• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regen Negation upgrade for NNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent it earlier for the torso this was about how the graces and Commandments work and about the Q/A (look at the message you’ve criticized after « i did » i quoted the sentence and scan for regen)
Try and get byashura help with this he can give some input

Regeneration, often referred to as a healing factor, is the ability to heal from wounds at an accelerated rate, with many characters proving capable of regenerating from wounds that would be lethal to normal humans.

Healing a hole in your body Is regeneration
I know what the definition of regeneration is you goofy goober.

The Supreme Deity can turn herself into light particles, so her reforming holes in her body is just her body reforming itself in an elemental state. It's literally just a Logia.

I know what the definition of regeneration is you goofy goober.

The Supreme Deity can turn herself into light particles, so her reforming holes in her body is just her body reforming itself in an elemental state. It's literally just a Logia.
She does Not turn herself into light light Is her body therefore penetrating her body leaving a hole shaped wound and her healing it using light Is regen

🤦‍♂️

That's elemental intangibility you goofy ahh mf.
Elemental Intangibility: The ability to become intangible by transforming into a substance, such as wind, fire, or water, making it so that most attacks merely disperse them instead of truly damaging them, allowing them to regenerate. However, this would still leave the user vulnerable to many forms of attack, such as sufficiently powerful energy or elemental attacks.

She can be interacted with and elemental Intangibility specify it allow them to regen

Try and convince them to accept Meliodas negating Fruadrin regeneration.
I tried everything is in the OP

Fraudrin having Mid high and Meliodas nullifying his regen

SD being tangible light and being able to reform bodies out of nothing/regenerating wounds from attacks that destroyed her shields etc…

They disagree so let’s close this.

I tried everything is in the OP

Fraudrin having Mid high and Meliodas nullifying his regen

SD being tangible light and being able to reform bodies out of nothing/regenerating wounds from attacks that destroyed her shields etc…

They disagree so let’s close this.
Not all of them just try and lay out some more arguments please. Also try to debunk deceived and get the nnt supporters at least. I understand getting frustrated this wiki pisses me off too but please don’t give up I beg of you.

Not all of them just try and lay out some more arguments please. Also try to debunk deceived and get the nnt supporters at least. I understand getting frustrated this wiki pisses me off too but please don’t give up I beg of you.
c00205d58f25b80f46834f56d6023633ad0edfa329396b43ecbaf5910dc33109_1.jpg

I said no i defended my point already they’ll disagree we’ll get to it later

I’ll debunk OP’s reasoning for Kizaru High regen soon now i have to Go to sleep

That’s pretty much What deceived did here ignoring the fact that we usually accept these regens as high in the same way we did for Kizaru.

So i don’t think He would get packed unless you think Deceived point was that bad
I was saying he was gonna get packed because he's dealing with One Piece supporters...

I use the word packed in this thread one time and now all yall goofy ahh mfs are saying it

You don't have to close the thread, just wait for Deceived and then make counterarguments to his post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back