• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Redefining Peak Humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingPin0422

Derp Idol
Joke Battles
Retired
I'll keep this short:

Now that Composite Human is 9-B, I think we should look into changing the Peak Human page to reflect this upgrade.

Conversely, we'll need a new term for physical characteristics in the 9-C range.

NOTE: STAFF ONLY

Bump.

We have two real-life humans (as far as I'm aware) with 9-B statistics, and several more that are close to it.

So I think this revision is necessary.

I will move this thread to the staff board, and then highlight it.

One last thing from a normal user; no human have ever really hit a recorded Wall level amount of joules. The calculation comes from a guys leg moving at how fast Bren Foster kicks and assuming it wouldnt break.

in real life, when a persons arm moves too hard or fast smashing into an object, it breaks, so it could be the same for Bren Fosters leg. we should only take actual measured levels, which are only street level+. wall level durability is good i guess tho but his skin wouldnt be that durable, just his bones.

@spinosaurus75dinosaur

did he hit anything kicking that fast? how hard was the object if he did? its like how usain bolt wont run into something at 27mph because it would badly hurt him. he would probably die if he ran headfirst into a brick wall at his top speed

wont comment anymore, just something from someone whos knowledgeable in this

I am not sure. Presumably it was calculated as the energy required to cave in a regular wall.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure. Presumably it was calculated as the energy required to cave in a regular wall.
Energy to cave in a typical wall should be in the range of hundreds of Kilojoules to a few Megajoules. Fragmentation of a US standard cinder block (just one cinder block) is double digit Kilojoules.

Hmm. Perhaps our more experienced calc group members should take a look at our lower border for 9-B then.

Yeah, at least one current calc group member (I don't remember who) was calling for such a revision a while back on some blog. They stated their belief that the lower limit for Wall level was too low.

Well tier 9-B has High End ot Low End ratio of 4184. If we're going to move Low End do we need to move High End as well just to keep ratio the same?

Ugarik said:
Well tier 9-B has High End ot Low End ratio of 4184. If we're going to move Low End do we need to move High End as well just to keep ratio the same?
High end of 5 kg TNT is perfectly fine. That is how much you need to destroy a large room or shack. In fact, I remember seeing a video on "You Have Been Warned" where some crazy Swedes blew up a shack with exactly 5 kg of TNT.

The baseline of Wall level does seem too low.

But I was under the impression the Tier 4 revisions haven't quite started, so this would have to wait.

Well, I would appreciate if you inform DontTalkDT and our calc group members about this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back