• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the DB 4 Galaxies Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, how do you know the DB universe wasn't created by the Big Bang?

Two, what proof is there that the DB universe isn't expanding?

Actually, you know what. I recall a claim in the GT files that either Syn or Omega Shenron had enough power to bust a galaxy. Should I find the scan? That could actually upgrade them.

The official Dragon Ball GT website also states that leaving Black Smoke Shenron alone would result in the destruction of the entire universe.

Well, I think that we need explicit evidence of the DBGT universe being of regular size, given the contradictions regarding this issue.

When they say that Omega Shenron was going to destroy the universe, we literally only see four galaxies.

At bes the Toei / GT Verse is 3-B, being 4 clusters of galaxies.

Well, there is certainly evidence for them being Galaxy level due to the GT files saying that the Shadow Dragons have enough power to destroy the galaxy.

@Matthew

Okay. Thank you for the information.

IkaniL said:
Well, there is certainly evidence for them being Galaxy level due to the GT files saying that the Shadow Dragons have enough power to destroy the galaxy.
The context behind that comes from the line Popo says in the anime. Which is like.

"I heard about the Evil Dragons. They say that once, long ago, an Evil Dragon came to be, and an entire galaxy was destroyed".

Except there's like, 0 further info on it. And considering Omega Shenron doesn't instantly one-shot a galaxy, I am convinced it wasn't instant in this case either.

Matthew Schroeder said:
IkaniL said:
The context behind that comes from the line Popo says in the anime. Which is like.
"I heard about the Evil Dragons. They say that once, long ago, an Evil Dragon came to be, and an entire galaxy was destroyed".

Except there's like, 0 further info on it. And considering Omega Shenron doesn't instantly one-shot a galaxy, I am convinced it wasn't instant in this case either.

Well, its repeated in the GT files though. And there is another toei produced profile for Syn Shenron that says he has enough power to obliterate an entire Galaxy.

@Matt

We only see three galaxies, actually. I wouldn't interpret that shot as an absolute confirmation or anything, although it certainly helps.

Mr. Popo also states that the Black Dragon Balls go through "North, West, East and South Galaxies" in the first episode of GT.

In the end, they should be 3-C, possibly 3-B:

1. The DBGT website states three times that Black Smoke Shenron is capable of destroying the universe, and thus Omega should scale.

2.The GTPF actually state that the purpose of the Dragons is to destroy the galaxy.

3. Omega Shenron destroyed all 4 galaxies in less than 30 seconds in the simulation showing what would happen to the universe

4. Omega Shenron states that he is capable of laying waste to the whole universe with his minus power.

Overall, a Galaxy-level, possibly Multi-Galaxy upgrade doesn't sound too farfetched.

"We only see three galaxies, actually. I wouldn't interpret that shot as an absolute confirmation or anything, although it certainly helps."

We are first told that he will destroy the planet, and are shown images of the planet being destroyed. Then that it would spread through space and destroy the galaxy, and we are shown images of planets and stars being destroyed. Then the universe, and we are shown three other galaxies. Meaning that the fourth galaxy was destroyed.

"The DBGT website states three times that Black Smoke Shenron is capable of destroying the universe, and thus Omega should scale."

The Evil Dragons can destroy the universe over an unknown period of time.

"The GTPF actually state that the purpose of the Dragons is to destroy the galaxy"

Again, over time.

"Omega Shenron destroyed all 4 galaxies in less than 30 seconds in the simulation showing what would happen to the universe"

Simulation?

It was literally an statement by the Kais with a vision showing what would happen. It wasn't at a literal speed, and definitely wasn't implied to be so fast. They imply that it would be over a period of time.

"Omega Shenron states that he is capable of laying waste to the whole universe with his minus power."

Through a chain reaction that occurs over a prolonged period of time.

There are no 3-C feats in DBGT, and all the galactic / universal destruction stuff is over time.

As far as Z goes, there's many pieces of evidence showing multiple galaxies.

the only problem with the 4 galaxy model arises if you try to fit Broly's movie into the continuity of the anime, as it would mean only 2 galaxies remained by the time shenron came around, making the 3 galaxy shot inconsistent.

So it's likely that the Broly movie is not of the same continuity as the toei anime.

It doesn't because neither have any feats showing that they're capable of destroying it within a reasonable timeframe.

Kyle Ramos said:
Wrong.

That would scale to Omega and SSJ4 Gogeta.
It wouldn't. I already explained how it isn't larger than 4-A.

And the Toei DB universe is 3-B at best. Four groups of galaxies.

@Matt

Old Kai: "Before long, the minus energy inundating the Earth will corrode the nearby worlds, one after another, and soon, the entire galaxy will spoil and be gone."

[...]

Kibito Kai: "T-then, this Kaioshin Realm as well...?" Old Kai: "Mm-hmm, we will not be spared either" Kibito Kai: "T-that's terrible! We have to hurry and get out of here!

The Kaioshin Realm, despite not even being part of the living world, was going to be affected rather quickly by Omega's Minus Power. I think it's safe to say it wouldn't take a day or anything, even if the whole ordeal is unquantifiable.

If you dont mind, i already asked you to show me where did you exactly get the GT verse was 4 galaxies in size, Matthew.

If you dont mind, of course.

Four groups of galaxies? Even if you applied the cardinal directions to Super, it wouldn't downgrade anything, so idk why it would here.

Except for GT.

Those are stars and solar systems inside one galaxy.

Are those stars and solar systems to you?:

NASA-HS201427a-HubbleUltraDeepField2014-20140603

If not, thanks for proving that the universe in Z is the same as ours.

No, that's the Hubble Ultradeep Field.

It's an analogy to something from Super. That guy i quoted was claiming that the universe in Dragon Ball Super only had 4 galaxies.

We already accept Dragon Ball Super having universes of regular size. This discussion is about DBGT.

Its been known for a LONG time that Super has a very large universe.

Still, I think we can upgrade the some characters in GT to galaxy level, there is a claim about Syn Shenron being able to blow up a galaxy.

Thank you for the help Kepekley23.

Antvasima said:
We already accept Dragon Ball Super having universes of regular size. This discussion is about DBGT.
I know. However, @Ezeriot was claiming that even the Super universe only had 4 galaxies, despite the evidence against such a claim.

Anyway, there is stuff suggesting a 4-galaxy sized universe for Dragon Ball GT, as i linked above. The problem is how you interpret the term "galaxies" within the Dragon Ball universe. The Daizenshuu says that the Kaiou use the word "galaxies" to refer to "sections" of the universe, namely the North, South, East and West, which is precisely the center of the problem here.

Shouldnt GT Goku get scaled from the Movies since Cooler is in there?

Not to mention, SSJ3 Goku in the Super Gogeta Movie was causing shockwaves thru the afterlife, which is universal in size.

Antvasima said:
It was actually about DBZ until it got derailed somewhere along the way, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back