• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Parliaments, Swamp Thing, and Animal Man (Post-Crisis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question actually, what EXACT scans needs to be put on the profile? There are tons of scans in this thread.

For the "God Swamp Thing" key.

Tier: Low 1-C, possibly 1-A
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly Outerverse Level (potentially equal to the Voice itself, was going to replace Yahweh and recreate the whole of Creation, absorbed all of the Parliaments, exists as the full embodiment of the Green, a conceptual power equivalent to the Red, a completely nonphysical and transcendental "implicate order" of ideas and imagination from which the "explicate order" of physical reality merely unfolds from).
This seems to be what was accepted, just in case.

Unless someone reverted it, I am pretty sure I added everything that was meant to be added. The one which was quoted

it's still like it was before

unknown.png

Would you be willing to handle it then Confluctor?

Tier: Low 1-C, possibly 1-A
Attack Potency: Low Complex Multiverse level (Exists as a Higher-Dimensional Conceptual Being beyond all creation and all Metaphysical Parliaments), possibly Outerverse Level (The Word, the Spectre's older and stronger brother, didn't contront Swamp Thing untill the latter's powers were removed. Potentially equal to the Voice itself. Was going to replace Yahweh and recreate the whole of Creation. Absorbed all of the Parliaments, exists as the full embodiment of the Green, a conceptual power equivalent to the Red, a completely nonphysical and transcendental "implicate order" of ideas and imagination from which the "explicate order" of physical reality merely unfolds from. The Red's highest world trascends the limits of the human mind and cannot be charted by three-dimensional maps as it exists outside of space and time.)

BTW, the Word should be likely 1-A instead of 2-A since it doesn't have sheningans limiting his power like the Spectre and it's above him in the hierarchy regardless of the latter's state, also remove the dumb note from his profile since God Swamp thing is NOT limited by the 4th dimension

Thanks, i will do it after I finish work. I could do it right now but don't think anyone is around to open the page, so will probably do it in around 9 hours.

I will open the Swamp Thing page then. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you for helping out. Should I close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back