• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reforged Ideals Game Thread 3

Faruel1998 said:
"I don't know, I just know that she's drunk and that she has powers like us ... not a good combination ... and also that I am her father now," I whisper.
"Oh, i see, poor her, she doesn't seem to be in the best conditions ..."

Ruby says while looking at the woman sleep.

"Anyway, another question, do you know her name ?"

Faruel1998 said:
I do as the snake says and I grab his tail.
The serpent closes it's eyes and gasps, taking a deep breath, and slowly ascends through an astral form up through the decks, and appears with our protagonists with Nicholas.

Nicholas had, of course, predicted this would occur.

"I will try and hold back." Nicholas comments, activating Galvanism to boost his speed and strength from the energy previously absorbed, he moves around quickly and precisely, taking the optimal route as shown by his own analysis and the abilities he gained through Natural Born Genius, he strikes the security guards one by one, aiming to knock them all out, moving from one to the next with impressive grace and fluidity.

Kyouka arrives at the top of the lift and activates transparency before heading to the Operations area and witnessing Nicholas fighting a bunch of guards

I guess this is a good chance to see what he is capable of.

Using the power of Mahiki's mask, I create real illusions of a rain of blades, making them fall against the soldiers.

So with a third of the men either dead or otherwise incapacitated, the serpent spits acid at another dozen of them, their bodies melting into bone.

Overlord775 said:
"Oh, i see, poor her, she doesn't seem to be in the best conditions ..."

Ruby says while looking at the sleeping woman.

"Anyway, another question, do you know her name ?"

Nicholas continues moving around, knocking out as many as he can using the same tactics as before.

The armor absorbs more energy from the station, it also tries to protect anyone from being attacked.

With half the men left attacking in earnest, it was only a matter of moments until they were all incapacitated or dead. Doctor Malcovich looked at the grinning serpent and ran.

Kyouka also chases after the doctor, still hidden

He seems to be afraid of that serpent, I wonder why.

Paul Frank said:
Kyouka also chases after the doctor, still hidden

He seems to be afraid of that serpent, I wonder why.
"Hurry! Dinner is getting away!" The serpent demands! Eventually you corner him in the hallway, and he brings out what appears to be a light saber from his lab coat.

"You are a pathetic little man, you really think that money is worth more than your life? You threatened innocent people just for a pile of metal, paper and data"

Faruel1998 said:
"You are a pathetic little man, you really think that money is worth more than your life? You threatened innocent people just for a pile of metal, paper and data"
"I fought the good fight! For the reason that they took my research for their own! I invented fusion technology, and they took it from me! From the world! Before the changes in the world even came! Before magic and science were virtually one, I invented a way for us to go to the stars! Now look at our knowledge, stuck in the veritable dark ages, when we could have been colonizing space for several decades! We're in danger of losing all life on this rock!"

"Tell me? Were those children playing in the park to steal your research? Or their fathers who came back from a tiring work day to hug them again or their mothers who did nothing but welcome them and comfort them? Because the beasts you freed they killed those children, those fathers and those mothers! There is no excuse for those who do such a thing! You're not a doctor, you're just a rancorous killer "

"How many more have died since we were stuck in the dark ages of science for fifty years?" He taps something out of his lab coat and a clicking sound can be heard. "The Station's Self Destruct system has started. It is irreversible."

"If you are willing to trigger the self destruct while you're in here, you clearly don't care what happens to yourself and there is nothing we can do to change your opinion on these things then."

Kyouka turns off transparency and makes a deviation in the World, allowing her to decapitate her target with no effort. She swings her hand at the neck of the scientist, taking the head and placing it in one of the jars she prepared.

"You know ... this is actually the only good deed you've done so far, you saved me the trouble of blowing up this place personally," I say, hearing the voice announcing self-destruction.

[just so y'all know time is warped and space is bendable]

Maggart stutters at the president, not really knowing what the hell she's talking about.

I throw the corpse to the snake.

"Eat it as well, though I would advise you to evacuate the place, goodbye," I say, teleporting myself, Nicholas, Charlie, Kyoka and the Crunkledunk clone to the base.

Torlikoff said:
[just so y'all know time is warped and space is bendable]

Maggart stutters at the president, not really knowing what the hell she's talking about.
"Let me ask you this. What do you want out of this?"

I open one of my eyes behind my new sunglasses as I look at the young lady in the one piece.

Weird, so she waited until everyone left?

"Hello?"

The young lady blushes and squirms on the spot.

"Uh, Mr. Beach King, can you be my boyfriend?"

I blink.

"What."

She coughs into her fist.

" I said, can you be my boyfri-"

I put my palm up towards her.

"No, I heard that part. I mean, why? We don't even know each other's names."

She holds her hand out to me.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Carla."

That's not what I meant but okay.

I shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I am Silas."

She starts blushing again.

Oh no.

"Okay, will you be my boyfriend now?"

I get up and pat the sand off of my body. I tower several inches over her.

"Look, if you're going to enter in a relationship with someone, you need to do more than just know each other's names. You should spend time together, being happy in each other's presen-oh she passed out. Oh no."

I leave a note where I am.

Sorry, I'll come back to finish the masks later. This is a difficult batch.

"Is anyone still here?"

"Really? You zoned out? Must be a malfunction... they fought the scientist, befriended the snake, scientist blew up lab after snake ate him and we escaped. Sorry, I didn't intervene much during that final fight- the way combat was organised meant if I intervened then it would only serve detriment. Uh, well done everyone, by the way. You didn't do terrible"

Crunkledunk slumps in a chair "What happened here by the way. I was getting some calls from my clones but I was too busy to respond"

Back at the base, I change my form to that of a human and enter the door.

I notice that another copy of mine comes towards me.

"Hey, there are a couple of things I need to tell you about," he says.

"What kind of things?", I ask.

"Well ..."

(...)

"Which means I'm her father now," I whisper irritably, seeing Dilma sleeping in the bed.

"It means that she doesn't understand sarcasm," sighs my copy.

"Anyway, when she wakes up I think he'll forget about this," he says.

"I hope so ... however you can go"

The copy nods and then disappears.

Back