• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Ichigo, Grimmjow and Shinji Pre-Time Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ichigo is put at Town level (on par with Byakuya)

Grimmjow is Town level (Overcame Bankai Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshō with a Cero)

Hirako Shinji is City level via power-scalling (Managed to casually defeat Grimmjow, without his arm, injured Aizen and also the unofficial Leader of the Vizard), likely higher

As you can see above Grimmjow is scale to Ichigo, but before Grimmjow blocked Ichigo's Getsuga with a Cero (in there third match) Grimmjow solo Ichigo in Bankai and he didn't even had to use his Zanpakuto or release stated. He casually defeated Ichigo with his barehands.

A month later, after Ichigo's training to get his hollow Mask for 11 seconds. He fought Grimmjow again without an arm. This time (with his mask Ichigo was owning Grimmjow) when the 11 seconds pass and he lost his mask Grimmjow then defeated Ichigo. And Grimmjow was solo by Hirako Shinji with Mask and without Shikai. You also have Grimmjow relase stated in Town Level when Ichigo got even stronger before he fought Grimmjow for the third time.

It should be like this:

Grimmjow in base Town Level+ (Casually defeated Ichigo with Bankai) the one that fought Byakuya.

Ichigo with Mask Town Level+ (Owned and harmed Grimmjow, without his arm)

Hirako Shinji is City level via power-scalling (Managed to casually defeat Grimmjow, without his arm.

Then when they go to Hueco Mundo and Ichigo gains more seconds to his mask and he fights Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio without mask, who should be Town Level+ (since Mayuri brought him back to fight Bambietta and the Zombie Captains. And Giselle was surprise that Charlotte Chuhlhourne casually defeated Bambietta.) And he was stronger than Ichigo. Then Ichigo defeats him instantly with his mask in bankai.

Then Ichigo fights in Bankai without mask and he was on par with Grimmjow in base.

Ichigo in bankai without mask should be Town Level+

After Grimmjow transform he was owning Town Level+ Ichigo in Bankai without Mask. Grimmjow should be City Level with his Resurrection.

Ichigo Bankai with Mask should be powerscale to City Level since he was fighting on par with Grimmjow in Resurrection and defeated him.

This needs to be revise and see who powerscales from this and you can ask any person who watches Bleach, they should know about this, and their profiles seen outdated.

Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio doesn't have a profile page and neither do the other Arrancar who Mayuri brought to the Quincy War and fought with Bambietta and the Zombie Captains.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_of_the_Zombies

Yea, except that the Arrancar that Mayuri brought back were probably "adjusted" by him and we know just how ridiculous Mayuri's hax is (especially considering that freaking Nemu beat an opponent that Zaraki couldn't). So it's not quite accurate to power scale based off that.

Alakabamm said:
Yea, except that the Arrancar that Mayuri brought back were probably "adjusted" by him and we know just how ridiculous Mayuri's hax is (especially considering that freaking Nemu beat an opponent that Zaraki couldn't). So it's not quite accurate to power scale based off that.

The Arrancar comment is not for powerscaling backwards. That will only be for powerscaling from Bambietta also Ikkaku and Yumichika maybe included in that. About the pre-time Skip i explain above that he owning Ichigo before he used the mask. He was still stronger than him, so that's how he is powerscale.

About Nemu we got info from the fight of Pernida on how she evolve to that level, even Mayuri was surprise by this and make his own stament about it.

A-You don't remember about that.

Or

B-You still haven't read that part yet.

The ex espada is multi City block level for being stronger than shikai ichigo.

Powerscaling doesn't work like that ,Grimmjow wasn't that much superior to Ichigo so powerscaling them to City level is ridiculous (+ there are many subcategories they could be ,such as town level+ ,large town ,large town+ ,small city ,small city+)

Kkapoios said:
The ex espada is multi City block level for being stronger than shikai ichigo.

Powerscaling doesn't work like that ,Grimmjow wasn't that much superior to Ichigo so powerscaling them to City level is ridiculous (+ there are many subcategories they could be ,such as town level+ ,large town ,large town+ ,small city ,small city+)

Yeah, no Dordoni Alessandro Del Socaccio was casually toying with Shikai Ichigo.

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i1/img/bleach/251/bleach-1589870.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i1/img/bleach/251/bleach-1589875.jpg

Then on his Ressurection form he was fighting Town Level Ichigo (the one who fought Byakuya) and that was after a month of training, after Bankia Ichigo got casually defeated by Grimmjow who didn't even use his Zanpakuto at all.

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i8/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589836.jpg

He fought on par with Bankai Ichigo until Ichigo use his mask to causually defeat him.

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i6/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589838.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i2/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589841.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i4/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589844.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i4/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589851.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i8/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589854.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i2/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589856.jpg

http://mangafreak.se/scans/i6/img/bleach/253/bleach-1589859.jpg

He should be Town Level. Ichigo with Mask should be Town Level+, since he finally got to match Grimmjow in base and with his Zanpakuto. The first time Grimmjow casually defeated Bankai Ichigo (who was Town Level) with his barehands.

About the other thing you say it would mean that Grimmjow in his Ressurection form is below Shinji who is City Level for fighting Aizen and Ichigo is as well below Shinji. How do that makes sense?

And Shinji was using his Shikai againts Aizen when he fought Grimmjow he didn't.

Ressurection Grimmjow is easily small city level+ to city level. You can't have Ressurection Grimmjow Town Level the same as his base form.

We also have the other Arrancar Casually defeating Bambietta, and he even got admire for his work by Giselle.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/122e276bc529a4ab2e845a764a8aab51/tumblr_inline_n9jrjgJ3qo1ry5peb.png

591Charlotte_throws.png

http://31.media.tumblr.com/780392acd8ceb37aea86fea0114e2e9c/tumblr_inline_n9jrmnSvOm1ry5peb.png

Just saying that it didn't happen is wrong.

Base Shinji = Shikai Shinji

His shikai doesn't improve his Ap/Dc.

I still believe that those ex espadas and charlotte are fodders. Come on...they couldn't handle zombie hitsugaya...which is the most weak captain..

Bambietta Volstandig>>>>>>>>>>>>>eons of light far way>>>>>>>>>Hitsugaya.

Bankai ichigo didn't even attack the ex espada ,and the ex espada said that ichigo didn't have to put his mask to defeat him

Still toying with ichigo (who is only low multi city block level with his shikai) whould make him Multi City Block level+ or Small town level.

Shinji's City level stats are probably wrong since he did no lasting damage to Aizen.

Grimmjow isn't powerscalable from Shinji and neither is ichigo who put an even worse fight against Aizen.

KamiYasha said:
Base Shinji = Shikai Shinji

His shikai doesn't improve his Ap/Dc.

I still believe that those ex espadas and charlotte are fodders. Come on...they couldn't handle zombie hitsugaya...which is the most weak captain..

Bambietta Volstandig>>>>>>>>>>>>>eons of light far way>>>>>>>>>Hitsugaya.
Actually if you didn't read above it was Base Shinji with Hollow mask.

Since when or where did you get that Shinkai doesn't improve Ap/Dc i'm curious to know.

Yeah, you don't see to remember that Hitsugaya was training after the first invation and Giselle's blood may have making stronger. He easily killed Mayuri a couple of times, if it wasn't for his Izanagi drug he wouldn't be here standing. How did you think he is even fighting Gerard now.

Kkapoios said:
Bankai ichigo didn't even attack the ex espada ,and the ex espada said that ichigo didn't have to put his mask to defeat him

If he could defeat him why did he used his mask? And having fodder him with his mask puts him at Town Level+ since the Arrancar was matching him in Bankai which puts him at Town Level.

Still toying with ichigo (who is only low multi city block level with his shikai) whould make him Multi City Block level+ or Small town level.

And the Arrancar was in base are you telling me that his Ressurection equals his base? Then was the point of transforming to get stronger.

Shinji's City level stats are probably wrong since he did no lasting damage to Aizen.

Ask the one who put it at that level

Grimmjow isn't powerscalable from Shinji and neither is ichigo who put an even worse fight against Aizen.

Since when or where did you get that Shinkai doesn't improve Ap/Dc i'm curious to know.

Yeah, you don't see to remember that Hitsugaya was training after the first invation and Giselle's blood may have making stronger. He easily killed Mayuri a couple of times, if it wasn't for his Izanagi drug he wouldn't be here standing. How did you think he is even fighting Gerard now.

I said HIS shikai is like aizen shikai (illusion type) not like for example kempachi which is raw power.

Yeah...he train so hard and was defeated by cang du without vollstandig...

Giselle blood making him stronger? Assumption.

Now he is facing Gerard (how convenient) his ice is the perfect counter for gerard's ability...

That doesn't make him stronger.

I said HIS shikai is like aizen shikai (illusion type) not like for example kempachi which is raw power.

Inverting left and right, up and down is not an illusion. He control your senses. Very different.

Yeah...he train so hard and was defeated by cang du without vollstandig...

Let me see the first time he fought Cang Du with his Shikai he got own casually, the second time he fought Shikai Vs Bankai he manage to give a fight. And iirc didn't Toshiro defeated Cang Du in the end?

Giselle blood making him stronger? Assumption.

Exactly how people assume that the zombies are weaker than their base form, right. Got it. Point taken.

Now he is facing Gerard (how convenient) his ice is the perfect counter for gerard's ability...

Who exaclty came to that conclusion? Fans. So i'll take it as an assumption too.

That doesn't make him stronger. What doesn't make him stronger the downplay? If he train his Shikai when got his Bankai back is obvious that his Bankai would also be stronger since a Shinigami and his Zanpakuto are one with the zanpakuto. They're part of their souls.

These...ugh.

Let't see...you didn't get the point of what mean with shinji's shikai...i know that control senses, but still, that type of ability does not improve his Ap/Dc at all.

Yes in the end hitsugaya defeated Cang Du. Actually, was more like a double K.O. (also Cang Du is a fodders within the fodders).

I'm using comon senses...if hitsugaya barely manage to defeat Can Du...and fodders ex espadas could harm zombie Vollstandig bambietta but they couldn't harm at all zombie hitsugaya. Then zombies are far weaker than alive.

Her ice counter Gérard's ability (which allows him to absorb the damage and make It his own power) by freezing it, he doesn't recibe damag, so he is capable of counter gerard's ability of absorbing damage.

for what it's worth, I agree With KamiYasha and KK, and any further discussion on this seems fairly pointless given the arguments being put fourth by this person..

Perhaps it would be best to close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back