• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Red vs Blue General Revisions

Reading through the RvB profiles, I've spotted a lot of errors and just generally very low quality. So while I'm doubtful that I'll get any satisfying amount of input considering how dead this verse seems to be on this wiki, I'll at least put this out there.

Required Changes

• Regarding AP: All wielders of an Energy Sword should have "higher" listed under their base AP and striking strength. (i.e. Tucker, Felix, and later Grif).
  • Regarding Speed: Agent Texas' current speed ratings are completely wrong. They aren't even corroborated by the linked calc, which puts her at Subsonic+. This also means everyone that scales off of her are also wrong in their speed ratings. Agent Washington's profile very incorrectly claims that he has outrun bullets. The Reds and Blues are only listed at SuperHuman despite on many occasions being able to keep up with Freelancers, even if they were massively outskilled.
  • Regarding Feats & Calcs: Many statements/justifications are unsupported by links to relevant screenshots or scans; particularly the case of Epsilon's processing speed, which needs a proper calc. My own amateur calc from this feat yielded High Hypersonic, which I'll be using as a placeholder until a proper calc is done.
  • Regarding Abilities: Generally, many abilities are poorly listed and/or completely missing, such as in the case of the Reds and Blues, who rightfully possess Superhuman Physical Characteristics based on their physical stats, yet only have Peak Human listed. All of the soldiers have grenades, yet Explosion Manipulation isn't listed for anyone. Abilities granted by their armor, such as Limited Self-Sustenance and Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiation (from being space-suits), and Explosion Manipulation (Simmons states that their armor absorbs explosions) are also unlisted.
    • Grif is missing Vehicular Mastery.
    • Caboose is missing Rage Power and Fourth Wall Awareness. He is also possibly missing Limited Genius Intelligence via being the first to understand time travel and comprehend the mechanics of the Singularity, as well as previous occurrences of him being the first to grasp new concepts and other bouts of surprise intelligence.
    • Tucker is missing Limited Plasma Manipulation and Energy Projection via his plasma grenades and energy sword. Edit: Tucker is also missing Empowerment as well as Resistance to Time Stop and Time Manipulation via the Great Key (his energy sword), since he was unaffected by Wyoming's time distortion unit. Although Chrovos' time manip is far superior to Wyoming's, which is why Tucker didn't resist it.
  • Regarding Weaknesses: Certain weaknesses are completely irrelevant to combat, such as Washington's stunted social skills and trust issues. One of Sarge's listed weakness is blatantly wrong - since the only reason he tried 1v1'ing The Meta is because he needed to get close enough to attach the Warthog's hook to his armor.
  • Regarding Character Info: The ages of all the characters are wrong. There has never been confirmed ages for any of the characters.

Yeah, I mainly rating them based on placeholders till they have better feats. But didn't the Supersonic ratings come from characters being able to dodge bullets from Magnum at close range? It would just be combat speed and not movement, but fine with downgrading them to Subsonic+. Yeah, the supposed High Hypersonic feat needs a better calc as do the back up durability feats.

The rest also looks good.

Unless there's a specific instance where the characters clearly dodged bullets after they were fired, it makes a lot more sense that they were just aim-dodging like normal people. Seeing as Texas actually had to run for cover when Wyoming and Maine started using live rounds on her during training, I highly doubt she's Supersonic.

Alright, than Subsonic+ seems reasonable then. And I suppose resistance to Time Manipulation and Time stopping makes sense for Tucker.

Back