• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

"Here." He states, dropping a device on the ground, it projects holograms of Nicholas and the president, appearing as a recording of the conversation between the two, including the president explaining his nature and goals.

The Divine Phoenix said:
"Here." He states, dropping a device on the ground, it projects holograms of Nicholas and the president, appearing as a recording of the conversation between the two, including the president explaining his nature and goals.
"Well. I can't argue, but I'm still not a fan of the whole President assassination idea."

@Faruel

"I... Atlanta. But a different version of it."

@Phoenix

"I just need some time to get used to all of this. I want to help, but I don't know how much use to you I'll be in a fight."

"Please, can't you tell the "timid little girl"is faking it? Of course she understands the situation for Christ sake. She is feigning weakness. But I am sure you won't believe me" Crunkledunk comments getting annoyed

Nicholas glances at the girl, his look conveying that he knows her true nature.

"The choice is up to you regardless." He states

These two are scary!

"I- Ok. I was lying. But only about where I came from! I don't expect you all to instantly trust me, but I only lied because I have amnesia. I can't even remember my own name." I look at the boy who asked about it.

"I can probably fight, but I'm too scared to do it in this state. I need time to acclimate and prepare myself."

This is the honest truth.

Drite77 said:
Dilma hugs her back, while putting her arm as a form of pillow for Ruby, than, she kisses the Pyro mancer in her forehead
"Sleep well cutie"

Dilma says with a smile on her face
Ruby smiles back, then she does a small yawn and soudly falls asleep.

"Alright then yupour new name is shirbrains. Now that has been settled, would you like a bed, some nourishment perhaps shitbrains?"

@Tago

"That she lies ... and I don't care," I say.

"And anyway there is no need to kill the president ... we can simply exorcise him or something like that"

"What are you talking about? Come on shitbrains my clone will aid you" Crunkledunk leads the amnesiac to a portal where she is greeted by a Crunkle clone

"I could separate the body from the "blue" force, but I know very little about the substance itself at the moment making that impossible"

She's really cute when she's sleeping. Well, i am still kinda drunk so it'll be better if i sleep to

Dilma than close her eyes woth a smile on her face

"I'm not the only one who has a issue with the way he's treating everyone, right? Are you really supporting this guy and letting him do this stuff?"

[Charisma should help me out in asking the question]

"In fairness, this was their plan- they barely ever go along Amyhow, I do not wish for a battle either- so how about I restrict my self and you stop trying to convince people with that admittedly very convincing voice that I am an asshole when that is already the general consensus- and let's move on to whatever solutions you think you can bring to our extremely crude plan" Crunkledunk replies

I don't enter the unknown portal.

"Maybe I'll think about the name a little more on my own..." I say.

"I don't know what issues you guys have, but this is all too much for me to take in and just join you on the spot. I want to help you however I can, but I need some time."

"Hmm, oh well I am sorry if you didn't appreciate being forcibly taken to us to do an important job. I just deemed it efficient"

Crunkledunk looks towards the unnamed amnesiac "*Sigh* fine, take a sit down, I expect my companions will explain the situation to you"

Faruel1998 said:
@Ed

"Come with me, I'll take you to a room ... you'll be able to stay a little alone and metabolize the thing"
"Can I come with? I'd rather not be in the same room as that guy, if you couldn't tell."

@Crusade

"Follow me ... and don't worry, sooner or later you get used to Crunkledunk, that feeling of wanting to shoot him in the face little by little will only become a slight desire to stab him"

Faruel1998 said:
@Crusade

"Follow me ... and don't worry, sooner or later you get used to Crunkledunk, that feeling of wanting to shoot him in the face little by little will only become a slight desire to stab him"
"I'll take your word for it then."

"Efficient or not, you do realize these are still people, right?" Nicholas states, looking at Crunkledunk.

"You cannot expect anyone to be ready to join your cause at a moment's notice, especially not after the way you have been treating them." He explains.

"I will go and simulate potential battle outcomes, it would be best if you prepared a device to immobilize the president. Call me once that is ready." He states, before leaving the room and walking outside the building, looking around and simulating potential outcomes for various approaches and usages of powers.

"Egh" Crunkledunk makes an awkward sound "I guess you're right I suppose, I just kinda felt threatened by their comments and I didn't think about it beforehand"

Back