• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding the DB 4 Galaxies Thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still see nothing that proves GT Goku being beyond 4-A. Only speculations and statements that contradict the limitations shown by Omega Shenron.

This topic is just tiresome.

@Kyle Ramos Not even manga goku gets a profile despite being completely different in stats, and somehow different in story, do you think movie Goku will get a profile?.

Sorry to dissapoint Matthew.

But in this thread, there are multiple feats that put GT Goku at least at 3-C

I dont wanna be rude, but did you read the thread?

And now people are pushing not just 3-C GT Goku, which is unfounded, but 3-A based on statements of "Threat to the universe"? Is it really so difficult to comprehen basic context, rather than to just look at the words and assume the maximum possible intepretation?

That's what I'm trying to say, but 3-C makes sense scaling from Anime buu's feat.

Therefir said:
That's what I'm trying to say, but 3-C makes sense scaling from Anime buu's feat.
You mean the feat that took years to happen?

For something that is so obvious and supposedly well-known, this seems to be repeated every single time.

Tier 3 Goku makes sense not only by anime buu´s feat as discussed in this very thread, Matthew.

But also Goku destroying a dimension could also be at least 3-C, Unite My Race´s link reinforces this thread even more.

But if scaled from the movies, SSJ3 Goku has a 3-B feat, which would end up in an "at least 3-B" for the god tiers.

Matthew Schroeder said:
And now people are pushing not just 3-C GT Goku, which is unfounded, but 3-A based on statements of "Threat to the universe"? Is it really so difficult to comprehen basic context, rather than to just look at the words and assume the maximum possible intepretation?
We have two galaxy busting claims, one made in the anime and then repeated in the GT files. Then the other is from Tenkaichi Budokai 2 which outright says Syn can blow up a galaxy.

https://i.gyazo.com/6f9ab00a22d18ba0c9b1981b4a222b3a.png

Logically, that and the many over-time universal destruction claims made around the Shadow Dragons should be enough for a solid Galaxy busting.It also fits in with power scaling heavily.

Posting condensending comics with the intention of not onnly dismissinng the feats discussed on this thread but to call those who agree with the feats "wankers" is very disrespectful from you, Matthew.

Please do not derail the thread.

>Using Tenkaichi Budokai 2, a videogame released 10 years later.

No.

All galaxy busting statements are meaningless when you ignore that Omega Shenron cannot bust a galaxy instantly, meaning that much weaker Dragons also cannot.

Kyle Ramos said:
Posting condensending comics with the intention of not onnly dismissinng the feats discussed on this thread but to call those who agree with the feats "wankers" is very disrespectful from you, Matthew.

Please do not derail the thread.
3-A Goku is wank tho.

Kyle Matthew has a point, also remember that you has been banned before.

SuperDragoon978 said:
So wait Tier 3-C GT is wanking now? What?
It is. Has been for like, 6 months. I debunked it before but people either didn't read the debunking thread, or don't want to believe on it.

Omega Shenron's Minus Energy shockwave would take time to destroy a single galaxy. It would eventually destroy the universe, as, but at such a slow rate that not even galaxies would be one-shot.

Omega Shenron was literally going to destroy a galaxy with just his negative energy. That's passive galaxy destroying. Not even using ki blasts or whatever.

SuperDragoon978 said:
Omega Shenron was literally going to destroy a galaxy with just his negative energy. That's passive galaxy destroying. Not even using ki blasts or whatever.
Did you watch GT?

He was going to destroy the galaxy through a chain reaction that would take a long period of tme, infecting planets and stars with his Minus Energy until the galaxy was destroyed. It was his strongest power and it isn't galaxy-busting.

Matthew Schroeder said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
So wait Tier 3-C GT is wanking now? What?
It is. Has been for like, 6 months. I debunked it before but people either didn't read the debunking thread, or don't want to believe on it.
Omega Shenron's Minus Energy shockwave would take time to destroy a single galaxy. It would eventually destroy the universe, as, but at such a slow rate that not even galaxies would be one-shot.
Except none of this is true.

1. Thats kind of hypocritical considering it seems like you just don't want to believe GT is Tier 3 for whatever reason.

2. Someone already posted a quote from Kibitoshin saying that they had to leave the Kaioshin realm quickly. You're making it out like Omega would destroy the galaxy over the course of years when the show acts like it will be will a matter of minutes or hours at max.

@Matthew Schroeder

What says he cannnot instantly destroy a galaxy? The claim in the GT files has no over-time implication, it just says that the combined power of the Shadow Dragons is capable of obliterating a galaxy. The picture right beside this is of Omega Shenron, visually implying their combined power.

>Regarding the use of a scan from Tenkaichi Budokai

Yeah, doesn't really hold up in terms of canocity I agree, but it adds context to where Toei likely considers Syn to be, and fits in terms of powerscaling.

Where is the proof omega would one shot a galaxy instantly? We have already been over this, if nothing new has been presented, the rating isn't changing.

Matthew Schroeder said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
Did you watch GT?
He was going to destroy the galaxy through a chain reaction that would take a long period of tme, infecting planets and stars with his Minus Energy until the galaxy was destroyed. It was his strongest power and it isn't galaxy-busting.

He said he would destroy the universe over-time. He was a threat to the universe by that method.

Everything says that he wouldn't one-shot a galaxy.

Watch the episode, the description, and the visuals. It literally shows individual planets and stars being corrupted by the negative energy.

"Yeah, doesn't really hold up in terms of canocity I agree, but it adds context to where Toei likely considers Syn to be, and fits in terms of powerscaling."

Non-canon. no involvement from Toei. Irrelevant and unusable. Even the GT Perfect Files are sketchy as they tend to have a lot of nonsense.

It has been posted above.

And the Anime Buu feat still stands undebunked.

And no, just saying "Never happened" is not an valid response. It just seems like a veru disrespectful and dismissive form of speech.

"Except none of this is true."

It is. Not sure what else I have to say, since you either haven't watched GT or just have a really skewed perception.

Matthew Schroeder said:
SuperDragoon978 said:
Did you watch GT?
What?

Omega Shenron literally says that he will "lay waste to the universe with my minus power"

Have you watched GT?

I have. You apparently haven't, and are content with taking single lines, interpreting them as the highest possible level, and ignoring all context.

Destroying a 4-galaxy sized universe through a chain reaction that takes time and doesn't even destroy a single galaxy instantly is not Universal, nor even Galaxy level.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Except none of this is true."
It is. Not sure what else I have to say, since you either haven't watched GT or just have a really skewed perception.
As I already said, I highly doubt YOU watched GT so it's ridiculous that you're claiming I'm not. You're being very condescending towards me just because you don't like my claims.

@Matthew Well, affecting individualy planets and stars doesn't mean he can't destroy multiple solar system in one shot.

>Exept none of this is true

Prove it then, with scans and with links to the exact moment that contradicts the claim.

Not to mention, you are instnntly driven to calling whoever disagrees with you either wanker or that they have not seen GT.

Matthew, this is very rude behaviour.

Kyle Ramos said:
It has been posted above.

And the Anime Buu feat still stands undebunked.

And no, just saying "Never happened" is not an valid response. It just seems like a veru disrespectful and dismissive form of speech.
>The anime Buu feat still stands undebunked

Lol you wish.

Buu's rampage took years. That scene is just a visual representation of Buu's destruction. Much like Broly destroyed a galaxy over decades and the scene in the movie is just visual representation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back