• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent Washington vs Himiko Toga.

So, that means Toga can do some serious damage if she gets in close, but she has to get past Wash's guns. It's been a few years since I've seen RVB, so I can't really remember how skilled Wash is, but I remember him being kinda shit, at least compared to other freelancers.
He’s legit though. Yeah he was a newer freelancer at the time but knife fighting was his specialty.

If himiko takes his blood than it’s over but if he lands a hit than it will be critical for her so I go for Incon.

What are you talking about? Himiko can't do anything if she gets his blood except look like him. How would that help her at all?

Washington utterly destroys Toga in a up close fight though, he's way better than her. And motion sensor means she cannot hide from him or surprise attack him. If she makes any movement he'll know where she is. Toga will be receiving upgrades eventually and she'll be High 8-C+, so this match will be outdated one day.

What are you talking about? Himiko can't do anything if she gets his blood except look like him. How would that help her at all?
Doesn’t himikos blood manipulation gives her the ability to mimic her opponents? In that case she copies his fighting style. That’s why she usually sucks the blood of her opponents and seeing how she has Ochakos blood as standard Equipment, don’t know why she doesn’t have it on her profile since she used it on multiple occasions, she could just use that and basically one tap him.

Doesn’t himikos blood manipulation gives her the ability to mimic her opponents? In that case she copies his fighting style
No, Toga can't mimic that.

Her Quirk lets her copy the appearance of the person she sucks blood from. And if she loves a person and understands how their Quirk work, she can use their Quirk.

Fighting ability is something she cannot copy. Only appearance, and Quirks from the person she loves. Wash doesn't have a Quirk or superpower, drinking his blood will just make her look like him and nothing else.

She doesn't have Uraraka's blood anymore, lost it over 100 hundred chapters ago. Currently MHA profiles will not be revised until the current arc goes further along or it comes to an end.

Last edited:
If himiko takes his blood than it’s over but if he lands a hit than it will be critical for her so I go for Incon.
You do realize Washington is completely covered in armor right? The same armor from the Halo series? It’s gonna take a couple of hits for her to even scratch him.

Yeah in that case voting for Washington due to higher skill, better weaponry, and experience. I trust his ability to create distance and shooting her.

Last edited:
Okay, I saw two votes for Wash when there should be three.

Myself, Nico, and Popted2.

hey Soul, now that this match is finished, would you use MCU Captain America for one of these rvb matches,

Cap really need a win

This can be added now.

As Washington side stepped Toga lunging at him, he grabbed her weapon arm and pinned it behind her back while holding his knife up to her throat. "Now that we're all settled down now, how about you tell me why you attacked me out of nowhere?" "I have a better idea!" She says as she starts getting covered in gray sludge which causes Wash to let go out of shock which Toga uses to then vanish from view. "Damn it! She got away, now how am I suppose to explain this?" he says as he looks down at his surprisingly scratched up armor.

Last edited:
Back