• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, just an assumption, both kefla and giygas are "more powerful but by an unknown amount"

And exactly cal, ya think but not certain , we only got >>> statements and nothing more on both .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ness and immortality is basically self bfr .
How? As far as I know, Ness's immortality kick the moment he becames a robot. Ness becames a robot before fighting Giygas in the past, so we can assume he can still come back after being destroyed to his original body, since his 2 bodies are in the same time and space, and Ness has teleport to come back if he gets teleported to the other side of the universe when reuniting with his body.

>Would Ness really lead with that though, goku could nuke the area or it punch him the start of the match . And the shields dont contionously stack dude.

Why wouldn't he? as I said, he's a supportive character by nature, his mayor forms of damage are supportive abilities like Paralysis, Hypnosis and PK Flash, wich is a bunch of status effects put inside one attack. He's also the first one to learn Shield to defend the rest of the party, so I don't see why he wouldn't like to secure a win with his abilities to minimize danger. And the shields are specifically stated to be capable of becoming stronger when layered one over another.

>Ok but flash is still a random effect and goku can explosuve wave

Random effects that can screw Goku over very hard, almost every single one of them. And at the end of the day, the Insta OKHO is still the status that's more likely to kick in before all the others, so I don't see why it shouldn't be considered a serious treath.

If were going by what Cal said, then Goku doesn't One Shot, resistant Giygas attacks is also a thing, and shield are able to tank Energy attacks awell, so I don't see Goku killing Ness with Nuking the place any time soon. Also, does Goku starts by blasting the entire zone in character? Becuse the only reasons, as far as I'm aware, of Goku doing that in the previous thread, was becuse both characters we're bloodlusted. Here they are normal as always, so I don't know if Goku ranging a barrage of blast would be something he would prefer to do instead of trying his favorite h2h combat. And even then, shield can still reflect.

"Goku doesnt have the one shot potential" Damn, this Ness Wank.

Goku one shots to the point this match is a stomp in his favor.

If he leads with that then he cant lead with paralysis , one of two things .

No he won't lead with nuking but if got paralyzed he would .

That robot body and his actual body are in two different times man .

>If he leads with that then he cant lead with paralysis , one of two things.

If he leads with paralysis, he puts on a shield the moment Goku realizes he can't physicaly attack.

If he leads with Shield, Goku doesn't dealts that much damage to Ness and then he starst trowingh status effects, or makes his shield stronger.

>No he won't lead with nuking but if got paralyzed he would

Explain above. Also shields. Also forgetting his Omnicients to know what would happend

>That robot body and his actual body are in two different times man.

He becames a robot during the present time cave of past, thus it counts.

Goku would realize right away .

Goku will still be dealing massive damage and throwing him off .

Since when was his omniscience applicable in a fight , and if it currently is he defintly doesn't have the robot body . And he only had that robot body to go into the cave of tje past .

People STILL bothering to mention Shield.

Not to mention items are game mechanics, thry actually think reducing infinity by 25% is gonna do shit.

Sad!

How? I don't see him throwing instant Ki blast the moment he notices his attacks to Kefla don't do nothing, neither Jiren, He also likes to be very close to his enemies to throw a simple Ki blast, and by having dificulties moving it doesn't seem very likely.

Massive damage that gets reduced by at least half the damage, wich can be minimized to be even more, and all that gets send back at him, while Ness can still attack while he does that.

I guess since we never see Ness destroying the Universe, neither he killing 7-C enemies with one attack, he's not Universal+, since in the combat he doesn't show that. I thought that we were using the strongest variaton of each character, thus Ness should be able to use his Immortality. Altough the OP could officially allow it to make both character be at max.

What? Bad comparison, goku could still mive in both instances man .

And, ness needs to endure the remainder man .

Ness with the robot body doesnt exist when at his true peak like omnipresent and omniscient .

By mive is move? against and Omnicient and Omnipresent being?

Endure the remainder, like, keep the thought? How is that a problem may I ask? Ness has never been shown to be forgetful.

Post-Magicant Ness is basically Ness after acquiring Low-2C power, wich is every form after Magican.

Yeah actually.

Ya do realize the shields dont block the entire attack right .

Post magicant isn't omnipresent or omni anything , post game Ness is and post game Ness won't include the other body .

I don't want to sound anoying by asking many questions.

But how? An Omnipresent being is someone who is everywhere and anywhere during the battle, so an Omnidirectional attack is not that dodgeable. And an Omnicient can know how his oponent would react to that situation.

And the attack that goes to Ness doesn't kill him in One Shot. And as I said, he can go for Status effects, or empowiring his shield to recieve less damage, all this while Goku still takes damage. Also, Ness can heal if he gets to a critical condition, and as stated in his profile, he can still resist after taking critical wound that should KO him.

There's no post game in Earthbound lol. And even then, there's no reasons to asume he doesn't have the powers that were specifically stated to have after gaining his boost in Magican.

I don't know what the hell you're even talking about now, Goku could move against jiren .

Goku spamming explosive wave would hurt him greatly, a few would put him out .

Yeah and, Ness in the main gane at any point not omni anything . Only after .

Goku wasn't using explosive ki when he got gimped by Piccolo. Or Sorbet. Heck, I don't recall him using explosive AoE attacks...ever.

Even if Goku is doing heavy damage to Ness after a single attack, which he's not, that would be bad for him due to the attack reflection of the shields, and only one of them can heal.

Last time I check, Jiren's not Omnipresent, neither Omnicient.

Again, Shields, reducing the damage in half, and tanking hit from someone that also superior to him, like say Giygas, should give him the durabilitie to tank those hit with Shields, or either whitouth them, since he doesn't One Shot either way. And Ness can go full heal in an Instant.

After Magican is where they go to fight Giygas, wich is where he uses all the power he gains to fight him in the firts place, Omnipresence and Omnicience. Thats the whole point of Magican.

Even then, going by the standar battle assumptions, both character are at the peak of power, wich means when both characters had all the power they add, so, taking in count how Ness's Low-2C power is in every form after Magican, and that he uses this power to specifically fight Giygas in his robot form, he should have by default Immortality type 6, since that where he was at his fullest.

He snuck attack piccolo actually , and sorbet, while kinda dying there .

He isn't ? Sorry cal but goku has an extra two > over him in the low 2-C scale. itll be only getting larger , large to the point this thread will be needing continuation in a month .

He can have an AP advantage all he wants. It's not enough to put him far above baseline at all, and showings don't have that scaling gap to be that large. None of the "DBS character is > this DBS character" is even a gap of 2x, until the Angels and a serious Jiren.

Ya don't even remember the original claim do ya?

Ness is tanking half still, and giygas was kicking the shit out of him .

Ness does not , and at any point in the game gave omni anything , he gets it eventually but not untill after the game is over .

Going by that logic Goku has a bag of sensu , and no , he didn't fight Giygas at his best , the best happened afterwards .

It is enough to put him above a character , above a character , bately above a character , above a character , above a character that is baseline .

Which is still very out of context. Because each of the "stronger than" usages had the two fighting equally (UI Goku vs Jiren/Kefla), is unquantifiable (Kefla to UI original Goku; Jiren to GoDs), or our profiles state otherwise (GoDs to IZ)

All that damage dealt is out by healing.

In that case I guess Ness was allways 7-C, even while fighting Giygas, thus Magican is pointless.

Ness was the one that make the party resist the battle until the end. He can resist the battle againt Giygas, the thing is that he can't win it, since he's unnafected by Ness's attacks due to being unnafected by Psychic and Pysichal attacks. In this case, Goku can take damage by both of them.

Probably in just some day, and probrably months, Goku will be again far above baseline, and possibly even 2-C, thus making this thread pointless and ending in the same result as the other. However, where not discussing hypothetical areas here, were discussing with what we have, and what we have tell us that Goku doesn't One Shot Ness in one attack, and that Ness can in fact win this.

Incirrect , ui goku abd jiren was the barely , like neglible, im aware .

Bith are unquatifiable, not that it matters the difference exists , not any different than giygas and his original form (well not orginal).

Gods are comparable but still above .

Yeah, so is Goku vs Kefla. It's not a large gap at all.

GoDs to IZ, by our profiles, is the smallest gap. It's the same as Tyranitar being comparable to Charizard, yet is 600+ gigatons nonetheless.

Nope , goku still one shot , or at least knocked out .

And ui doesnt grant stamuna cal .

Ras , actually , more like 3 weeks , spoilers and all . The starting point ya clearly dont understand . Also paula was the real winner my man .

goku at a point blitzed kefla with a jump and got over her back and with all that time she just opened her mouth and started moving, saying that is 1.2x is downplaying it a little

> 3 votes for each fighter.

>Two people are arguing.

>Over 150 comments

>Still can't tell what they are arguing about.

Yup, sounds like Dragon Ball vs Nintendo....

Tyranitar should stomp Charizard, what the hell . The gap between kefla and Goku was big, just couldt hit him , she could of killed him in one attack .

Sigh...

Guess Pikachu one-shot Drake's Dragonite, Danny Phantom one-shot Vlad, Peridot one-shot Jasper, Kid Goku one-shot Piccolo (both of them), etcetera.

He lands several punches, yet he one-shots her. Not sensical.

Mania568 said:
goku at a point blitzed kefla with a jump and got over her back and with all that time she just opened her mouth and started moving, saying that is 1.2x is downplaying it a little
Speedwise, UI Goku is a s***ton faster than her. I'm purely talking about speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back