• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

"I had considered that option. At our current state it should not be impossible for us to engage him, though he may have grown stronger since then. Either that or we stick together and eliminate any assassins that get sent our way. My armors can continue my work for me, so I am willing to aid in either regard."

"So we'll stand in a single place and wait for things to happen or we risk everything and go to the main boss?"

One of Nicholas' armors goes to look at the surveillance system, specifically at the president, Nicholas tries to analyze if the President has grown too strong for them to deal with right now.

"Killing the president would do nothing, if the entity really wants us dead he would just posses another person to do it."

Ruby comments.

The Divine Phoenix said:
One of Nicholas' armors goes to look at the surveillance system, specifically at the president, Nicholas tries to analyze if the President has grown too strong for them to deal with right now.
You can't find too much about his powers, but you can see they have developed to the point where is strength is above yours.

"Well, you don't really have a plan to take him down outside of the old fashioned way, wich is not a very good plan most of the time"

"Hmm. Well, it seems at the moment the president's raw strength is above ours on its own, however if we were to fight him at once, we could emerge victorious. Fighting him would likely give us essential information even if killing him doesn't accomplish much." He explains to the others.

"Your plan is straight up stupid. You are tright to fight an entity that should be about equal to the one that gave us our powers in the first place."

Ruby responds

"I have a better idea, do you know why he even wants to kill Dilma ?"

"You misunderstand. The president is not the entity itself, but a puppet. As per my analysis, I could have killed him alone previously, but as it stands now I would require the aid of others. I do not propose to fight the entity itself, but simply its vessel. Keep in mind that the longer we leave it be, the more of a threat it becomes." He explains.

"He wants to kill anyone who uses their power for selfish purposes. Unless you two decide to dedicate yourself to good, I find it unlikely that you won't become a target soon as well." He states.

"It does not matter if it simply assumes a new vessel later on, as it seems it cannot use its full power in a human body, it takes time for it to gain power."

"Well I am feeling pretty tired at the moment, so I'll just send 20 or so clones to help you" Crunkledunk does so

"It is a good idea to go after the guy who wants me dead? That sounds like a suicide letter for me"

Dilma asks Nicholas

@Tago

Fujin rolls her eye's. "Natural is subjective, anyways, it was one my jobs back when I was a normal tengu and I don't have much else to do." She says bluntly.

"Well, you are likely to be targeted, however that also makes his actions easier to predict. If you are careful about it, you should be able to survive." He states.

"... Fine, if he doesn't hit me in the head or decapitate me i should be fine. However, i want to ask something."

Dilma than looks at both Amy and Nicholas

"Will you leave us alone after we kill that Son of a gun?"

"We won't know how things will go until we fight him. I'm not sure anyone can make any promises on anything, though I hope we won't have to fight."

@junko

"You were a photographer and a tengu even before coming here? You must have seen alot of cool things then."

"So, are you all with us in this?" Nicholas asks.

An armor suit walks around the apartment, it asks this to any of the people there: "Myself and some others are going to face off with and likely fight the President, as he has been growing in power and wishes to kill some of the people here, would you aid us in this?"

@Paul

Fujin nods her head. "Mhmm, took them for a newspaper ran by another tengu."

@Phoenix

"I wish to have no part in this, and will only involve myself if forced to." She goes back to looking at her photoes, she then looks back up. "I will however follow, as there will be many opportunities for great photoes."

"Would this be better?" Nicholas asks, as his body shifts through the use of his Noble Phantasm, Empty House, he now appears identical to Dilma.

"I would prefer you still come with us to aid us, however if you remain out of sight I can make him target me instead." "He" explains.

"Thank you." The armor states to Kyouka.

"I have an even better idea," I say, creating a real illusion of Dilma.

"So if we want we can kill her in front of the president," I say.

Back