• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

Dilma starts to talk while asleep

"No daddy, i don't want to drink that white thing, is gross" She than starts to shake and wakes up in a jump

"STAY AWAY FROM ME DAD!!!!" Dilma yell as she wakes up

She than looks around and calm herself a little

"Good grief, am i in a Medical thing? I have a weird ass dream, i got teleported to Atlanta with some other guys and i killed some people, than we got into Detroit and i maked some sex with some people, yeah, weird as ****. Then i meet a stone golem who i started to call dad for some reason. Than my dream completely shifts as a flashback from the abuses that my dad did to me when i was younger, weird as **** isn't? You even where in the dream"

Dilma asks the stranger who she assumed was the doctor. Seh than touches her head

"Ouch, my head is hurting alot, guess that i drinked to much. How much do i owe you doctor?

Kyouka heads back to her sub-basement area that she was working on the puppets in.

This should be a good way to ensure that this works.

She places the head of the scientist into a safe so it's secure for later when she wants to transfer it's consciousness to a puppet.

"That was certainly eventful, I wonder what other sorts of people we will run into."

Crunkledunk follows the upgrade person. "Hey, could you upgrade my armour and energy projectors- they've fuelled slightly by some persons magic so maybe you could upgrade that par-" Crunkledunk realises the situation " What the hell is happening here. Did you pick up another woman from some random place?"

Torlikoff said:
"I want to restore the order to this country, make it great again!" Maggart yells unpleasantly.
"Well, perhaps you would be able to help me with that, wouldn't you? Do you know how?"

@Exodus

"Mmm, for now give me the mask you've improved and another, work on Pakari, I need it to enhance something more than just physical strength"

Crunkledunk chimes in "am I seriously still be ignored? Please could I have an upgrade first? And could somebody please explain who this person is?"

Faruel1998 said:
@Exodus

"Mmm, for now give me the mask you've improved and another, work on Pakari, I need it to enhance something more than just physical strength"
"Here, have the masks. Sorry, but I think I should probably know who this woman is before anything else."

"Is everyone still ignoring me" Crunkledunk says to Amy, Megalith and Ruby, clearly becoming frustrated at this point.

@Tago

"A woman with super powers and drunk, I brought her here to avoid problems and for updates you will have to wait for your turn"

Tago238 said:
"Is everyone still ignoring me" Crunkledunk says to Amy, Megalith and Ruby, clearly becoming frustrated at this point.
"Like I just said, I'd like to know who this is first, that's all."

"I thought I did wait my turn!" Crunkledunk responds to Megalith. "Jeez, you help people defeat a crazed scientist who was willing to poison America and you still get treated with the same coldness" Crunkledunk mutters to himself. "Wait hang on- is that the woman my clone was warning me about? She was with a suspicious individual, one that was muttering about going to China.I think we should head back to where you found her. Also are you sure she is safe?"

@Exodus

"I gave her an aspirin, she'll be fine"

@Tago

"Don't worry, even though I think she had problems with her father"

"Wait wait wait wait. Just let me process this. Did all of that happened? Like, everything" Dilma says as she listens everyone in the room

@Drite

"Yes, you have super powers, a super hangover and now you drink these super aspirins-", I stop for a moment.

"Emh, don't any of you have a strange sense of deja vu?"

[Seriously, I'm having a deja vu]

@Exodus

"What i need you can't offer me. Well maybe you could, but you would refuse to do it" Dilma answers the womam

@Faruel

"Weird name" Dilma than remembers of ehat she sayded to Megalith

"Thank you for picking me up daddy~" Dilma says with a provocative tone

@Overlord

"Hi cutie, and yeah, i like some doggos" Dilma says as she pets the doggo

@ Overlord775

"Since when do we have a dog?", I ask in a puzzled tone.

@Drite

"As a punishment for getting drunk you have a curfew at 9pm," I exclaim monotonously.

Back