• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rei Ogami vs Cole Macgrath

Right, back on track, if Rei uses a power null Flame it won't work and it will result in Cole's attack hitting him, which blows him apart due to the AP difference.

Does Rei have speed Amps in any way?

No i mean EE flames. They should EE just about anything that is sent at him. AP is not a factor when the flames EE.

Nope.

Also question. How likely is Cole to feel envy?

So the flames powernull and EE?

Not likely, Cole never felt jealousy in the games.

If he has no speed Amps Cole can blitz using Prescision.

Literally all of his powers on the profile are from flames. He has 8 types of flames.

Ok just wanted to know not that it would've mattered much.

So they can't seem to be able to hurt each other

Cole resist everything

Rei hakais all attack with flames did I miss anything?

It's resurrection. Though his body was far from his hand, the body itself was fine. A girl was holding onto his arm, the emps revived him, then some fire happens and he shows up whole.

Where his body that was a couple of meters away went im not sure.

He can EE them.

As for that i don't know what to tell you. Sometimes the hand is shown to be actual fire (intangible) but then goes back to normal hand form im not sure, it's really weird. But if he rips off or destroys the arm, Rei dies. I mean actually dies, he'll die if his arm is ripped off of him, as for whether the ress can work if he arm is destroyed idk.

Firephoenixearl said:
He can EE them.
As for that i don't know what to tell you. Sometimes the hand is shown to be actual fire (intangible) but then goes back to normal hand form im not sure, it's really weird. But if he rips off or destroys the arm, Rei dies. I mean actually dies, he'll die if his arm is ripped off of him, as for whether the ress can work if he arm is destroyed idk.
I mean cole can blitz then proceed to slash his arm off by multiple means so I do believe this fight was a mistake

Cole can't blitz. It amps his perception of time, not his movement speed. But ripping of Rei's arm won't be a match. As i said, the emperor revived him after his arm was ripped off.

1. Who's zero?

2. He should be able to deal with it by burning (the same way he burns shockwaves, explosions and stuff like that).

1. Rei autocorrected to Zero

2. Err...Burning oxygen you breathe is a great way to get yourself killed, burning explosions and shockwaves don't have long lasting effects

Burning radiation is not oxygen, but i guess he could find a way out of it. The radiation killing is not instant so he could just cover himself in power null assuming that would work.

Radiation is a part of the Air by default, that's how rads works and why they're so hard to escape from in polluted areas, unless he can burn radiation but not the oxygen.

Not sure how powernull is going to stop Radiation breathing in, that's not necessarily a power.

....What

Radiation spreads through Air, normal non lethal amounts are everywhere while lethal amounts occur during meltdowns

Waves probably comes from you thinking of it as a nuclear explosion, which makes some sense

In physics, radiation is the emission or transmission of energy in the form of waves or particles through space or through a material medium.[1][2] This includes:

electromagnetic radiation, such as radio waves, microwaves, infrared, visible light, ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma radiation (╬│)

Where did you ever get radiation being a gas?

Firephoenixearl said:
Cole can't blitz. It amps his perception of time, not his movement speed. But ripping of Rei's arm won't be a match. As i said, the emperor revived him after his arm was ripped off.
He slows down his perception, but moves at regular speed that's why it's speed amp, at least that's what the profile says

No.

Literally from your link the 1st sentence:

Radiation is a form of energy. It comes from the sun and outer space, from man-made sources such as X-ray machines, and from some radioactive materials in soil.

How do you think it comes from the sun? Through the air?

No that's where Radiation originates from. It can be artificially created, see any nuclear device or reactor.

Speaking of Reactors, Chernobyl is an especially good example of incredibly high amounts of radiation being kept within the air. More importantly the "Death Zone" where Radiation in the air can kill a man in mere minutes. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J5MRNY-nUQE

Radiation can spread through almost anything, objects, Rays, and yes, Oxygen

The sun emits radiation, not is the only source of radiation.

But again Radiation is just energy. But im not sure if he can burn any form of energy.

So ugh, rei keeps on reviving until he lands a hit.

Cole shoots him at any point while he revived and the AP takes care of the rest

His fire has EE properties, then again 4KM Linda throws black holes out the window

Well rip that then

Does he have any defense against the teleport + black hole approach? I know Cole isn't likely to use it in his opening move set, but it's not like he's just gonna keep dodging til he dies.

So really depends if Rei can land an EE blast on Cole before he teleports to his position as a black hole.

Cole has reaction amps and teleportation so that helps.

Rei has the skill advantage (should be at least comparable to The One Being Sought who is so skilled he can read minds) so he could be able to predict where he'll teleport and stuff. Rei also has invisible EE fire, so that would make teleporting near him a 1 shot.

It's honestly up in the air who wins. Im aching to say Rei due the skill playing a factor in deciding what to do in each scenario against Cole's stuff and having stuff like invisible fire which Cole wouldn't be able to find out about (if he uses teleport).

I vote Rei as being more likely to land the hit.

Skill is moot in a battle of range really. especially when Rei has no chance against dodging a teleport or evenj coming close to Cole within 4KM distance, and dying even once mens he no longer has flames and one hit means Cole wins

Skill will play a part in choosing how to counter the stuff Cole throws at him.

As for dying once, not really. Cole would have to find out how his resurrection works first.

This is evil Cole, and he's hundreds of times stronger, Killing somone isn't really an issue

Back