• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

@Exodus

"I will charge that"

@Faruel

"Depends, but i preferably not do the favor"

@Phoenix

"Well yeah, i guess that your idea works..."

Dilma than looks more into the shape shifting Nicholas

"Holy ****, i need to change my clothes" She says as she inspects her clothes

"An illusion has less combat capability, though that would serve better as a distraction I suppose." Nicholas states, shifting back to normal.

"We should return to the apartment and come up with a plan there. This place has too many people, I'd prefer if one of you took care of that. nonlethally of course."

I shrug my shoulders and then use the power of Komau's mask to manipulate their minds and erase the memory of the last minutes.

"Wait, oh my god, i am dumb"

Dilma says as she transforms into a random womam from the bar

"I forgot that i could do this"

Once he FINALLY stopped zoning out, Charley quickly began flew to grab Yes Man and bring him up to the Top of The Lucky 38. "Okay just what you gotta do Yes Man."

Once Yes Man hooked himself up to Mr. House's security network, he had control over New Vegas. "Ya know, I should probably get your name. We will be working together after all!" Yes Man said. Charley face palmed realizing he was in such a rush to take over Vegas that he didn't properly introduce himself to Yes Man "Charley. The name is Charley. I have a plan of my own for Vegas. First I need you release a message to the citizens about who has control over Vegas."

"Ok, i am all yours. Do you have any teleport power or we'll just walk? Cause daddy here has a really good hearing."

Dilma says pointing to Megalith

Drite77 said:
"Ok, i am all yours. Do you have any teleport power or we'll just walk? Cause daddy here has a really good hearing."

Dilma says pointing to Megalith
"We should probably just walk."

"I'm not sure what that means, but, we should probably go somewhere outside."

Using my speed I move a mile away from the bar fairly quickly.

"Well, I just wanted to say I was sorry about being so mistrustful. I, well, I know about what happened with you, and while I don't really agree with what you've done, I kind of jumped the gun. And, well, I made this."

I show Dilma the papers for First Folio

"I was going to use one of my powers on you to try and fight you, but I hoped we would be able to talk it out instead."

Dilma picked the papers and started to read what was in there

"...How did you have access to this? And what do you mean in using your power and fight me? Were you planning on eliminate me over a simple commentary?"

Dilma asks Amy, visibly Frustrated, but she then gives a deep breath and calm herself

"Alright, i guess that i am overreacting here. But i want answers, what power were you planning in using?"

Dilma asks more calmly to the Purple haired girl

"Well, it was mostly Nicholas' powers that got the info. He seems to excel in that. Are you sure you want to know what powers I was going to use?"

Drite77 said:
"Well, if i didn't want to know i wouldn't ask you, would I?" Dilma rudely asks Amy
"Alright, alright. It's called First Folio. It's a ability that writes about your life and replays it to you mockingly, as well as causing people from your past to appear to you."

"...And you would fight me after that affected me? To be fair, i really like my life, if it works for something."

Drite77 said:
"...And you would fight me after that affected me? To be fair, i really like my life, if it works for something."
"I'm not sure how well it would have worked, but Nicholas helped write it, and it seems well made. We were just hoping to maybe subdue you."

"Over a simple commentary and the fact that i was drunk... Alright, i will try to forget that. So what do you want to talk about anyway?"

Drite77 said:
"Over a simple commentary and the fact that i was drunk... Alright, i will try to forget that. So what do you want to talk about anyway?"
"Well, I just wanted to apologize for all that and let you know what happened there. If I'm being honest, I still don't trust you, but I don't want to see you end up dead, so I hope you'll at least let us help you here, since you're in a lot of trouble."

"Well, i am starting to don't like you, so we are even, and i was going to help you anyway."

Dilma than sighs

"You know, i am not pissed that you would do that to me, i am pissed that you were planning on using that on us, on Ruby. The kid already has a shitty life, if your First Folio affected her, she would have a mental breakdown and what could have happened after is something that i don't want to imagine..."

"Well, I'm sorry. Like I said, I really jumped the gun there. I just wasn't really sure what to do.... I guess I just wanted to give a solid apology."

"Apology heard, but not taken."

Dilma than walks past Amy, purposely bumping into her.

"Gonna come? The White house's raid party is over there"

Dilma says as she goes towards where the others are

Drite77 said:
"Nah just... ah, let me become sober again to talk to you later, i become a real dick when i am drunk"
"Alright."

Amy gives Dilma a quick hug.

"It's nice speaking with you, so I hope we can at least begin to trust each other."

Crunkledunk reconsiders his actions "actually, I think I'll go with you personally, just so the logic gets a greater standing point"

@Exodus

Dilma is surprised by the hug

Ok, i did not expect that

Dilma than slowly hugs her back, thinking that it is a little strange

"Erm... yeah, it would problaby be for the best if we trust each other, i guess"

Back