• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Regarding Alita's upgrade

The_Living_Tribunal1

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
The upgrade in question is for her Imaginos 2.1 body to go from a high 7-A to 4-B

now this might sound crazy, but hold on

there is a reason for her to be that high:

Scan 1

Scan 2

Scan 3

Scan 4

Scan 5

Scan 6

Scan 7

Now that the scans are presened, time for the calc:

The calculation from obd (all credite for the calc goes to Totally not a cat)

The result is 1448 foe or high solar system/ solar system+ in terms of power

Though don fua molded this energy into a black hole, its alita that lended him her power source, and he pulled out the energy from the power source through alita, so i think this should also apply to alita (since technically she can pull out the same amount of energy since the reactor is her own powersource now)

So what do you all think?

Well, we tend to consider most Black Hole feats in fictio as unquantifiable. It also seems like a massive outlier, as Alita does not usually display anywhere close to that level of power.

thats because she just recently connected to the jupiter power source (recent as in, late into the tournament), alsso, she really didnt know how to do this before this particular events

she was still getting used to the new power spurce

also, iirc, creating black holes is listed as quantifiable on the black hole feats page (only destroying is unquantifiablee)

in short, she gets a brand new power up which can get her leagues beyond almost everyone else

but she at first doesnt know how to use it, but due to this first use she does

sadly, for now, she reverted back to a berserker type body, so she isnt using that sort of power for now (but i do expect it to come back when she strts using imaginos properly once again)

All right. Let's wait until it is a proper power-up then.

i dont think she will use the power again for months tbh

as of now she simply downgraded cuz its not needed

the imagnios 2.1+ the powerssource were temporary powerups (so far)

so can i add an additionl separator for this?

I dunno. It does seem like a hax ability rather than inherent physical offensive power.

well she pulled out the energy required to do so, then fua took that energy and tehen used it to curve spacetime enough to make a black hole that bag

it was clearly stated that the energy was used for this

and there is no indication of any hax technique

a hax wud be if they kept firing it without using energy

but they clearly had to use a massive amoutn in this case, something that is clearly stated in the scans

All right, you can make a separate tier if you make note that this is by using a specific ability.

yes

in particular, i think the note will be mre ccurate if i say that the 4-B tier is not all that relevant to the manga as of now

since she doesnt have expert controll over her power source, and she needed a demand in order for her to obtain such massive amounts

Back