• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the DB 4 Galaxies Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are alot of over-time universal claims, and three galaxy busting claims (One being from a game when describing him)

I don't see anywhere that the Shadow Dragons couldn't destroy a galaxy with their combined power. Unless the translation is wrong, otherwise then I'll accept that.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I have. You apparently haven't, and are content with taking single lines, interpreting them as the highest possible level, and ignoring all context.
Destroying a 4-galaxy sized universe through a chain reaction that takes time and doesn't even destroy a single galaxy instantly is not Universal, nor even Galaxy level.
Watch the video. Seriously. You are literally basing your arguments on heresy from this site. I'm using what the show said. How am I the one who hasn't watched GT?

@Super literally in the video you posted it later says he would corrode the earth or whatever and then before long it will corrode other nearby worlds and then the galaxy, that isn't instant.

Kyle Ramos said:
>Exept none of this is true
Prove it then, with scans and with links to the exact moment that contradicts the claim.

Not to mention, you are instnntly driven to calling whoever disagrees with you either wanker or that they have not seen GT.

Matthew, this is very rude behaviour.
Cease this "Holier than thou" attitude. You are often incredibly rude and condescending yourself, but the moment I start calling you out on your nonsense you start acting like a defenseless victims.

I already proved it in past threads. The show proves it.

I have seen 0 scan from your side that proves anything.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Super literally in the video you posted it later says he would corrode the earth or whatever and then before long it will corrode other nearby worlds and then the galaxy, that isn't instant.
^ He debunked himself.

Isnt it convenient you say that moment in the movie is "visual representation", but ignore the fact the autors themselves claim Syn Shenron is just as strong as he is in the games? (From the time the interview posted above was made, of course), Matthew?

IkaniL said:
There are alot of over-time universal claims, and three galaxy busting claims (One being from a game when describing him)
I don't see anywhere that the Shadow Dragons couldn't destroy a galaxy with their combined power. Unless the translation is wrong, otherwise then I'll accept that.
Game doesn't count. All 4-A feats otherwise.

Matthew Schroeder said:
IkaniL said:
Game doesn't count. All 4-A feats otherwise.

Just looked at the video Dragoon posted, if the translations are right there might be some evidence for galactic.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Strawman. I never claimed it was instant. But Matthew is claiming it would be an extremely long time for the galaxy to be destroyed. Kaioshin wanting to leave the Kai Realm quickly debunks that.

Kyle Ramos said:
Isnt it convenient you say that moment in the movie is "visual representation", but ignore the fact the autors themselves claim Syn Shenron is just as strong as he is in the games? (From the time the interview posted above was made, of course), Matthew?
The game. The interviews. The databook. Your mother saying that "Omega Shenron can destroy a galaxy". None of that matters if in the actual show we see that this is done through a chain reaction that takes time.

ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿ÒüÜÒüúÒü¿µÿö Ô×íÚ鬵é¬Ú¥ì õ╗ûÒü«µÿƒÒü½þÅ¥ÒéîÒüƒ´¢í ÒüØÒü«µÿƒ ÒüƒÒüíÒü¥Òüíµ╗àÒü╝ÒüòÒéîÔ×íÒüØÒü«Õæ¿ÒéèÒü«Úèǵ▓│ Õà¿Úâ¿ µ╗àÒü│ÒüƒÒü¿ÒüäÒüå´¢í

"Strawman. I never claimed it was instant"

Well, you certainly implied so.

"But Matthew is claiming it would be an extremely long time for the galaxy to be destroyed. Kaioshin wanting to leave the Kai Realm quickly debunks that."

How???

4 Galaxy universe. Even a timeframe of a day would be feasible for Shin wanting to get out of there. Even at 1 hour it would only be 4-A.

SuperDragoon978 said:
This video explains the galaxy busting GT thing far better than I can. The guy in the video uses the subbed anime and guidebooks for his argument.
I have seen this video and it shows nothing beyond 4-A.

Matthew, Buu already destroyed multiple galaxies over time in the Toei Anime. (And add one thanks to Broly to that if the movies scale to GT)

This just proves the GT verse is bigger than just 4 galaxies.

Also i find "Your mother saying that "Omega Shenron can destroy a galaxy"" Very offensive on your part.

My mother and personal life have nothing to do with this thread, i ask you to stop with these personal attacks.

Well it certainly is 4 galaxies by the time of the Evil Dragons since we are only shown 4. Maybe there was more galaxies but they were destroyed plenty.

I honestly feel like i am wasting my time here, these arguments have already been debunked and gone over many times. Nothing new has been presented.

Albeit Matt you have indeed been a little condescending here.

Whatever the case, i am closing this thread.

Sorry Celestial, but i've to re-open this, none of Rice's arguments have been debunked, nor it has been already presented. People were still arguing about it. So please, refrain from doing that again.

I'm dabating on why we don't accept the Chouzenshuu and Diazenshuu info about the North/West/South/East Galaxy being quadrants, while Popo clearly mentions all of those on episode 1.

Syn/Omega Scans

Dragons 1
Dragons 2
Dragons 3
Dragons 4
Dragons 6
Dragons 7
Dragons 8
Dragons 9
Dragons 10
Dragons 11
Dragons 12
Dragons 13
Dragons 14
Dragons 15
Dragons 16
Dragons 17
Dragons 18
Dragons 19
Dragons 20
Dragons 21
Dragons 22
Dragons 23
Dragons 24
Dragons 25
Dragons 26

My dude, you are just repeating things. No one destroys even a single galaxy instantly in GT, and you just made a giant post-wall with stuff that has already been shown.

Also that translation of Popo's line is bullshit. And those other translations all show favouritism towards galaxies in plural. That is not correct.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also that translation of Popo's line is bullshit. And those other translations all show favouritism towards galaxies in plural. That is not correct.
- The first one says "That planet was immediately destroyed, as were the galaxy/galaxies around it"

That doesn't sound like an over-time thing. Even if you translate it only as "galaxy" it still points to immediate galactic destruction.

- If they destroyed the galaxy, how would we have a continued story? The Shadow Dragons were intended to be an immediate threat to the galaxy, and then an over-time threat to the whole universe. They never explicity say it would take a long time for the galaxy to be destroyed; hence you can't say just because they would destroy the universe over-time that it would be similar for the galaxy. It could happen rather quickly you know.

- You haven't neccessarily provided any good evidence the GT universe isn't following the cluster model. Do we have anything explicit saying there is only exactly a few galaxy's, and not galactic clusters?

- The Shadow Dragons destroying a galaxy is repeated in the GT files.

- All the universal destruction claims point to possibly them having at least galaxy busting power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back