough to travel thousands of kilometers away in the time it takes for Reid to simply swing his sword, all of that is not saving him.
the sword slash can easily be dodged seeing how kenshiro is way more skilled and has precog, instinctive action better than Reids verse

While i can believe Reid gonna slash from the distance, i really don't think he gonna blow up the city just because Kenshiro is 4km away from him.

I mean, Reid Fra, unless Kenshiro can Cross 4km of distance super fast, he just gonna get cut eventually from a distance, because Is not like Reid gonna stand in one place, he can run behind while atracking.

While i can believe Reid gonna slash from the distance, i really don't think he gonna blow up the city just because Kenshiro is 4km away from him.

I mean, Reid Fra, unless Kenshiro can Cross 4km of distance super fast, he just gonna get cut eventually from a distance, because Is not like Reid gonna stand in one place, he can run behind while atracking.
Reid is a troll, hence he will do everthing in his power to make the other person look srupid. How do you beat a skill god? 9000km AoE GG
Reid fra

the sword slash can easily be dodged seeing how kenshiro is way more skilled and has precog, instinctive action better than Reids verse
You still have yet to even prove that he even has better skill but beyond that suggesting that he can just dodge an attack that covers thousands of kilometers with just skill is completely preposterous unless there is a precedent for that.

Counted both votes btw, hope this helps.

That said.

I mean, speed is equalized (to which end, I do not know, probably the lower end, so Reid's speed, which would still be enough), so I'm sure that can be covered no problem. Also, maybe it's just me, but I think 4km is actually nothing, even a human can do a 4km run in minutes if they try hard enough, which is why I say it would be no problem to cover.

Back