• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 4

@ Ed, Guru

"These are your rooms, if you need anything, just ask," I say, opening the doors to the two rooms.

"Oh, and for the president's thing ... you don't have to come with us, you can leave when you want," I say to the two.

"You're too nice." I smile.

"I was thinking of staying too. Whatever it is they want us to fight against sounds like a dangerous individual. For now, I want to do whatever I can to help."

"W-Well it's not like I'm saying I'm ready to do battle right now! I want to at least understand more about this world and this whole situation first. Maybe someone can explain it to us? A tour of the building would be nice too..."

"Well, unfortunately I may be in the same boat as you there. I can't say I know much about that either. Sorry I can't do more."

"It already is on a planetary scale- it can be higher if you want it to as well. Sure" Crunkledunk starts installing eqipuipmrnt on Megalith. "There, that is fine- though by now you should probably be aware that I know everything you are doing at all times- communicated to me by my clone. I even learn your thoughts if those are relevant. A communication device seems somewhat irrelevant. Though at least I won't need to be informed on everything you do now"

I start tapping my sheath.

There's a lot to take in here.

"So, how did you find out that the president was possessed? Didn't the president get killed?"

Edwellken said:
"That's fine! I can just ask someone else. Oh silly me, I don't think I got your name?"
"Andrew, which reminds me, we still should probably work on that name issue. Do you want to try and figure that out?"

"I know ... and I don't care, you already know what my plan is and what I want to do ... and you already know that maybe I won't come back"

Nicholas returns to the others, his armors have further observed the president, trying to analyze him better and try simulate outcomes based on what he knows, he walks into the area where the nameless girl is.

"Do you need help with anything?" He asks.

Crunkledunk stops working "Look, I mean-we can help you. We should help you- it's does t have to be about it being your fight. I mean, shouldn't it be about living another day-" Crunkledunk starts coughing awkwardly "*sigh*, you know, I'm sorry. But at this point, I mean, your life isn't just your own. It's your responsibility to help others- so I don't think you should just gallavant off haphazardly... Please"

The Divine Phoenix said:
Nicholas returns to the others, his armors have further observed the president, trying to analyze him better and try simulate outcomes based on what he knows, he walks into the area where the nameless girl is.

"Do you need help with anything?" He asks.
"Well, we're trying to find a name that could work for her."

Nicholas stares at her for a moment.

"Hmm. How about... Pandora?" He has a slightly noticeable grin as he says this.

I sigh a little and then think for a few seconds.

"All right ... you can help me, but only you ... I do this just to prevent others from dying from my mistakes"

"Well then. If you want to get more used to this place, I could show you around the building if you would like." Nicholas states, his armors are still focusing on observing and analyzing the president.

Crunkledunk steps back for and lies down for a while before making the faintest noise. A very quiet sniffle. He steps back up again "So, uh, what are we doing first? The president business or your own exaggerated dilemma?"

@Phoenix

"That would be helpful."

@Crusade

"You've helped me a lot already, Andrew. If I need you again is this somewhere you'll be?"

"Alright then, follow me, I will show you around the apartment." Nicholas states, walking off, as much of the apartment is unoccupied he begins showing the interesting things, such as his own lab.

My copy teleports next to me, the Pakari mask in hand.

"Amy hasn't updated her yet ... it doesn't matter anyway," I say, taking it back.

The labs here are very interesting.

"It must be hard to keep a place this big well defended with so few people."

"I am not naive enough nor trust you enough to explain to you the nature of this place's defenses, however you should know that this place is sufficiently defended." He answers.

I pout.

"I guess you still don't trust me. I was just going to offer my assistance in defending it while I'm here is all. One of my abilities is to command snakes. If I spread them around outside I can share their senses and monitor the area."

Back