• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all gaps being close. A ">" isn't enough to show the amount of superiority, and can give false information. The number 2 is > 1. Yet so is 2 million.

Gods should be a decent amount over zamasu likely a bit over the gods of destruction since belmond wanks him , ui goku is barely over jiren , kefla is over ui goku by an unknown degree and cyrrent ui is strong enough to one shot while exhausted .

I'm really getting tired of people saying Goku one-shot Kefla. Apparently no one knows what a one-shot is. A one-shot is what Kid Goku did to Drum, while people are treating it like any move that defeats the opponent. He delivered a final blow. There's a major difference. What, did Gohan oneshot Super Perfect Cell?

Also, from the beginning, no they're comparable, no, they're equal, true, and addressed in the previous paragraph.

Technically yeah , perfect cell was healthy , and he got completely nuked .

Zanasu is debatable , but jiren , Belmond jacks him off to no end .

But cal, Goku with full powered exhausted kanehameha completely gimped kefla .

Yeah it was a one shot , attacks prior failed dye to not utilizing ultra instinct .

Goku was not exhausted. His previous stamina didn't affect him in UI. He was just on a time limit. And you used the right word with gimped, because it ringed her out only (and broke the earrings, but that's unquantifiable), and Kale and Caulifla were barely hurt upon being put in the bleachers.

He still didn't use attack mode UI in that. Goku hit Kefla dozens of times prior to the final Kamehameha. It was the exact opposite of a one-shot.

He was though , it was stated he was , and kinda lacked the power as he was using his normal power attacking , and it still knocked them flying , disintegrated potato and knocked the fusees on theur ass . A full power Goku would be able to do that far better .

= Goes to Sleep

= Wakes Up

= Thread Blows Up

Just went through 80+ replies and tallied the votes. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Isn't it because UI is sub-conscious for the most part? He wouldn't be able to express being tired in it. Also pretty sure a Kai explicitly said he only had enough energy for one last attack, that sounds very tired.

Losing energy=/=exhausted. For example, Super Sonic relies on rings (in game mechanics) to stay in his form. Yet he still is just as strong on the last ring as he was on the hundredth.

That makes no sense, still gonna be exhausted , immediatly after firing the kamehamema he collapses , there us a difference between powering with will through something and not being exgausted .

Unless ya give ui infinite stamina .

He went from on his ass about to lose to fighting at peak form as soon as the eyes went silver. That's a perfectly logical assumption. Heck, it's been shown even in Super Saiyan, how nearly dead base Goku could go toe to toe with Frieza after going SSJ.

Do we count as Ness's body just lying around somewhere so he can get his Type 6 immortality to kick in?

Also, it was decided of far above baseline is Goku? as far as I know, you need to be 5x to Oneshot someone of the same tier in the universal scale, and even if Goku is in the 5x to One shot, Ness can pull his shields so Goku's damage get reduced to 2.5, and then he can just keep layering his shields so Goku's damage get every time more minimized, and considering that Ness is a suportive character, I'm sure he will start by getting himself covered to recive the less damage possible.

And I still want to know if Giygas is considered above baseline aswell, since he's considered the Universal destroyer, and the fact that he would have destroyed the universe easily if he wasn't dumb, could say that he's also a little stronger then baseline, even more if we considered that when he was inside the Devi'ls Machine, he was still capable of tanking hits from Ness, so Ness tanking hits from him in his stronger form can in fact be considered as taking hits from a stronger being.

Other thing that I wanted to brought up is that PK Flash gets it effectiveness depending in how resistant is the enemy against Flash attacks. If the enemy doesn't have resistance against it, than the chance for Flash to hit is 99%, and it is an attack that covers all the area, so I don't see Goku dodging that.

And if Ness's immortality is in play, even if Goku kills his robot body, Ness can reapear in his normal body fully recovered again, while Goku would be already drain out of energy. And the fact that Ness is both Omnipresence and Omnicient, means he can completly snipe Goku from places he would't be able to predict, even more considering the fact that all of Ness's attacks cover all the area of battle.

Also pills. And Paralysis. And pills.

Ness and immortality is basically self bfr .

>Also, it was decided of far above baseline is Goku? as far as I know, you need to be 5x to Oneshot someone of the same tier in the universal scale, and even if Goku is in the 5x to One shot, Ness can pull his shields so Goku's damage get reduced to 2.5, and then he can just keep layering his shields so Goku's damage get every time more minimized, and considering that Ness is a suportive character, I'm sure he will start by getting himself covered to recive the less damage possible.

Wouls Ness really lead with that though, goku could nuke the area or it punch him the start of the match . And the shields dont contionously stack dude .

>Other thing that I wanted to brought up is that PK Flash gets it effectiveness depending in how resistant is the enemy against Flash attacks. If the enemy doesn't have resistance against it, than the chance for Flash to hit is 99%, and it is an attack that covers all the area, so I don't see Goku dodging that.

Ok but flash is still a random effect and goku can explosuve wave .

Goku has numerous attacks he can lead with, simply it then punching him if he decides to lead with not paralysis, paralysis ends with a giant nuke, etc

Ness had to litterally pray and not die .

Wuth help and giygas may not even be stronger either , giygas is universal but how much ? Assuming his first form was base line abd then unleashed is an unquantifiable amount stronger thatd still only put giygas around kefla .

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Assuming his first form was base line abd then unleashed is an unquantifiable amount stronger thatd still only put giygas around kefla .
...That's really based on assumptions

I'm almost positive the gap between Devil Machine Giygas and Iconic Giygas is much larger than the gap between Zamasu and Kefla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back