• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regeneration feat stated on a Japanese site

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So I was searching for a novel and came across a website, the reason being I was searching for the appearance of a character in said novel when I came across the
website that had it's own page about the character and it stated "必殺のマクシウムカノンでイフを木っ端微塵にしたのだが" which roughly translated to "and with the deadly Maxium Cannon, if was shattered into dust ..."
It also later stated "跡形も無く吹き飛んだ筈の怪獣は、全身を荘厳で禍々しい怪獣の姿である、「第四形態」" which roughly translated to "The monster that should have blown away without a trace has been reconstructed into the "fourth form"

Can anyone confirm that it means Mid-High Regeneration?

Are you sure 木っ端微塵 necessarily means dust? This dictionary paints the definition as more vague.
Not really, since I got that result from Google Translate translating the webpage (and we all know how accurate good ol' Google Translate is), thanks for the input

Back