• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

As the two womans return to the bar, they can notice that Ruby has 3 empty cocktail glasses next to her and doesn't appear very ... sober.

Crunkledunk teleports to the bar with his hands on his hips in the air and lands on the bartenders head "oh, whoops sorry about that commoner" Crunkledunk Jumps off onto the bar stool and noticed Ruby. "Hmmmm, oh well look what we have here. So that's why your thoughts were so incoherent, I just imagined it was stupidity."

Dilma, Amy and Megalith can notice that Ruby's face rather matches her name, being tinted red.

"Uhhhm ... yeeee, i am ... i feel fine, why dooo you ask ?"

The girl responds drunkely to the three of them.

Dilma than picks Ruby and puts her into her back.

"You know what you need Cutie? Water, and rest. Normally i would take advantage of the situation, but i don't feel like doing that to you in a vulnerable state"

Drite77 said:
Dilma than picks Ruby and puts her into her back.
"You know what you need Cutie? Water, and rest. Normally i would take advantage of the situation, but i don't feel like doing that to you in a vulnerable state"
"Ohhhwwww, you're so sweet to me."

Ruby drunkely smiles, as she wraps her arms around the white mage.

"I -hic- i love youuuu~"

She then kisses Dilma on the side of her head, on the cheeck.

"I will try"

Suddenly, a soothing scent can be smelled by everybody, calming the people around

"This is Aromatherapy, i've never used to cure drunkness, but it does cure certain poisons"

@Drite "Alright, well throw the red one in a dumpster or a bed- I don't care- and let us move on before I vomit"

@Overlord

Dilma than, surprisingly, starts to get red after the sudden action of Ruby

"Erm, thank you cutie, but you need to rest a little, you are starting to sound like me"

Dilma says, visibly embarassed

@Faruel

The white mage than turns to Megalith and starts a fake laugh

"Wow Daddy, you are so funny man. I don't know if you can see, but i finded your joke REALLY funny"

@Tago

"Sorry, but you are not the one who decides that"

@Faruel

"...I don't know why you think that i drink alot. Just because you found me drunk? That can happen to everybody!"

Dilma says, while she is not as drunk as the Pink haired girl, she is somewhat still not no her normal self

"Well this is definitely not an an extremely extraneous and tedious conversation to have when we are attempting to KILL THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!" Crunkledunk says sarcastically and perhaps with too much volume

@Tago

"We are not going to kill him now, and nobody is holding you, so you could very well be in other place if you find this tedious, hell, i did that when i was in your mansion"

"I want to get this done with quickly, but do whatever you like I suppose.. Also if you had a modicum of investigative ability you would have been able to figure out that my mansion wasn't as boring as you thought..."

"No, I am the one who decides whether or not it is boring or not- due to my superiority to you. Nonetheless this conversation is killing me in the inside and so want it to end and for things to start happening" Crunkledunk says as he teleports everyone to his underground conference room.

@Tago

"You have a very punchable face, you know that right? Even BBG doesn't seem to enjoy you very much"

"You can not comprehend how much I wish to punch you in the face,if it weren't for my better judgement. May I remind you my disgusted remarks may be due to the fact that you literally abandoned me to fight an assassin by myself? You could have killed me and you couldn't care less. But of course I am the one in the wrong because I am impatient to stop having to watch over my back every second for assassins"

Drite77 said:
@Overlord
Dilma than, surprisingly, starts to get red after the sudden action of Ruby

"Erm, thank you cutie, but you need to rest a little, you are starting to sound like me"

Dilma says, visibly embarassed
"Okay, sleep sounds nice."

The pyro mancer then rests her head on Dilma's shoulder, gently leaning against her neck, and quickly falls asleep, her face still smiling.

(Crunkledunk teleported everyone to his conference room, as stated in a previous comment) "Are we going to discuss things now?"

"On this Crunkledunk has a point," I say.

"Honestly, I'm getting used to his arrogance ... in some ways I find it ... funny"

"Sigh, fantastic- that fills me with such happiness and pride- such insolence" Crunkledunk comments sarcastically to Megalith

Dilma gives a gentle smile to Ruby while she falls asleep

"Well, looks like that the cutie finally slept. Anyway, you guys discuss a plan, i'll find a bed for her"

Dilma says as she exit the room

"Alright, so we'll have to get a layout of the building- he seems to have an intrinsic knowledge of our characters- we need to learn if that extends to any decoy we could set up"

Dilma than finds a room with a bed without trouble

She then gently puts the Pyro mance on the bed while looking with gentle smile to her, contemplating her beauty.

Well, she really is cute when she is sleeping like that... If it was any other person, i would have already done dirty things with her, but now, i guess that i should wait, make company in case that somethings happens to her.

Dilma than finds a chair and sits next to the bed

@Drite

Considering that soon we will have to leave, I think it would be appropriate to create a copy of mine to monitor those two. I think.

Using the power of the Mahiki mask, I create my own copy outside this room.

It goes where Dilma and Ruby are.

"She's sleeping, I see," says the copy in a low voice, noticing Ruby on the bed.

Nicholas places a small metal device on the floor and presses a button on it, the device projects a detailed layout of the White House with real time updates on everyone's location in the building.

"Previously, my stealth abilities were able to elude his senses, though not completely, it is uncertain if this will be possible with his increased power, as such, a direct assault may be best, using the illusions as decoys."

"He also most likely has extra sensory perception- therefore I think we should make use of my telepathic blocking of such powers Crunkledunk comments.

Back