• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen Negation upgrade for NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regenerating from light is High.
The clip you showed is arguably not even regeneration in the first place, it just seems like The Supreme Deity is just constructing a physical form for herself to enter the human world, nothing within that imgur clip shows inherent regeneration, unless you can prove that she's capable of regenerating after her entire body was/is destroyed.

So while regenerating from photons would be considered as High regeneration, you haven't proved The Supreme Deity inherently regenerated from anything on that level. You just proved she can construct a light-based form to use in the physical realm.

You're just arguing an interpretation and acting like it's concrete fact when other, equal interpretations exist. (also even if you could prove she can regenerate from that level you'd now have to prove it would be applicable to everyone else's hellblaze attacks and not just Zeldris's and Meliodas's. You also gotta prove that Tyrant Killing is a hellblaze-based move since from my knowledge nothing in the movie proves that it is.)

Regenerating from complete body destruction is Low godly
No one in the series has regenerate from complete body destruction, so that isn't applicable in this context.

Nullifying the process is at least High
Not inherently as explained above.

You’ve quite clearly shown how bad your takes were being arrogant is just weird at this point you also showed a pretty bad knowledge about the verse
Keep coping and malding.

The clip you showed is arguably not even regeneration in the first place, it just seems like The Supreme Deity is just constructing a physical form for herself to enter the human world, nothing within that imgur clip shows inherent regeneration, unless you can prove that she's capable of regenerating after her entire body was/is destroyed.
Creating a body using photons would be that’s why i talked about the graces btw she’s shown reforming parts of her body with light during the movie

So while regenerating from photons would be considered as High regeneration, you haven't proved The Supreme Deity inherently regenerated from anything on that level. You just proved she can construct a light-based form to use in the physical realm.
Being able to reform her body after death would be she Is the power of light btw

You're just arguing an interpretation and acting like it's concrete fact when other, equal interpretations exist. (also even if you could prove she can regenerate from that level you'd now have to prove it would be applicable to everyone else's hellblaze attacks and not just Zeldris's and Meliodas's. You also gotta prove that Tyrant Killing is a hellblaze-based move since from my knowledge nothing in the movie proves that it is.)
Litteraly shown to be Black flames i anyway argued for darkness in itself having regen negation

No one in the series has regenerate from complete body destruction, so that isn't applicable in this context.
It Is tho Graces would allow her to reconstruct her body after it’s destruction
Ban did
Cath did

In this context it Is

Keep coping and malding.
As We say in french dodo mon reuf

Last edited:
Creating a body using photons would be that’s why i talked about the graces
No it wouldn't, it could easily be just elemental intangibility and matter manipulation.

Nothing within that instance actually proves any level of regeneration inherently. You aren't understanding this.

Being able to reform her body after death would be
You haven't proved she actually can yet, give me evidence that she can/did.

Litteraly shown to be Black flames i anyway argued for darkness in itself having regen negation
Looking like something =/= it being that thing, i believe i don't need to explain this to you but i might have to. Also it doesn't actually look like hellblaze at all compared to the depictions in the anime or manga. So it's very arguable if that's actually hellblaze or not.

Darkness hasn't shown such capabilities either, Damage quite literally debunked your notion with higher quality scan/translation, also i have many contentions with the fraduin feat but i'll save it for the mega post since i definitely wanna go more in-depth on it.

It Is tho Graces would allow her to reconstruct her body after it’s destruction
Ban did
Cath did
🤦‍♂️

Low-Godly Regeneration from complete physical destruction requires someone to be destroyed beyond a Marco-Quantum level such as Existence Erasure or Void Manipulation.

No one in the series has ever regenerated from that level of destruction so they wouldn't have Low-Godly.

It's as simple as that.

In this context it Is
You haven't proven that at all yet.

As We say in french dodo mon reuf
🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷🇫🇷

No it wouldn't, it could easily be just elemental intangibility and matter manipulation.
She reform parts of her body when she has holes in it recreating them in the process that’s considered as regen
Nothing within that instance actually proves any level of regeneration inherently. You aren't understanding this.
Regenerating holes does

You haven't proved she actually can yet, give me evidence that she can/did.
Graces are parts of their consciousness as long as graces exist she exists and can use her light power as much as DK can use his darkness power (check Q/A 376 to see how it works for normal holders Here Is DK’s consciousness using His powers after loosing His body)
SD would be able to regen her body From her consciousness since SHE IS LIGHT (See Q/A 377)

Looking like something =/= it being that thing, i believe i don't need to explain this to you but i might have to. Also it doesn't actually look like hellblaze at all compared to the depictions in the anime or manga. So it's very arguable if that's actually hellblaze or not.
Looking like something that is a physiology related trait of Something that’s constantly been shown throughout the movie to be darkness

Darkness hasn't shown such capabilities either,
it does lol Fraudrin couldn’t regen after darkness pillar/possible Hellblaze attack

SD Couldn’t regen after What Is darkness based and looks like Hellblaze and Is the enchantment Mel use
Damage quite literally debunked your notion with higher quality scan/translation,
He didn’t i debunked what he used Using the raw aka a higher quality translation hellblaze is fire infused with Darkness hence why Darkness would have said effects
also i have many contentions with the fraduin feat but i'll save it for the mega post since i definitely wanna go more in-depth on it.
If it’s about his Resistance to acid it doesn’t change the feat in itself

🤦‍♂️

Low-Godly Regeneration from complete physical destruction requires someone to be destroyed beyond a Marco-Quantum level such as Existence Erasure or Void Manipulation.
complète reconstruction From her counsciousness would be Low Godly

Regenerating from photons aka quantum lvl would be High anyway so still an upgrade
No one in the series has ever regenerated from that level of destruction so they wouldn't have Low-Godly.
Nobody having such feats wouldn’t change her feat that’s like saying a Large Mountain lvl feat can’t be large mountain cause the verse hasn’t shown Feats on this lvl

You haven't proven that at all yet.
I did edit my message with Some proofs for the High regen and already gave the explanation about how it could work for Low Godly waiting for opinions based on the current arguments Not From someone that can’t even read What i say
Rare deceived W ❤️

Keep coping and malding.
Q377Why the face of the Supreme Deity cannot be seen?Because it's the light itself

Deceived FRA

The opposing side has failed to fulfill their burden whatsoever and is repeating the same claims ad nauseam.

Honestly, this thread arguably shouldn't exist. There was an entire thread on this very topic that lasted for a while and had all staff neutral or supporting Deceived's side. I don't see how anything has changed.

Deceived continues packing NNT fans like clockwork.

I disagree for the reasons he's presented above.
He actually didn’t present anything he’ll make a « mega post »

He said Damage debunked me without reading my answer and my translation so this Is debunked

He said she does Not regen i proved she does

i also demonstrated how the attacks are darkness based through the entire movie

Debunked Mitch’s point too

I advise you to read my answers in order to avoid voting for someone out of preference for him (cause it seems like it actually)

Deceived FRA

The opposing side has failed to fulfill their burden whatsoever and is repeating the same claims ad nauseam.

Honestly, this thread arguably shouldn't exist. There was an entire thread on this very topic that lasted for a while and had all staff neutral or supporting Deceived's side. I don't see how anything has changed.
question what lvl of regen would they get from this if not low-godly? im just asking cuz idk what feats you need for low - godly

He actually didn’t present anything he’ll make a « mega post »

He said Damage debunked me without reading my answer and my translation so this Is debunked

He said she does Not regen i proved she does

i also demonstrated how the attacks are darkness based through the entire movie

Debunked Mitch’s point too

I advise you to read my answers in order to avoid voting for someone out of preference for him (cause it seems like it actually)
🗿

I don't understand where you get off insinuating that I made my decision out of preference towards Deceived. You can think you "debunked" something as much as you want, but if I'm not convinced, I'll side with what does convince me. It's that simple.

Quit your whining.

Deceived FRA

???

I answered his points already i proved she regen i proved she regen using light (High regen)

i explained and shown using the manga the effects of commandments and graces and explained how she would be able to use her powers From her counsciousness
I provided à translation to debunk Damage that was using some mistranslation

i quite litteraly proved everything i had to prove

question what lvl of regen would they get from this if not low-godly? im just asking cuz idk what feats you need for low - godly

🗿

I don't understand where you get off insinuating that I made my decision out of preference towards Deceived. You can think you "debunked" something as much as you want, but if I'm not convinced, I'll side with what does convince me. It's that simple.

Quit your whining.
« Deceived continues packing NNT fans like clockwork »

Develop What convinced you From his arguments

Deceived FRA

Nothing has changed it was closed without answering any points We brought up

That is something we like to call a joke. Learn of its existence.

I was convinced by Deceived because, as @Arc7Kuroi illustrated, you've done nothing to meet the burden of proof for your arguments. I don't believe that what your providing counts as a feat for regeneration at all, as Deceived has illustrated, and I believe that his arguments hold more bearing than your own.

Is that enough of an elaboration to satisfy you, or am I obligated to give a full, multi-paragraph breakdown of my reasons for disagreement simply because I disagree?

Makai this level of copium is bad for your health.

These people aren't agreeing with me because they're my friends or want to be my friends, they're agreeing with me because they believe my counter arguments against your arguments are simply better. That's it.

Stop acting like there's some ulterior motive behind these people's actions. There clearly isn't.

That is something we like to call a joke. Learn of its existence.
Jokes sometimes hide some truth
Speedster often says he Is joking after long and disrespectful arguments does it mean he has no bias towards any point ?
I was convinced by Deceived because, as @Arc7Kuroi illustrated, you've done nothing to meet the burden of proof for your arguments.
i did
I don't believe that what your providing counts as a feat for regeneration at all,
as Deceived has illustrated,
i did

btw she’s shownreforming parts of her body with light during the movie
and I believe that his arguments hold more bearing than your own.
Which one ? The mistranslation i corrected ? Yeah sure verify it yourself

Is that enough of an elaboration to satisfy you, or am I obligated to give a full, multi-paragraph breakdown of my reasons for disagreement simply because I disagree?
I prefer having an elaboration since you clearly didn’t see everything i wrote but it’s okay i corrected you if you see anything else tell me

Jokes sometimes hide some truth
Speedster often says he Is joking after long and disrespectful arguments does it mean he has no bias towards any point ?

i did

i did

Which one ? The mistranslation i corrected ? Yeah sure verify it yourself

I prefer having an elaboration since you clearly didn’t see everything i wrote but it’s okay i corrected you if you see anything else tell me
You can say "I did", "I did", all you want, Makai, but I legitimately do not give a **** about that.

Stop coping and accept that people can disagree with you.

Makai this level of copium is bad for your health.

These people aren't agreeing with me because they're my friends or want to be my friends, they're agreeing with me because they believe my counter arguments against your arguments are simply better. That's it.

Stop acting like there's some ulterior motive behind these people's actions. There clearly isn't.
They cited 1 argument and said argument Is something i already answered showing a panel

Seems Pretty sus

Speed, what you posted doesn't prove that. In fact, it has nothing to do with this thread at all.
I posted the Q/A leading to the author statement and a link From the movie + a link showing her regenerate holes in her torso using light
Here

Graces are parts of their consciousness as long as graces exist she exists and can use her light power as much as DK can use his darkness power (check Q/A 376 to see how it works for normal holders Here Is DK’s consciousness using His powers after loosing His body)
SD would be able to regen her body From her consciousness since SHE IS LIGHT (See Q/A 377)

You can say "I did", "I did", all you want, Makai, but I legitimately do not give a **** about that.

Stop coping and accept that people can disagree with you.
No you missed the point after the « i did » i gave the moment in Which i had justified it already

this one
btw she’s shownreforming parts of her body with light during the movie

That's not what the scans show. They link to imgur, not to a QnA.
I sent it earlier for the torso this was about how the graces and Commandments work and about the Q/A (look at the message you’ve criticized after « i did » i quoted the sentence and scan for regen)

Elemental intangibility.
Regeneration, often referred to as a healing factor, is the ability to heal from wounds at an accelerated rate, with many characters proving capable of regenerating from wounds that would be lethal to normal humans.

Healing a hole in your body Is regeneration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back