• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK is abusing UES

also real quick cuse I think I didn't make it properly clear, I don't think sukuna scales to his fire arrow 1 to 1, I do think that the fire arrow has more overall AP than him but I fully disagree with not having it scale to him in any way shape or form as it would make no sense what so ever as we know how CT's are powered directly by CE and it is a UES one way or another and would scale to sukunas regular output and as can be seen in Ryu V Yuta reinforcement and CT's power output is comperable enough for people to be able to stop those types of blasts with their reinforcement meaning there is reletivity with reinforcement and CT output.

I mainly want to downscale sukuna from the fire arrow (don't know to what value exactly or we could simply slap should be comperable to although weaker than his fire arrow in the AP values and simply higher with fire arrow in the AP section) because I simply do not think that it make any in verse sense for sukuna to be millions of times weaker than his fire arrow which uses his CE to actually manifest and do damage.

so what are we arguing for then?

Sukuna'd scale from inverse square law and taking part of the blast at a distance. He just doesn't scale because they're both CE

so what are we arguing for then?

Sukuna'd scale from inverse square law and taking part of the blast at a distance. He just doesn't scale because they're both CE
no I still think he scales to low 7-B just on a lower scale because its the only sensable option here

cuse are we really gonna come out here and say oh yeah sukuna is a fews bloody thousand times weaker than his own CT?

we could use the whole Red statement about double the regular output although that one is questionable since it is a reversed CT which eats up twice as much CE

If he doesn't have valid reasoning for scaling close to it then yes that's exactly what we'll do
The reasoning being we have the multiple examples in Ryu V Yuta that reinforcement is comperable to CT output

Or we can simply use the whole highest output in history statement about Ryu and scale eveyone and their grandpa (in special grade level) to low 7-B take your pick.

The reasoning being we have the multiple examples in Ryu V Yuta that reinforcement is comperable to CT output

Or we can simply use the whole highest output in history statement about Ryu and scale eveyone and their grandpa (in special grade level) to low 7-B take your pick.
Sorry brother, it’s not up to you to decide what we pick or don’t pick.

There are only two possibilities for Sukuna: Calc his durability by surviving the attack or don’t scale at all.

Sorry brother, it’s not up to you to decide what we pick or don’t pick.

There are only two possibilities for Sukuna: Calc his durability by surviving the attack or don’t scale at all.
again we'd have to explain as to why his reinforcement wouldn't scale to this CT as again Ryu V Yuta demonstrated that CT output isn't far above CE reinforcement and we can't just ingnore that, and than there is also the whole highest output in history statement that should make granite blast comperable to the fire arrow and it was blocked, defelected and even tanked.

that contradicts a good chunk of the power system
You mean your interpretation of the power system?

You have one instance of someone taking a miniscule amount of an attack saying "they shouldn't be too close" and the instance uses someone with some of the best reinforcement we've seen in the series

again we'd have to explain as to why his reinforcement wouldn't scale to this CT as again Ryu V Yuta demonstrated that CT output isn't far above CE reinforcement and we can't just ingnore that, and than there is also the whole highest output in history statement that should make granite blast comperable to the fire arrow and it was blocked, defelected and even tanked.
breaking-bad-funny.gif

You mean your interpretation of the power system?

You have one instance of someone taking a miniscule
define miniscule
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/tcbjujutsu/jjk176_010.pnghttps://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/tcbjujutsu/jjk176_011.png

the instance uses someone with some of the best reinforcement we've seen in the series
yeah special grades. Its not like low 7-B would scale to anyone below this, hell I don't think special grades outside sukuna and gojo should scale really

CE Output in attacks =/= CE Reinforcement
Ryu says Yuta's output "isn't all that" much but later says he feels like he's knocking against a massive water tank against Yuta's reinforcement which is due to Yuta's high CE Amount so Reinforcement is made up of more factors than purely CE Output. Gojo and Sukuna are also highly efficient with their Jujutsu with Six Eyes giving Gojo infinitesimal expenditure and Sukuna's efficiency rivaling that which would explain why Ryu's output is higher than them because he just blasts raw CE.

I've been told this thread removed Low 7-B.

The revision doesn't seem to have properly been applied, as this profile was only updated with that change, and has apparently had that change be applied incorrectly.

Help would be appreciated with fixing that profile to whatever state it should be in.

Back