• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jasonsith said:
Assembled1801 said:
User blog Speed level requirements
Excuse me can you elaborate please?
A list of feats that you need to require other Speed levels. Peak Human (faster like Usian Bolt): Outrun cops and athletic humans.

"Superhuman" speed: Anything like faster than Usian Bolt, keeping up with a car on street, dodging or catching throwing weapons such as knives, outrun gunfire like assault rifles by running and striking faster than pro Boxers.

Subsonic: Keeping up with a speeding car on the freeway, dodge a bullet and baseball throw. And blitzing people within seconds.

Supersonic: Dodging gunshot after it fired which is bullet timing if it's a pistol.

Supersonic+: Dodging or precieveing a speeding bullet after it fired and even swing your weapon faster (like X-Men movie Deadpool did this)

Hypersonic: Dodging point blank shot.

And so on. I don't know why I comment it because I made a this thread and it got me idea for it.

You can't standardize requirements like that for speed sadly. You'll need calcs.

Wasn't it already done in the previous References for Common Feats thread?

Nah, it hasn't been added yet. Only the neck snapping is there

XDragnoir said:
Is there a calc for removing Earth from the Solar System with a explosion in the North Pole?
Why that specific?

Do you mean moving the Earth away from the solar system like somewhere launches a pusl or pull (e.g. an explosion or some push at the North Pole) and the Earth just drifts away from the solar system against all pulling forces among the planets?

XDragnoir said:
Because that is the feat.
Yeah, probably that, do you want the quote with the feat to understand it better?
Yes please.

Although I have one quick calculation in mind... and the yield is surprisingly low.

Mean distance between Su and Earth (r1) = 1.496E+11 m
Gravitational constant (G) = 6.674E-11 N*m^2/kg^2
Sun mass (M) = 1.9884E+30 kg
Earth mass (m) = 5.97237E+24 kg

By Ep = |(G*M*m)/r1 - (G*M*m)/r2|
Where r2 tends to infinitely large and (G*M*m)/r2 tends to zero value

Escape KE = 5.29792E+33 J = 1.26623E+24 ton TNT (Planet)

Escape velocity = 42120.56416 m/s = Mach 122.8004786 (Massively Hypersonic)

One request though: What is the energy required to deflect a Halley's Comet from its orbit such that it would clash on the Earth?
(1. nearest point,
2. farthest point,
3. a point where change in kinetic energy is lowest for the deflecting action,
4. a point where change in kinetic energy is highest for the deflecting action)

"To begin with, he doubted the materials of the physical world would be enough to support the full capacity of an angel created by god. Even the Misha Kreutzev from Angel Fall had been in imperfect manifestation. If Misha tried to force out an output greater than the hypothesized amount, the physical body she was made of would explode emitting a massive amount of Telesma. It would be like a planet exploding at the North Pole. At the very least, all life would be annihilated on the northern half of the globe. It was possible that it would cause a major error in the planet's orbital trajectory that would cause it to leave the solar system."

Since the character in question (Gabriel (To Aru)) is 6B, 5B isn't low.

>To Aru

IDK, y'all could have just left it on DT's message wall since he knows that shit like the back of his hand apparently.

Yeah, i could, but he is already busy with other things, i think. Btw, thank you Jason, and also, how high is that feat in 5B?

Using more average values of 70 kg, 252.5 cm^2 (average), 0.1 m depth and 0.23 seconds (average), it's 69.9 m/s forward velocity and 85.4 m/s feet hitting water speed.

For a smaller human with 62 kg and 175 cm^2 foot surface area, it's 92.1 m/s estimated forward velocity and 119.6 feet hitting water speed.

Huh it's faster? Prolly cuz of smaller foot surface area.

Logically if you're lighter it should be easier to run on water. However since lighter people tend to have smaller feet as well, it becomes harder due to small feet surface area.

Shorter feet is a factor too.

The smaller foot surface area probably matters more than the lower weight.

31% lower foot surface area matters more than 12% lower weight, methinks.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
Should we just use the 70 kg feet version?
or we make a midget with big feet as a low-ball
I think using 70kg is good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back