• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 5

Seeing Nicholas using a potente attack to destroy the Crystals, Dilma now takes aim on the Challenger, spamming the same combination of attacks

Ruby aids Dilma in her ranged assault.

"Rain Dragon Slayer Cruel Sun !"

Shooting another orb of flames at the Challenger, this time adding adding the speed reducing proprities of the watery fire in the mix.

Meanwhile, Cane di Pioggia fires a jet of Rain Flames against the entity-possesed being.

Kyouka manifests more scythe blades and sends them out in such a way that The Challenger is completely entrapped and would be imapled.

While everyone else fights in Antartica or whatever, i stay in Kyouka's appartment. I take some time to clean up the place. I got manners and all.

"Well, aside from fighting the entity's true form, called a "Challenger", in the Antarctic, you could go and find Layla, she could use someone to dissuade her from certain kinds of actions. I could let you use the tracking system to find her if you want." He states, pointing to a large computer system in the lab.

"Well, I don't really want to fight the entity, as I mentioned. I guess I should go talk with Layla. What exactly is she doing?"

"There is, yes, this new armor can create portals at will. There appear to be 3 of her, each in a different location." The suit explains.

"Very well. Keep in mind that her mental state is quite unstable, as such you should make sure to appear nonthreatening unless you want to be attacked, as well as not immediately accusing her of anything." The armor suit answers, before creating a one way portal to the location of the Layla in South America, not right next to her, but some distance away.

@Dragon

He's weird but for some reason also strangely convincing. I'd like to keep an eye on this one.

"Hmm, fine, you can watch, but don't get in the way again okay?" I say, hopping down from the wall with a smile.

"Can I have that bottle please?" I reach out my hand.

@Crusade

Layla is found walking around the Amazon Rainforest. She notices Andrew as he arrives.

I was expecting them to come after me at some point, but...

"Andrew? ...Why are you here?" She asks. A small snake slithers away in the distance.

"I came here of my own accord, if that's what you mean. Why?"

[Charisma is there by the way. Just a reminder I'd like to put forth.]

@Dragon

"...This is to bestow power."

If they don't die first.

"I'm trying to gather more allies."

@Junko

The snake is calm.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh? Is it really that simple? Does the drink give you power over the drinker or did you want to give them power before making them your ally?"

@Dragon

"I thought you were here to watch, not ask questions. You'll see soon enough. Would you mind finding wherever that man ran off to and bringing him here? Or anyone else who won't be missed. It doesn't matter."

If he doesn't have the stomach for my kind if "work", there's no point in telling him anything unnecessary.

I smirk.

"Or maybe you wanted to try it out yourself?" I say, jokingly holding out the bottle.

@Crusade

"Not in the Amazon." I smile.

"I was doing some research. Something catastrophic seems to have happened here. I'm interested in finding out what."

@Crusade

"That's what I was thinking. Judging from the bodies I've seen it looks like the people were slaughtered by someone with a real fascination with gun like weapons. Did any of the others fit that profile?"

@Dragon

I giggle.

"Good~."

I hand the bottle back to the man.

"Drink up."

He looks at us with an expression that might be slightly more confusion than fear. Nevertheless he does as he's told, watching us all the while. [What happens to him from here is up to Yobo I guess.]

"Well, one of the other guys did, but he's been in the apartment all this time sleeping, so I don't think it's him. Doesn't seem to be the type."

Back