• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreyFang82 said:
Paula's shield is for Psychic attack Ness's is for anything non psychic
Which would include pretty much all of Goku's attacks then since he is primarily a physical fighter and ki isn't psychic.

Which is exactly what Goku needs to do. Also, items is clearly game mechanics, especially given that PSI attacks, attacks that rely on the mind over body, which makes sense, work. If you can't move, why on earth can you use items?

The game ends if everyone gets numb. Same with being rendered unconscious and turned to stone. It's clearly trying to say that you can't move an inch. Besides, Goku's movements definitely don't fall under minuscule, especially in UI.

SomebodyData said:
It states at least comparable which implies a gap.

Numb means movements are variably restricted, ie it could range from simply not feeling your body part to barely being able to move it.
At least comparable doesn't mean that. It means what it said--that at the least, he's comparable. It didn't say superior, or anything of the like.

Never claimed Goku could move , but , he can still use ki based attacks .

And shield only blocks merely half damage , Ness will stop be getting hurt even if he could block Ki .

Still be getting hurt, not stop be getting hurt :p.

Goku has very few ki attacks that would be useful that don't require any movement.

NOTE: Ness can stack his Shield so it can reduce the damage he takes to merely 25% of it's true damage. But I feel like that's something he would do when he's in a real pickle

At least, implies, at minimum.

Also, I don't think how its worded on a page here matters that much when we have quotes from Beerus himself.

That's what I said.

And Beerus not being worried doesn't mean he's vastly superior. It means he could take him. Which he could.

With >>> I meant can casually / annoyed take him, sorry if you didn't get that.

Anyway, PK Paralysis screws over Goku hard, especially to the dodge-heavy UI. PK Flash inflicting Crying makes the few moves Goku can still use become inaccurate. And PSI Shield makes it so even if Ness is not, he's taking half damage, and the rest is inflicted back to Goku.

Is PK Paralysis dodgeable? Doesn't Goku have resistance to empathic manip (Crying) and could just sense him and not use his eyes no?

SomebodyData said:
Is PK Paralysis dodgeable? Doesn't Goku have resistance to empathic manip (Crying) and could just sense him and not use his eyes no?
Goku's resistance to empathic manipulation from Ribrianne is god-awful compared to this, in which other Psychics are as vulnerable to this as a dog. And I mean that literally.

Goku nukes area, Goku takes shit load of damage while Ness takes half, maybe even a quarter of it... and if it does hurt ness to near death... Lifeup...

What GF said.

Nuking the area leads to Ness putting up shields, reflecting half the damage back

Healing, meaning it did nothing

Or gives Ness impetus to teleport away and snipe.

Cal , that kinda goes against Ness having good attacks , since while not true , there actually is a scale , the difference between a random punk and dog and psychic exists but it is minimal . Thatd imply the resistance isn't good .

The fact that Poo went through that nightmare inducing mental training (you know what I'm talking about..) says that my post has its merits.

Maybe but using your reasoning , a dog having the sane resistance would invalidate that .

And reminder Ness reflecting half back would still mean he takes half, half could very well be enough . And goku has tracking ki attacjs .

And Goku could just block the deflected damage with an average Ki blast .

Training includes having to voluntarily have individual parts of you taken away from you one by one. HP, your eyes, your ears, etc.. Definitely not pure willpower, which ironically is what the DB resistance is based on.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
And reminder Ness reflecting half back stoll meabs he takes half, half could very well be enough . And goku has tracking ki attacjs .

And Goku could just block the deflected damage with an average Ki blast .
Goku's only a small bit stronger. Half isn't nowhere near enough. And he doesn't have tracking ki attacks, at least not those where he has to move his hands. Finally, Goku. Can't. Move.

Im aware cal , I played the game . Twice .

The former, nothing to actually do with resistance , he was still effected by that , and ness never fought poo.

I was referring to SD, bro. And Ness doesn't need to affect Poo, as he has superior PSI than those who can.

And? Goku can still use ki attacks without moving his body , Goku right now >Kefla>UI= casual jiren>>Gods>Zamasu. And goku can spam ki,not just one, maybe two at a time .

And even piccolo had tracking attacks .

Does Ness tanking damage from Giygas counts as taking damage from someone stronger? Also, there are the pills to upgrade Ness's AP and his Omnipresence to snipe.

Goku was struggling against Kefla and didn't even render her unconscious, or even do enough damage to keep her fusees from moving with ease. He's superior, but not that superior.

Kefla is above previous UI, I'll give you that. But by how much is unknown.

Jiren has no proof to being that much above the gods other than hype, though he is stronger than them.

As I've said before, Gods (at the very least) ~ IZ.

Piccolo's not Goku.

Cal, that jiren is casual , we do in fact have proof , Belmond was worried about jiren falling against ultra Goku , yet we later see jiren power up , if Belmond knew of this. He would of been pulling hair .

Cal , ya honestly think Goku cant do what a pre z piccolo did .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back