• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail (Spoilers Ahead)

Recently, during the events of an ongoing side manga for Fate/Extra CCC called Fate/Extra CCC Fox Tail it has been discovered that the true culprit behind the events of the manga is a character known as Kazuradrop, the last Alter Ego to be revealed within the manga.

Because of this I made a draft for a Kazuradrop page that some of the Fate experts should probably check here for accuracy.

In addition I believe that there are some comments on the BB (Fate/Extra CCC) page that should be edited to fit with the new plot details. The following excerpt comes from the description of the Potnia Thero skill in BB's Personal Skills section

In Fate/Extra CCC: Fox Tail, BB also demonstrates the ability to freeze time and space to prevent her targets' escape before dragging her target into "Bug Space", a realm sealed off from time and space where her victim is no more significant than a bug for her to torture endlessly until they lose their will to live and all sense of self.

As we know that this was simply Kazuradrop the whole time, it should be removed from BB's profile. I have already covered describing this ability in my draft for the Kazuradrop profile. If there is any input or discussion on the proper stats for Kazuradrop, that can be done here as well. I'm open to criticisms and refining the current design for the profile.

Ah, this one.

Kind of being a bit peeved as the "middle guy" here but I've been told by Ever that he has his own draft of Kazuradrop as well as Violet's...sort of. It's not finished, which is great becuz last thing I need to keep posting stuff for his rear ^^;

Putting it seriously, I recall that he told me that the only thing Kazuradrop has is her Insect Eater power that lets her absorb all of the other Sakura AI's powers and that everything else she gets is either from BB, Melt, and Lip. DK how true this is considering I haven't or have yet to read up on Foxtail (looks interesting from how much I've read about it from TM wikia).

Think that's more or less it of what he would have wanted to say as well as the fake BB thing she created.

On mention of Violet, Ever is curious if you happen to know any feats for her in Foxtail?

Yes, the main ability that Kazura has is just absorbing other Sakura type AI. That's what her Insect Eater is made for doing. As of the current chapter, she's set her sights on Kingprotea as well.

I do know some feats for Violet. She has a fight with Tamamo as well as helps against the fake BB. At the current story, it's shifted away from her group and more on Hakuno though.

That took a while.

And ah, that's interesting. So not only does she have BB's powers as well as Melt's and Lip's but she's going after Kingprotea's. Stakes are getting higher once she gets them powers though.

So about At least 7-B+ give or take, although the Fake BB part sounds vague-ish. Was it more of a hax battle than a pure physical battle I take it or nah?

Ever also has drafts of his if you curious enough to take a look at.

Kazuradrop's Draft

Violet's Draft

^Though ofc, neither of them are incomplete and likely not to be done until after Foxtail finally finishes...at least that's how I think is being done.

Sorry this is taking a bit. My computer is currently down and I can't reply well from my phone, so I have to take advantage of the limited time I do get to use a computer.

Fake BB and Violet were clashing in the sense that Violet would use Crack Ice to freeze time and Fake BB would break that freeze with her own Domina Cornam. Fake BB herself mostly fought with her shadows that she summoned instead of using any physical brawn.

The drafts look good so far. I personally had not included every skill from BB and the Alter Egos because she hadn't yet shown them in the story, but logically they should be at her disposal so it's fine. She also specifically hadn't mastered all of the original BB's power currently, but she is progressively getting better as time passes.

At the very least though, would it be possible to get the Fox Tail information removed from BB's profile? It doesn't really belong there because it isn't BB in the first place.

From OG/CCC BB, yeah? We should. Just have to ask any admin around to unlock it. Maybe even good to ask any that's really familiar with Fate or even moreso with Extra.

Back