• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eliatopian Agent vs Crewmate (Among Us)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, this might be interesting. So, we have the Eliatopian Agent, and then we have the Crewmate from Among Us.

Crewmates are player characters, meaning their intelligence is based on the players, although based on what I've seen, the typical Among Us player tends to be dumber than most players of any other game. They have a lousy AP rating, at only 713.2 joules, but they could BARELY survive 23 kilojoules. They don't really have combat experience, with their best combat related thing being throwing people off buildings and such.

As for the Eliatopian Agent, they have an AP rating comparable to a creature that can take 13-14 kilojoules, but they have a durability rating of 6.9 kilojoules. Problem is they're so stupid that you can avoid their attacks completely just by standing on a table.

For this match, we're pitting the agent against a normal Crewmate. The battle takes place in Mira HQ. Everything else is SBA.

Here are their profiles:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Crewmate_(Among_Us)?so=search

Who takes this?

Agent: 0
Crewmate: 0
Inconclusive: 0

I'm sorry to say this, but it's an AP stomp for the agents.
6982 vs 713 is a 40x difference.
Ya realize that Crewmates have, like, 20x the lifting strength and Agents have zero sense of up and down, right? All the Crewmate has to do is toss the green idiot off the building, problem solved.

Ya realize that Crewmates have, like, 20x the lifting strength and Agents have zero sense of up and down, right? All the Crewmate has to do is toss the green idiot off the building, problem solved.
And all the Agent needs to do is hit the Crewmate once and its gg. I'd say throwing a single punch is an easier action than picking someone up and throwing them.

And all the Agent needs to do is hit the Crewmate once and its gg. I'd say throwing a single punch is an easier action than picking someone up and throwing them.
And the Crewmate had survived a hit twice as much as what the Agent can pull off, not to mention having yeeted said stronger entity (Impostors) off buildings as well.

(Also, apparently Agent punches are nowhere near as powerful as they are with a bat since one of them punching the player's face did 0 damage, but VBW doesn't care about oddities like that)

Crewmate has durability advantage, is hilariously more intelligent, and has far higher LS. Two crewmates together are also able to overpower and eject the Impostor who is stronger than each of them individually. Voting the Sus.

Crewmate has durability advantage, is hilariously more intelligent, and has far higher LS. Two crewmates together are also able to overpower and eject the Impostor who is stronger than each of them individually. Voting the Sus.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. If Crewmates can handle a parasite that has an AP rating 30 times their own, what's stopping them from doing the same to someone 2/3 that strength, but also has significantly less LS and less brains?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. If Crewmates can handle a parasite that has an AP rating 30 times their own, what's stopping them from doing the same to someone 2/3 that strength, but also has significantly less LS and less brains?
Not to mention the AP gap between them is even higher if the Impostor has cybernetics.

Yeah but the cybernetics AP is from the giant laser, not physical strength
Well yes. A single shot of the laser will easily oneshot both of the Crewmates and yet they're still able to avoid it and eject the Impostor. Crewmates only lose in a straight fight when the number of impostors is equal to the number of crewmates.

Back