• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've taken some time to look at the profiles we've got here and honestly they're a mess and inconsistent as hell. I'm gonna go ahead and name a few:

- The Great Key should have 8-B piercing power for being able to stab through The Meta.

- Freelancers (at the very least) should also be 8-B physically for being able harm each other physically as well as use knives to stab through each other's armor https://youtu.be/P5nhjsR5xxo (3:24, 3:35). As well as https://youtu.be/v74tVhAHIDI (0:35 - 0:45). This means they have the strength required to stab through the durability of their armors which is City Block Level.

- Agent Texas should have the same speed as Agent Carolina considering Texas not only kept up but also defeated Carolina in hand to hand. Locus should have comparable speed to Agent Caroline for fighting hand to hand against and keeping up. As a matter of fact everyone who is noteworthy in fighting should have the same speed but the speeds are all spread out inconsistently.

1. More on speed: Agent Carolina fought against Texas robots that were capable of blocking and hitting her attacks. The simulation troopers then fought those same Texas should they should scale in terms of speed. They also at one point briefly fought The Meta. Only Agent Carolina should have a higher difference in speed than the rest and that's only when she is using her enhancements.

- Locus' durability should have MCB with Light Shield since he has one like Felix

- The Meta (Agent Maine) was capable of dodging a shotgun blast that is like half a foot away from him https://youtu.be/v74tVhAHIDI 1:50

- All base durability for everyone should be City Block Level. Their durability comes from the armor that they wear which means they all characters should scale. There's also the fact that that the simulation troopers also received a massive beating from from Agent Texas without dying.

There are more things to cover but let's start with these for now.

We dont use piercing power here, they were supposed to be changed to just 8-B a while ago but never were

Better late than never I suppose. There's still the matter on speed which is all over he place

I think the Reds and Blues should also be 8-B in durability (Caboose and Tucker already have 8-B durability, don't know if Church has a profile here). The Reds received a hard beating from Epsilon-Tex in season 8, fought the Meta and both teams took a lot of punishment during the Chorus arc.

Turns out I kinda suck at editing profiles especially on mobile so if they seem somewhat unpleasant keep in mind it's not on purpose

Finally finished with the AP and durability additions. Now I'm not too sure how we'll settle the speed so any input anybody?

Important bump. All I'm looking for is some help in the speed department. See if that can be settled

Okay, and yeah, I do know Spartans in Red V Blue is considered far superior to their original Halo counterparts given the more cartoonish style nature of the series.

Nah it's because they survive getting shot by 8-B rounds and can physically harm others with that durability

I know that, but I was just curious at first. Plus it is still true in that regard. Same with Tex's Class 100 feat about lifting 80 ton Crates.

Walking Strawman said:
what would their speed be boosted to?
All I can say is that the Freelancers and Mercenaries 100% scale in speed with Agent Carolina getting a boost via enhancements. The Reds and Blues vary dramatically since Grif is supposedly below human speed.....not sure how that would fit with what we've seen though

I also don't know how to measure the speed part. Grif was able to dodge bullets (hence the Supersonic reactions on his profile), the same goes with Sarge becuase he dodged a mine explosion. If the reasonings are true, then the freelancers should have supersonic combat speed/reactions (they are currently with subsonic+ combat speed) because they would stomp the Reds.

It just occurred to me but the reds and blues could simply have a high reaction speed and that's it, not combat speed like the freelancers and mercenaries

I'm fine with the Reds and Blues having only supersonic reaction speed, but what confuses me is why the freelancers are only subsonic+ if they are arguably better than the sim troopers. With that reaction speed, the Reds would have been able to tag Tex and they wouldn't have a problem dodging her attacks for a while (I said a while because they would get stomped anyway), but what we got was the Reds and Tucker receiving a massive beating and getting surprised by her attacks.

Back