• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

Dilma than smiles after what the copy saided

"You know, this will sound very strange, but..."

Dilma than starts to caress the Pyro mancer's hair

"I really hope that it is true"

"If you want advice ... appreciate every single moment with her ... and hope you won't lose her as it happened with me," says the copy, crossing her arms.

"Oh, i didn't know that you had a girlfriend with that appearence. No offense, i am drunk and i am a dick when i am drunk. Anyway, what happened to her?"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas places a small metal device on the floor and presses a button on it, the device projects a detailed layout of the White House with real time updates on everyone's location in the building.

"Previously, my stealth abilities were able to elude his senses, though not completely, it is uncertain if this will be possible with his increased power, as such, a direct assault may be best, using the illusions as decoys."
"I guess that makes sense. Although, maybe we should find more people to help out?"

"Oh, that one with the clones? What an asshole"

Dilma says, still a little altered

"I'm sorry that it happened to you, so that is why you wanted to resolve things with him alone?"

"It's simple ... it's like when you look at a cockroach, you are disgusted ... Senht felt the same feeling when he saw the multiverse and the life forms that inhabited it"

"Cosmic Entities? Sorry, but i don't want to hear things that will spin out my head"

Dilma than looks one more time to Ruby

"Anyway, i will took your advise in relation to her. I won't lose her to anyone, and i will make sure to enjoy every single moment with her, i promise"

Dilma and Megalith's conversation has slightly disturbed Ruby's sleep.

She slowly turns her head, looking towards the white mage, but while clearly still being mostly asleep.

Dilma than notices Ruby waking up

"Ah, i am sorry cutie, we didn't want to wake you up. We'll leave so that you can sleep well."

Dilma than gets up and goes to the exit of the room

Dilma notices the sudden approaches and asks

"What is the matter? You want me to bring something? Maybe some water?"

Dilma gives a brief surprise look, before turning into a cute smile. She than turns to Megalith

"Hey Daddy, can you leave us alone for a moment? We won't do wild things, i promise"

Dilma says as she lie on the other side of the bed

[If it wasn't, now it is a double bed]

Dilma hugs her back, while putting her arm as a form of pillow for Ruby, than, she kisses the Pyro mancer in her forehead

"Sleep well cutie"

Dilma says with a smile on her face

"Well, maybe we should find some place to go then. Not much is going to happen here. We should probably aim to be a bit more proactive."

Crunkledunk gets an idea.

@Dragon and Crusade, a portal opens under you and you are transported to a conference room with a small man looking at you "we could do with more support front the others" Crunkledunk commments to Nicholas

@Ed Crunkledunk gets a signal if some kind about a universal anomaly and suddenly a portal appears under you, placing you in a chair at a conference room with a relatively normal looking human- a detective in a lab coat probably wearing some armour and a very short man wearing a green cape. The small man speaks

"Alright, so another one is here for some reason. Well, let me explain- you have entered a world known as "earth"- it is primarily comprised of water and relatively good industry with its greatest military power being the nuclear bomb- which can destroy cities. You know you have been summoned here with new powers, or less perhaps- by some unknown cosmic being who has most likely brought you here for some ulterior motive. We are like you in that we have powers- and we are equal in base destructive capacity. Now I have explained the situation as simple as physically possible, will you help us kill the president? Who has been taken over by a cosmic entity of differing nature"

Tago238 said:
Crunkledunk gets an idea.

@Dragon and Crusade, a portal opens under you and you are transported to a conference room with a small man looking at you "we could do with more support front the others" Crunkledunk commments to Nicholas
"What the hell are you doing? Why did you just bring us here?"

"I mean, I would think it was fairly obvious I just teleported you to my position- and for what I am doing, well, I am asking for your help in eliminating a threat

"For an obscene amount of money, obviously... Also the president wants to kill us and sent an assassin after me, I was able to defuse the situation with my incredible charisma though, also if you help us we might be able to revive the Silas- guy's weird wife"

"Sorry, but that's more than a little suspicious. We don't have any reason to believe you, so it's best if you just put us back where we were."

"Ugh, just hear us out- how about we revive the wife and the kill her again to prove it- and I can give you money, I mean you wondered what the new Crunkle industries was? Or who was the new worlds richest man, it was me! Look, I can burn 1 million in front of you to prove it." Crunkledunk burns 1 million in cash. "And the president? You can explain the situation can't you Nicholas?"

I place my hands on my head.

"Wh...whaaaat I don't understand any of what you're saying! Where am I? I just want to go... home."

I squat down and cower in the corner of the room.

Nicholas sighs. "I apologize on behalf of my compatriot for bringing you here like this, know that it was not my desire to forcibly transport you here. My name is Nicholas Phoenix, as you are here, I would like to request your aid in facing the president, who has been possessed by an entity similar to the one that granted us our piwers, yet different and is trying to kill those who use their powers selfishly, he grows in power the longer we wait, so it would be best to deal with this, as the entity takes time to gain power in a new body. You are, of course, free to refuse, however you will be well compensated if you aid us, in money or other things you may desire."

Edwellken said:
I place my hands on my head.

"Wh...whaaaat I don't understand any of what you're saying! Where am I? I just want to go... home."

I squat down and cower in the corner of the room.
"Let me guess, they kidnapped you as well?"

@Nicholas

"You still haven't given us any reason to believe you."

@Ed

I sigh.

"Crunkledunk ... sometimes you are an idiot", I murmur and then approach the little girl.

"Hey ... do you remember where you live? If you want I can help you get home"

Back